• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your posts in the manga thread disagree.

I think the manga is only below average rather than awful. Mainly because it has an actual plot with a level of progression that isn't random as fuck. Though after 100 chapters, I finally noticed that EVERYONE stutters, which got really annoying.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Kids on the Slope 11 - I'm not so sure about some of the plot developments in this episode. But the direction and execution of it all was pretty damn great regardless. Interested in seeing how it ties itself up in the finale.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu 21
MzhtD.jpg
This episode was brought to you by Lightning House.
Meh-ish episode. Not really impressed too much about this whole event going on. Shooting a movie isn't very exciting and neither is watching Haruhi running around bossing everyone. Though I guess that's pretty much the point of the show at this point.

1stStrike

Banned
Dear God. I've just spent the last 6 hours delving deep into the bottomless depths of strace at work while troubleshooting a server problem.

Time to watch something moe.

cajunator

Banned
Dear God. I've just spent the last 6 hours delving deep into the bottomless depths of strace at work while troubleshooting a server problem.

Time to watch something moe.

This is my method of dealing with shitty work days. else begging someone like Emunoz to post Cute.

Also, stay the fuck away from that Midori. The puppies are a trap :(

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Sailor Moon R 69

eF4Xr.jpg

Being Sailor Moon is suffering

Chibiusa needs to hurry up and just spill the beans as to what's really going on. Nothing really happened in this episode.
Usagi meets Mamoru -> Mamoru tells her to go away -> Usagi gets sad -> Tuxedo Mask saves her in the end -> Usagi is happy again. That's been the formula for quite a few episodes now, they should think of something else.

Q1ebf.jpg

Requisite Chibiusa pic

I wonder how many times "Sailor Moon!" was said this episode. Surely at least 3 times the normal amount,
due the fact all the other sailors were yelling it out every 5 seconds while Usagi was out cold.

RTzEV.jpg

Sounding the lafiel alarm

TubVq.jpg

Batman's got nothing on this

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Tsuritama 11 - That was amazing, so much raw emotion and power flowing through the episode.:) the finale is going be epic!

cajunator

Banned
Ah, I see. That does help. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to repeat all of today tomorrow while I try to figure out what the hell is up with these servers.

Don't fall for the puppies. I'm dead serious here. that show is FUCKED UP.
And I dont mean anime fucked up, I mean FUCKED UP.

cajunator

Banned
I'm never going to watch it anyway. Why is it fucked up? Feel free to spoiler.

Well...
Midori gets brought into a life with carnies and they do all sorts of horrible shit to her including raping her, killing animals, beating her up, and generally treating her like shit. the show has horrific imagery and is generally just very disturbing in a lot of ways. lso in the scene just after that one a particularly nasty girl curbstomps the puppies to death and you see their guts everywhere

1stStrike

Banned
The puppies die in the next scene. very gruesomely. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Ah, one of those shows. Definitely not my cup o'tea. I'm all for gritty/realistic anime, but there's some things I won't do.

Well...
Midori gets brought into a life with carnies and they do all sorts of horrible shit to her including raping her, killing animals, beating her up, and generally treating her like shit. the show has horrific imagery and is generally just very disturbing in a lot of ways. lso in the scene just after that one a particularly nasty girl curbstomps the puppies to death and you see their guts everywhere

Ah, sunshine and rainbows right there.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well...

Well I was thinking more horror/hentai territory so I was way off the mark.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Ah, one of those shows. Definitely not my cup o'tea. I'm all for gritty/realistic anime, but there's some things I won't do.

Ah, sunshine and rainbows right there.

If you really need a dosage of pure saccharine, there's always stuff like A Little Snow Fairy Sugar!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/anime/savinganime9.jpg[/IM]
[/QUOTE]

Nice naming convention. Yeah for Soul Eater, on my list to see in HD.

[quote="Black Republican, post: 39120844"]phi brain sounds interesting on paper, worth watching?[/QUOTE]

Season 1 was pretty nice, I had it as favorite anime of last year since it focused a lot of friendship, has nice puzzles and drama, and great memorable music, and if you see the OP its pretty great.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
it'll be redline but with bikes and bike-short-wearing-lolis (seven years hand drawn)

a.k.a. redline but actually entertaining.

yeah it's pretty hot, but i dunno if envelope should be doing any calling out of other people after coalboy bibimbop.

Space Bebop is a good show, I don't know what you mean.

Articalys

Wow, AX is still adding guests, and in the process announcing the second to last dub role for Tiger & Bunny: Yuri Lowenthal as Barnaby.
Viz Media announced on Thursday that it will host Tiger & Bunny producer and co-creator Masayuki Ozaki at Anime Expo. Ozaki will participate in a Tiger & Bunny panel discussion on June 30 at 12:00 pm and then in a Sunrise panel at 1:30 p.m. The Tiger & Bunny panel will also host part of the English dub cast for the series:

Laura Bailey - Dragon Kid
John Eric Bentley - Fire Emblem
Tara Platt - Agnes Joubert
Patrick Seitz - Sky High
Travis Willingham - Rock Bison
Yuri Lowenthal - Barnaby Brooks Jr. / Bunny

icecream

Public Health Threat
Holy moly... You watch new anime?!
Of course. Need to find some way to pass the seasons by until Oreimo S2, after all.

Did icecream just mix up Half-Life and Portal?
Crowbar, portable quantum tunneling device, same difference!

Poor, poor Aikawa.

But at least he's still got Haruna.
You're going to love S2.

Haiyore! 11
Jeez Mahiru, now look what you've gone and done. Just when you were starting to switch to dere dere mode too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom