• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazzy

As someone who hasn't played the ZoE games before, its not an engaging intro, but I doubt its intended for the likes of me.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2rthn5cH21rn2xi7.pnghttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2quxk9Wx01rn2xi7.jpg
How does one dislike Asbel and Richard? The best interactions in the Tales games. Asbel definitely my favorite main.

Yeah but music and visuals were lacking, no memorable music tracks.

Asbel is one of the biggest piece of failures I've ever played in games. The game could have lasted like 6 hours long if he wasn't such a pansy/fuckup/etc. None of his actions have any logic or reason, just trying to bandage up his last failure and ultimately fails. Richard is fine
for all 3 hours you got him in main campaign

And let's not get at how they devised a whole gameplay system to justify selling dlc
for richard.

sonicmj1

I watched the ZoE HD Collection opening that Sunrise did. Looks pretty bad. Poor storyboarding and direction (boring), lame CG action (not cool, boring camera), and meh character art. Looks like they phoned this one in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPVOxvABhdA

Yeah, it's really disappointing when compared to the godlike ZoE2 intro trailer. Kojipro could sure cut a mean promo. Great editing and use of game footage there. I love how the original intro used quotes from the game. In this intro, it feels too quiet and lifeless. How can they show the Vector Cannon startup sequence without including what ADA says accompanying it?

Plus the NSFW nekkid girl bit was just weirdly out of place and lasted way too long.

... what is wrong with me today?

Yeah, that felt so odd, I kind of missed the point of what it was trying to show anyway. For the, master of the genre, as some sites say, that OP paled in comparison to their work on other series. Should have got Production IG to do it instead.

Defuser

Tsuritama ep 8
wyfUv.jpg

I don't want to know why you're carrying around a picture of a young girl in a swimauit akira.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
It's been nine weeks and I still haven't the faintest idea of what Acchi Kocchi is actually about. All of the impressions are just pictures of the catgirl!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Then you know what it's about!

I'm pretty sure that the episodes are full-length, and yet there are only ever one or two pictures of the catgirl that get posted per week, which probably represent ten seconds or less of the episode's content. Surely there has to be something filling the rest of that time, right?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I'm pretty sure that the episodes are full-length, and yet there are only ever one or two pictures of the catgirl that get posted per week, which probably represent ten seconds or less of the episode's content. Surely there has to be something filling the rest of that time, right?

It's a dull, boring show, that really is all that's worth posting from it, those few screenshots each week.

Steroyd

Nah, the whole episode is basically catgirl tsundere with undiluted cuteness, hanging around her crush Io who can turn on casanova mode at the drop of a hat and can cause girls to have nosebleeds (whom is oblivious to Tsumiki's feelings) for a solid 20+ minutes, it's essentially a pure sugar type show.

I mean if you want more articulation on the matter I can mention that it is a slice of life type show where the characters occasionally display superhuman tendancies physically doing things like snowball fights etc, which are all highlighted by Hime's human like abilities although being a clutz at the same time, you have the character Mayoi who always wears a lab coat, and makes gadgets for amusing reasons and to amusing affects, and you have the character Sakaki who keeps getting shat on.

The whole show is basically those five hanging out and doing stuff.

Like I said, it really is catgirl tsundere with undiluted cuteness for a solid 20+ minutes.

This will probably be the most you're ever going to see typed about this show lol.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

Cute cat girl doing cute cat girl things. That's all it is for the most part, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :3

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Was going to post last night but was too tired.

Ace o Nerae 22-26

Coachie is my hero!
Love will get you nowhere Oka!

Unless it's with another woman!

survivor

Banned
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru 4-5

My favourite segments right now has to be the Hotori-Moriaki interactions. They are amazing.

Is there a point to these random cuts to the bear looking thing? They are just random and unfunny.

Steroyd

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru 4-5

My favourite segments right now has to be the Hotori-Moriaki interactions. They are amazing.

Is there a point to these random cuts to the bear looking thing? They are just random and unfunny.

Clearly you are inexperienced to SHAFT. To be asking such a thing.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Nah, the whole episode is basically catgirl tsundere with undiluted cuteness, hanging around her crush Io who can turn on casanova mode at the drop of a hat and can cause girls to have nosebleeds (whom is oblivious to Tsumiki's feelings) for a solid 20+ minutes, it's essentially a pure sugar type show.

I mean if you want more articulation on the matter I can mention that it is a slice of life type show where the characters occasionally display superhuman tendancies physically doing things like snowball fights etc, which are all highlighted by Hime's human like abilities although being a clutz at the same time, you have the character Mayoi who always wears a lab coat, and makes gadgets for amusing reasons and to amusing affects, and you have the character Sakaki who keeps getting shat on.

The whole show is basically those five hanging out and doing stuff.

Like I said, it really is catgirl tsundere with undiluted cuteness for a solid 20+ minutes.

This will probably be the most you're ever going to see typed about this show lol.

Okay, this seems like a pretty comprehensive description of what an average episode of the show is like. This is helpful!

I'll watch one episode today just so I don't completely come off as demanding more information on something I have no intention to watch anyway, hahah.

K-ON! 3

See Chet, she is smart! And now I know where the infamous gif came from.

Previous jokes about their intelligence aside, the dynamic of the group is working for me now. it will be iteresting to see the progression that the band takes throughout, Yui particuarly. I'm not sure entirely what I'm looking for from this series, but it's so unassuming it pulls you in. Oh my, I'm becoming invested aren't I?

The proverbial carrot (cake) at the end of the stick.

An entertaining episode, very reminiscent of the troubles I had completing my dissertation (sans the rolling around part), slackers gonna slack and all that. And 100% in the resit?! The teacher has a hand in that...

iJAenqbxR4TND.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom