• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risette

A Good Citizen
Since three words are apparently descriptions, I'll go with shitty, boring, and hollow. It's counterfeit stylish anime.

Branduil

She's probably thinking of Madoka as her brain dribbles out.

iGsYipcGYrZQL.jpg

What brain?

Steroyd

AKB0048 - 05

- Looks like those hair hearts, evolve into diamonds when they evolve graduate.

- Speaking of those hearts, I thought they were imprinted on the head, but it's like someone put a beam of light on their hair.

- More lessons on Nakamatology.

This downtime is making me notice this shit and I'm starting to think about stuff, bring back the crazy. :(

wonzo

Banned
infinite shit 2

ishit2a.jpg
ishit2b.jpg

welcome to your cg future

So, it turns out Houki's (the token childhood friend) on bad terms with her older sister who just so happened to be the one responsible for developing these fucking awful looking mechs (i'm sure the reason for their strained relationship will be hilariously dumb like everything else in this show). The childhood friend still seems to want to ride Ichika's dick even though he's turned into... uh... as the protagonist himself put it, a "candy ass weakling". Apparently this is thanks to a lack of kendo training due to the six years they've been apart from each other (Houki's family runs a kendo dojo).

This is all supposed to be relevant because Ichika needs some after-school kendo training with Houki thanks to getting himself into a duel with the snobby british girl after he insulted the status of fine british cuisine. He later manages to lose said duel due to not being in sync with the conscience of his IS while trying to pull off a very risky, energy consuming move... at least I think that's the case. I dunno, I wasn't really paying attention to the shitty techno-babble as I was too busy laughing at how bad the british accent was.

ishit2.jpg

"Why am I feeling this way? Even though I was the winner... Ichika Orimura..........."
Ahh, it just wouldn't be a bad harem anime without girls swooning for the dumb protagonist for some trivial reason, and I guess you can add yet another childhood friend (yep, two childhood friends!) to that harem if the preview's anything to go by... *sigh*

Anyway, Femmeworth's earlier post about Strike Witches inspired me to check out the sales for Infinite Stratos after watching this terrible fucking episode and...
IS <Infinite Stratos> *8,900+24,779=33,679 (7) (Eight Bit/Sentai Filmworks)
DVD
2011/03/30 10,380 Vol. 1 (Two episodes up to Vol. 6)
2011/05/25 *9,095 Vol. 2
2011/06/22 *9,086 Vol. 3
2011/07/27 *8,669 Vol. 4
2011/08/24 *7,319 Vol. 5
2011/09/21 *8,447 Vol. 6
2011/12/07 *9,303 IS Encore: Koi ni Kogareru Rokujuusou (One OVA episode)

BD
2011/03/30 28,505 Vol. 1
2011/05/25 25,010 Vol. 2
2011/06/22 24,610 Vol. 3
2011/07/27 24,165 Vol. 4
2011/08/24 23,672 Vol. 5
2011/09/21 22,897 Vol. 6
2011/12/07 24,591 IS Encore: Koi ni Kogareru Rokujuusou
screamsinternally.png

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
infinite shit 2

So, it turns out Houki's (the token childhood friends) on bad terms with her older sister who just so happened to be the one responsible for developing these fucking awful looking mechs (I'm sure the reason for their strained relationship will be hilariously dumb like everything else in this show).

Well, this is her sister:

So how do you think it will turn out?

cajunator

Banned
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito 13 -END-

Why did she become stupid all of a sudden? Man... And what the hell is Hatsuki talking about?

Was that... A
reset
followed by a
memory reset
?

Why did Eve leave Lilith in the first place? How did she grow up with Hatsuki? What the hell is with the fox girl? Who's Yami? What's with that hat? Who's the kid the fox girl fucks in the end? Why is Hatsuki having Hatsumi as her kid?
... Why?

Why?

vXAQ1.gif

If anyone asks me how Yami goes in the future, I'll tell them, "It goes like this:
once upon a time, the end."

Amazing.

Youuuuuuu gotttt YAMI'd!!!!
Welcome to the club. the crying booth is over there. Take all the time you need.
There are therapy sessions available to animeGAF members. We're here for you!

Rosario Vampire 14

Nice to see it's exactly as stupid as it was first season. More fanservice than you can shake a stick at, insert songs going on whenever they feel like it. And, I guess we now have lesbian schoolgirls and a little sister to do something. At this point, it's gonna be a running bet to see how long into this season I'll last before I drop punt it.

think it wont be very long. Season 2 is awful and that should tell you something coming from me.

That's true, too. Then again, the anime community is blissfully-unaware of many things, taking the tree for the forest in terms of overall perspective.

While I would say that's generally true about the mass population consuming any form of media, I think you should give anime fans more credit. They watch what appeals to them. If the quality is not there, they still found ways to enjoy a show regardless, maybe even on a self deprecating or ironic level like some of us have done.

Hyouka 6

such horrors are best left to the imagination. dat onsen ep preview

Killed by Cute? Where do I sign up?

Why drop Fate Zero?

Well it's a show with really dark themes and characters that frankly aren't very likeable as people. The appeal is that its a show about rather badass heroic spirits doing battle in a modern setting using crazy magic, but some people aren't interested enough in the subject matter to put up with the hateful characters.

Hyouka Episode 06

Every. Fucking. Time.

I hate it when this happens. Haaaaaate it!

Shut it. It has plenty in common: chill as fuck, same singing children samples, sax in it, what the what. It's easy to call it a remix when it takes thematic elements and provides a whole new perspective on them.

Awesome though.

Honestly I don't personally like that mix at all. Heard it before but it lacks the emotion the original song had. the tribal drum beat, the contemplative fictional language being sung, the wailing solo saxophone...Its just not the same feeling. The quality is good.

Strike Witches Ep. 1

i65YDDpw6FsO4.gif

ite00jVZvkPcK.gif

*blows brains out*

Animu fans know quality when they see it!

Ace o Nerae! 8-12

So damn good. Bitches be salty and plotting all day, every day. Oka with that animal abuse, Ochou with that ultimatum and love you/crush you attitude, Todou with those sparkles (damn you), and Coachie being the boss that he is and RUINING MY OTP OF OKA AND OCHOU.

Yami to Boushi 13 [FINAL]

RsfPG.png

This is some bullshit!
You have this girl travel multiple worlds in search of the love of her life only to get shafted in the end? What the FUCK! I knew it was foolish of me to let myself get wrapped up in this nonsense as it was already confusing as hell to begin with, but to see Hazuki so damn close to getting her girl back only for Hatsumi to go "I'm sorry, but I can't go back. I need to go back to my gigantic library of eternity where I won't be doing anything relevant whatsoever." was just a punch in the gut. And who in the hell thought it would be a great idea of having the girl come back as her love's daughter? "Yeah, when we see each other again, I'll be your daughter."

What the hell?!

The kissing scene had no effect on turning this around for me. If anything it just made it worse, like pouring vinegar on a papercut. What irritates me more is that the crazy douche guy who was prancing around during the series got a better ending than Hazuki. That's so fucked. And the fact that right after she "resolved" everyone's story she wanted to go out adventuring again which totally turns her reason for leaving Hazuki to shit.

I thought Strawberry Panic got me good when they robbed me of my
Yaya and Hikari pairing.
Boy was I in for a treat.

If it wasn't 1am in the morning I'd be drinking...

Screw it, this calls for one.. or a couple.

/yurigrief

Oh Yami. You so crazy.
This show was so blatantly full of shit and had such a masterful trolling slap-in-the-face brilliant ending that I had absolutely no choice but to give it a 10/10.

Guys I think I'm in one of my mood swings when I hate anime. I get them like once every two years or something. I just can't bother myself to check any currently-airing shows anymore.

I know that feeling. I haven't KNOWN that feeling, but I definitely know it.

duckroll

Speaking of Koike and Lupin, when I viewed the Party 7 opening (animated by Koike for a live-action Ishii movie) -- I immediately thought that Koike would be perfect for a Lupin reboot and talked about it with a friend. This was before even the rumors began. Then like a month or so later, the rumors began. Then I was right. I am a prophet.

Too bad Yamamotofujiko is terrible.

Sounds like you jinxed it. :(

/XX/

Is Kazuhiro Takamura the director of the show from Aniplex Inc. & G's magazine collaboration? I don't trust completely on a "news" aggregator that straight-out lifts topics from image-boards without confirmation, but signs point in that direction:

&#12304;G's&#12510;&#12460;&#12472;&#12531;×&#12450;&#12491;&#12503;&#12524;&#12305;&#12302;&#12499;&#12499;&#12483;&#12489;&#12524;&#12483;&#12489;&#12539;&#12458;&#12506;&#12524;&#12540;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12303;&#30435;&#30563;&#12539;&#12461;&#12515;&#12521;&#12487;&#12470;&#65306;&#39640;&#26449;&#21644;&#23439; &#12471;&#12522;&#12540;&#12474;&#27083;&#25104;&#65306;&#21513;&#37326;&#24344;&#24184;&#12289;&#21046;&#20316; A&#8208;1&#12500;&#12463;&#12481;&#12515;&#12540;&#12474;&#65372;&#12420;&#12425;&#12362;&#12435;!
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-9837.html

Here is a digital version of the article, published on the newspaper's website:

Diari d'Andorra - Un manga amb Andorra d’escenari
http://www.diariandorra.ad/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=20134&Itemid=435

After the conversation in here about good sites dedicated to this medium, it is funny to see ANN described as "a portal that has become a Bible for all those lovers of manga". I also like how, in a casual manner, the writer notes "by the way, one of the traits seem to be that (those girls) never wear trousers or skirts".

I wonder if anyone did a piece when Sora no Woto photo-referenced a Spanish town.
Of course they did! National TV stations and press included, specially after the surge in the number of Japanese tourists that went to Cuenca following the emission of the show... everything referencing this country is taken with the arrogance that characterizes a majority of our population. Anyway, not that the media here takes those topics kind of seriously (probably with what we'll call typical 'sorna y desdén'), and that certainly showed in the news coverage.

Defuser

Hyouka ep 6
Back again to useless trvia mysteries and a simple minded answer. Ugh,why did Kyoani adapt this novel again? Chitanda really has no sense of decency,always invading Oreki's private space.

duckroll

Is Kazuhiro Takamura the director of the show from Aniplex Inc. & G's magazine collaboration? I don't trust completely on a "news" aggregator that straight-out lifts topics from image-boards without confirmation, but signs point in that direction:

&#12304;G's&#12510;&#12460;&#12472;&#12531;×&#12450;&#12491;&#12503;&#12524;&#12305;&#12302;&#12499;&#12499;&#12483;&#12489;&#12524;&#12483;&#12489;&#12539;&#12458;&#12506;&#12524;&#12540;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12303;&#30435;&#30563;&#12539;&#12461;&#12515;&#12521;&#12487;&#12470;&#65306;&#39640;&#26449;&#21644;&#23439; &#12471;&#12522;&#12540;&#12474;&#27083;&#25104;&#65306;&#21513;&#37326;&#24344;&#24184;&#12289;&#21046;&#20316; A&#8208;1&#12500;&#12463;&#12481;&#12515;&#12540;&#12474;&#65372;&#12420;&#12425;&#12362;&#12435;!
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-9837.html

It says

Vivid Red Operation

Director/Character Design: Kazuhiro Takamura
Series Composition: Hiroyuki Yoshino, Kazuhiro Takamura
Production: A-1 Pictures

Boo.

Jex

Hyouka ep 6
Back again to useless trvia mysteries and a simple minded answer. Ugh,why did Kyoani adapt this novel again? Chitanda really has no sense of decency,always invading Oreki's private space.

I have been told that money may have changed hands, but even so it has to be some of the least remarkable material that has even been adapted by such a talented studio.
[Legend of the Galactic Heroes] 026

Fuck this cartoon. JEXHIUS YOU LIED TO ME
KIRCHEIS DESERVED BETTER

ALSO I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU WORE AN OBERSTEIN AVATAR FOR LIKE MONTHS FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT ARSEHOLE

Look, Oberstein is just a man who does the things which need to be done. It's not always pleasant, or heroic and it might not earn him any love or respect but nevertheless he pushes forward with what he thinks is important.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Of course they did! National TV stations and press included, specially after the surge in the number of Japanese tourists that went to Cuenca following the emission of the show... everything referencing this country is taken with the arrogance that characterizes a majority of our population. Anyway, not that the media here takes those topics kind of seriously (probably with what we'll call typical 'sorna y desdén'), and that certainly showed in the news coverage.
Hah, that's pretty funny. Canada is like that too, because we're so desperate for attention. Did anyone in Spain actually watch Sora no Woto though? lol

Jex

Space Axes.

But of course, because lazers just bounce off armour. I think.

Maybe.

Okay, I admit it, it's just there because having soldiers charge around with axes is more manly than having them shoot each other.
And you're complaining about it? Dude, you have a chance to break free from the clutches of the worst medium out there. Run! Run and don't look back!

But serial, know need to force yourself to watch stuff. Everyone has those days.

Cereal?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Quick, I need an opinion. Should I watch Hyouka ep6, or should I just watch AKB0048 ep5 again?!

I haven't watched AKB0048 5 yet, but I'm fairly certain you'll be bored by Hyouka 6, based on your impressions of the first three episodes.

Jex

[Aim for the Ace] 8 - 12

This show continues to be excellent, by which I mean it's a great 70's shoujo melodrama with all that entails. I don't imagine this is the kind of thing that everyone would enjoy but if you do enjoy this kind of material there's a lot to like. You have to accept that logic is less important than heightened emotions but that's perfectly fine by me because it's so damn entertaining.

Hyouka 6

Best animated mechanical pencil ever. kyoani's are the gods of slicing that life.

Oh fuck, nearly forgot show got an OP ;P

TSUNDERE

What a ... nothing happened eh? You really can just use the same episode impressions for each eps of this show eh?

But many faces of Eru!

/XX/

Hah, that's pretty funny. Canada is like that too, because we're so desperate for attention. Did anyone in Spain actually watch Sora no Woto though? lol
I don't think many did, outside of the habitual circle of Japanese animation fans I mean. It isn't even licensed for distribution in here.

duckroll

Duckroll and Jexhius are gonna nab ya, Lafiel!

If fun means goofing around, then yes. But she certainly likes sharp wit, which I find pretty fun too.

But I agree. Michiko is anything but fun. It was a dry and sometimes agonizing look at a dysfunctional relationship between a single mother and her young child in a dangerous and lawless region of Brazil.

I enjoyed the show because the tone fit the material, but she's not a very good director at all if that's the only thing she can ever emote.

Jex

Yamamoto doesn't have a style though, it's one of the most... fake styles I've seen in anime. I don't know how to describe it but her works feel like she went through a checklist of "cool" things to do while making an anime. It doesn't fool me.

Behold one the most pointless (ab)use of colored outlines in anime.
Nevertheless, she did the same thing for Michiko and that opening is great. Unsurprisingly, the quality of work that a creator produces differs from time to time.
Since three words are apparently descriptions, I'll go with shitty, boring, and hollow. It's counterfeit stylish anime.

This is kind of a bad argument pizzaroll because 'stylish' is such a poorly defined term. I am sure you know what you mean, and you may even be correct, but you really need to break down exactly why, using examples, her direction is 'fake stylish'.
Koike is a better director than Yamamoto simply because he knows how to have fun. Something Yamamoto seems incapable of; going by her work in Michiko and Lupin.:p

Yamamoto managed to put out a very solid series to time where as Koike took forever to make his one movie. That doesn't bode well for his ability to work to time and schedule.
The Sankarea manga is not different or even better. You could say it's a good and straight anime adaptation...

That's not quite accurate. The (early) episodes of the series do modify, enhance and alter the original material in a number of important places. It's not a straight adaptation.

duckroll

Yamamoto managed to put out a very solid series to time where as Koike took forever to make his one movie. That doesn't bode well for his ability to work to time and schedule.

The blame should fall on the producer for not asserting control and managing the staff and schedule well!

/XX/

I enjoyed the show because the tone fit the material, but she's not a very good director at all if that's the only thing she can ever emote.
Her P&SwG half-episode was pretty fun, although that was more like her going with the flow of crazy madness those called GEEKS exude. It still had the mark of 'living on a solitary and unconditionally harsh world' she likes.

duckroll

Her P&SwG half-episode was pretty fun, although that was more like her going with the flow of crazy madness those called GEEKS exude. It still had the mark of 'living on a unconditional world' she likes.

I can't remember, which ones did she do in P&S?

duckroll

I'll reiterate that you should ask Mr. Koyama on twitter about certain of his fascinations.
I'm quite interested in seeing an explanation too.

I'm actually not interested in what he has to say, I just want to see his reaction in public when someone asks him the question. That's why it has to be at a con! :D

/XX/

I'm actually not interested in what he has to say, I just want to see his reaction in public when someone asks him the question. That's why it has to be at a con! :D
Ooooooh, I see... it certainly is a very tempting thing to do. Articalys! You should have asked him, man.

And this below is an article on the second panel he hosted at FanimeCon (first one linked to in here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38242543&postcount=1507):

Fanime 2012 &#8211; Koyama Shigeto Character Design Panel | Lost in America - Anime & More
http://www.lostinanime.com/2012/05/fanime-2012-koyama-shigeto-character.html

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
hey i'd like to see you try to save a little girl while
being infested with worms, being on the brink of death, and trying to control Berserker who hardly even listens to you in the first place. :(

He's the only character who's motivation I really respect, despite the fact that he's clearly not up to par with the rest. :/

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Ooooooh, I see... it certainly is a very tempting thing to do. Articalys! You should have asked him, man.

And this below is an article on the second panel he hosted at FanimeCon (first one linked to in here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38242543&postcount=1507):

Fanime 2012 – Koyama Shigeto Character Design Panel | Lost in America - Anime & More
http://www.lostinanime.com/2012/05/fanime-2012-koyama-shigeto-character.html

It's a shame they weren't allowed to record it, that's something that would be really interesting to see.

Negator

Blood-C 1 - 12

What
the fuck did I just watch? Holy crap this was possibly the most entertaining anime I have ever seen in my entire life! I didn't know where they were going near the end, but then episodes 11 and 12 had me literally screaming and laughing at what they did. The horrific deaths were completely over the top and insane, I couldn't help but think what kind of drugs the staff were on when they made this show.

duckroll

Hyouka Episode 6

This pretty much sums it up. The show is really a total waste of time for everyone involved. The production values are really good, but the material isn't just boring - it's actually bad. This episode made me realize how poor the material actually is. After 5 episodes developing and resolving the first mystery, it seems to make sense to expand the characters and make the general setting more interesting. Instead of doing that, the show reinforces the weakest point of the show by spending 2/3 of the episode putting the main characters in a tiny room sitting at a table just talking about nonsense instead. It's not funny, it's not exciting, it's just stupid.

The larger problem with the show is how unlikable the characters are getting. Instead of being developed as actual people who have hobbies and interests, who do things which engage the viewer into feeling invested in their lives, they are instead totally lifeless puppets for the purpose of putting up this facade of "slice of life" presentation. They lack real personalities and there is an extremely unnatural manner in which the story was directed this week. It felt like they were put in the room and told to act in a certain way just to drive the running time up, instead of anything actually feeling rational.

No one talks like the characters in this show. Most people do not act like that. People don't tend to interact in the way they do here. And even though high school kids are indeed time wasters who like to speculate about silly shit, they usually do this while engaging in other activities. It is never the main thing you hang out after school to do. If they were actually engaging in a club activity like preparing materials for the anthology, or doing homework, etc, and talking about stuff as a secondary activity, it would make more sense.

Another thing which really bothers me is how psychotic Chitanda is being presented as. She's not just asking people about mundane oddities, but she seems to get curious and confused about all sorts of personal stuff like not being able to remember something she heard, or not knowing why she did something she did, or whatever. It's not cute anymore, just creepy.

If this is a faithful adaptation of the novels, I think the original author must have a really poor understanding of human relations and high school life. Or maybe the author just sucks.

Guys I think I'm in one of my mood swings when I hate anime. I get them like once every two years or something. I just can't bother myself to check any currently-airing shows anymore.

I've never gotten jaded by anime, thankfully, but I do get jaded by anime fans all the time. If you find it impossible to maintain perspective, it's best to walk away until you can regain it.

That's because everything pales in comparison to LOGH.

If only it didn't have that dumb, cartoony Earth Cult dragging it down.

It says

Vivid Red Operation

Director/Character Design: Kazuhiro Takamura
Series Composition: Hiroyuki Yoshino, Kazuhiro Takamura
Production: A-1 Pictures

Boo.

That's about the least interesting staff list that could have come out of this. Oh well.

Blood-C 1 - 12

What
the fuck did I just watch? Holy crap this was possibly the most entertaining anime I have ever seen in my entire life! I didn't know where they were going near the end, but then episodes 11 and 12 had me literally screaming and laughing at what they did. The horrific deaths were completely over the top and insane, I couldn't help but think what kind of drugs the staff were on when they made this show.

Yep, Blood-C is comedy gold.

sonicmj1

Hyouka 6

Even the characters acknowledge how completely stupid and banal this "mystery" was. This makes that library book from Episode 2 look like some Agatha Christie shit.

Despite that, I'm really falling for this show's rhythm. I guess I'm starting to like the interactions between the characters. All the talk in the first half of the episode would have bored me if it were in Bakemonogatari, but I sort of enjoyed it here. I like how low-key it all is.

Everyone's subtly developing, and I like watching it. It's nice. It really helps that it's as well-directed as it is. It's pleasant, like sitting in the sun by a calm river.

I guess if I can find an episode like this enjoyable, I'll be happy with this series no matter what happens.

Ultimadrago

Blood-C 1 - 12

What

Now get in line behind me and wait for the upcoming movie!

duckroll

Blood-C 1 - 12

What

Welcome to the club. Now you know why some of us speak so highly of the show. It's the real deal. Not some shitty troll show for hazing. It's just this amazingly insane CLAMP experience which turns into self-depreciating over the top extreme black comedy by the end. Amazing action animation too! :D

Hyouka Episode 6

This pretty much sums it up. The show is really a total waste of time for everyone involved. The production values are really good, but the material isn't just boring - it's actually bad. This episode made me realize how poor the material actually is. After 5 episodes developing and resolving the first mystery, it seems to make sense to expand the characters and make the general setting more interesting. Instead of doing that, the show reinforces the weakest point of the show by spending 2/3 of the episode putting the main characters in a tiny room sitting at a table just talking about nonsense instead. It's not funny, it's not exciting, it's just stupid.

The larger problem with the show is how unlikable the characters are getting. Instead of being developed as actual people who have hobbies and interests, who do things which engage the viewer into feeling invested in their lives, they are instead totally lifeless puppets for the purpose of putting up this facade of "slice of life" presentation. They lack real personalities and there is an extremely unnatural manner in which the story was directed this week. It felt like they were put in the room and told to act in a certain way just to drive the running time up, instead of anything actually feeling rational.

No one talks like the characters in this show. Most people do not act like that. People don't tend to interact in the way they do here. And even though high school kids are indeed time wasters who like to speculate about silly shit, they usually do this while engaging in other activities. It is never the main thing you hang out after school to do. If they were actually engaging in a club activity like preparing materials for the anthology, or doing homework, etc, and talking about stuff as a secondary activity, it would make more sense.

Another thing which really bothers me is how psychotic Chitanda is being presented as. She's not just asking people about mundane oddities, but she seems to get curious and confused about all sorts of personal stuff like not being able to remember something she heard, or not knowing why she did something she did, or whatever. It's not cute anymore, just creepy.

If this is a faithful adaptation of the novels, I think the original author must have a really poor understanding of human relations and high school life. Or maybe the author just sucks.

It's all symbolized dude! The crash dummies!

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Blood-C 1 - 12

What

Saya has saved another soul, I see.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ace o Nerae! 8-12:

Bellbottoms, jammies, salty bitches, crying, blushing, exploding butterflies and stalker coaches. This show has everything.

Ranko has a disgusting man face and should wear a paper bag over her head.

How can somebody possibly be so wrong?

Ochou is so completely useless that Coachie would rather spend more time with a girl from another school than with her.
That was such an awesome holy shit oh no they didn't moment. Hopefully this show has more of those!

Right up there with Oka bellbottoms for me. This show oozes melodrama but I also really love the outfits in this show. Even Oka's pajamas are stylish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom