• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluWacky

CLAMP is full of lesbian hating jerks. >:|

Hmmm. Well, they like lesbians. They also like tormenting them cruelly.

I don't think Tomoyo's
unrequited love
really compares to (SPOILERS FOR X)
Fuuma's mother dying from a sword exploding from her body so that Kamui's mother, her one true love, wouldn't die in a similar manner, only for Kamui's mother to be immolated in order to delay the destruction of the world.

Hmmm. Well, they like lesbians. They also like tormenting them cruelly.

I don't think Tomoyo's
unrequited love
really compares to (SPOILERS FOR X)
Fuuma's mother dying from a sword exploding from her body so that Kamui's mother, her one true love, wouldn't die in a similar manner, only for Kamui's mother to be immolated in order to delay the destruction of the world.
You're not exactly giving me any evidence to support that, especially with those X spoilers. >_>

Articalys

Phi Brain S2 8

Ana episodes are the worst kind of stupid. Hopefully we don't need to deal with this again.

Thankfully, the next episode looks really interesting.

Thoraxes

Mysterious Girlfriend X - 08 (wat)

wat

HzkGm.jpg

wat

wat

wonzo

Banned
the blood-c movie is going to be incredible

AKB0048 5

This is clearly some deep social commentary on the ethical, psychological and biological implications of genetic modification. I'd expect nothing less from Shoji Kawamori, the greatest mind to ever grace the medium.

Reknoc

I have to question how good the music really is if S1 isn't memorable at all! Also Lancer's theme never popped up, was sorely disappointed. Being Lancer really is suffering.

I think its like the OST for the first Donkey Kong Country; I remember Fear Factory and Aquatic Ambience so I just guess that all of the music is of that quality, but it isn't.

Also I prefer OP2 to OP1.

duckroll

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. This is a sick and repulsive world where Yutaka Nakamura actually worked on Nyarko-san ep8. Gross. :(

cajunator

Banned
wtf is wrong with you!
shes the opposite of annoying
one of the least annoying characters I can even think of

Misaki is super cute, but also a depressing character. Felt so bad for her :(
I would give her a huge hug or something IRL.

I don't feel that Welcome to the NHK is an inherently light-hearted work. It certainly contains elements of dark comedy, but that's different.

Its pretty damned dark at times. I wouldn't call it an optimistic show either. Its definitely on the sadder end of the scale.

Bave 10 12

And that's it. They win because of basically bullshit. And the main conflict the show was hyping up before then never actually gets resolved. Oh joy. Even if there was another season, I wouldn't watch it. Isanami and Ana deserve better than this show. And what the fuck happened to this character?
Well, my side of the pact is done. Manyuu impressions sustain me.

That basically sums up Brave 10. Set Isanami free!

tomoyo.png

;____;

seriously though fuck CLAMP

CCS, i have no intentions to watch/read Tsubasa Chronicle

Poor tomo ;_;
A girl did that to me when I was younger. Friendzone fucking sucks.
That girl turned out to be kind of psycho anyway. Found out she lied to a lot of guys and broke a lot of hearts. Forever alone is much simpler.

Articalys

Don't worry about it.

Space Brothers 9

It's neat how this show can switch back and forth between both the serious issues and the comedic parts.

--------------------

On a completely separate note, the full Zetman OP "dots and lines" is a severely danceable song.

One Piece 18
Luffy still hasn't found the One Piece, has he? I bet it doesn't even exist.

I think it would be some piece of paper that says "believe in yourself" or "follow your dreams" or something. I just cant imagine it to be physical treasures since well Luffy seems to only treasure MEAT.

wtf is wrong with you!
shes the opposite of annoying
one of the least annoying characters I can even think of

So far in the first two episodes of NHK, Misaki is like not even believing anything Satou says and is causing him so much anxiety, I don't like that at all. She's so annoying that she is just causing him to spend hours on end thinking about :/ Don't understand why she has to go to such great lengths.

Single CD
18, *8,714 *8,714 Naruto: Shippuuden "Totsugeki Rock"
25, *5,424 *5,424 Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 "Now or Never"
34, *3,842 *3,842 Eureka Seven AO "Escape"
38, *3,646 *3,646 Sengoku Collection "Me wo Tojite Gyu shiyo"

That is a terrible song for the Naruto Shippuden OP, the animation is nice but the song is terrible. These rest are good, glad there are others that like Me wo Tojite Gyu Shiyo, the really only consistently good part in the anime.

Uchip

Banned
So far in the first two episodes of NHK, Misaki is like not even believing anything Satou says and is causing him so much anxiety, I don't like that at all. She's so annoying that she is just causing him to spend hours on end thinking about :/ Don't understand why she has to go to such great lengths.

Pretty sure he likes it
otherwise he wouldn't be fantasizing about her, and turning up to meet her

Reknoc

One Piece 18

Something "interesting" about this episode is that in the manga it happened before the Kuro arc so it was just Luffy and Nami going on the island.

Also Gaimon was the best Grand Battle item.

Edit: Checking the episode summaries to make sure I was right about that made me discover some "amazing" 4kids episode titles: "The Purr-fect plan", "The Long Arm of the Claw", "The Scrub in the Shrub"

Defuser

Single CD
*7, 24,914 24,914 Haiyore! Nyaruko-san "Taiyo iwaku Moeyo Chaos"
13, 12,234 12,234 Ginga e Kickoff!! "Ame Tokidoki Hare Nochi Niji"
14, 11,548 11,548 Haiyore! Nyaruko-san "Zutto Be with you"
18, *8,714 *8,714 Naruto: Shippuuden "Totsugeki Rock"
20, *7,669 *7,669 Toyosaki Aki "Shirotsumekusa"
22, *6,239 *6,239 Kuroko no Basket Character Song series vol.3 Ryota
24, *5,915 *5,915 Kuroko no Basket Character Song series vol.1 Tetsuya
25, *5,424 *5,424 Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 "Now or Never"
28, *4,845 *4,845 Uchuu Kyoudai "Subarashiki Sekai"
30, *4,130 *4,130 Kuroko no Basket Character Song series vol.2 Taiga
31, *4,103 *4,103 Hyouka "Madoromi no Yakusoku"
34, *3,842 *3,842 Eureka Seven AO "Escape"
36, *3,662 24,507 Mobile Suit Gundam AGE "Real"
38, *3,646 *3,646 Sengoku Collection "Me wo Tojite Gyu shiyo"
40, *3,398 25,900 Accel World "Chase the world"
42, *3,168 14,258 Tsuritama "Tsurezure Monochrome"
44, *3,059 12,794 Accel World "→unfinished←"
45, *3,009 *3,009 Mobile Suit Gundam AGE "White justice"
46, *2,901 *2,901 Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan "Kokisekai" "Fuwaffua no Maho"
50, *2,530 *2,530 Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Character Song vol.2 Aoi Kimi

MARVELOUS

Nooooo! Unfinished is a good song why isn't anybody buying it. Good sales for Nyaruko.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
What happened to this page?

Nooooo! Unfinished is a good song why isn't anybody buying it. Good sales for Nyaruko.

I wouldn't say those numbers are bad.

I'm happy for the Ginga e Kickoff!! single. Great song. Expected higher sales for the Nyaruko OP, though.

duckroll

It's NOT Yutaka Nakamura (BONES animator) on Nyarko-san ep8. He says on twitter that he only found out about the credit on that show today. He did not work on it. THANK GOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom