• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Space pirates 22

oh shit. Khan is here!

That 2nd ship looks hilarious. You can't look less military than that. And why is Mr Bushido in my space pirates show?

Seems like a bunch of eps this week is where 'shit gets real'.

speaking of which.

f/z 22

Shitz gonna get real soon. Waver is a pretty rad dude. Rider's smile freaked me out. So weird to see people smiling in this show nonironically.

kuroko's balls 9

Was a pretty tense eps. Love that they do what they can with their limited animation budget. Sound track is pretty fantastic.

Good stuff.

Well, I didn't really find anything to like apart from the production values and the only episode I genuinely enjoyed was
the one with the runaway bride
but you're entitled to your opinion and all that.

Plus I'm still bitter about fang girl's episode. Best girl gets the worst episode? Fuck that.
Does not compute.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Gnarly Pirates From Outer Space 22

Qzs2nl.jpg

The answer on how to be shocking pink. And that marks the solution to another mystery in this week's Hyouka.

HxH 34

sakuga in shounen jump anime? been so long! Fun stuff. I for one am a fan of drums in shounen OST's. keeps the pace up, even when the action is static.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
CG Bus 10

I love the way everyone around Mutta knows everything, haha.
It was so obvious Seirika would tell him she had a Star Wars ringtone on her cellphone at one point in the episode after Sharon told him she probably had it.

But this episode was kind of uninteresting. I was also disappointed that they didn't show more of the
conversation between Mutta and Seirika.

Brazil

Nazo no Kanojo X 9

+ 1000 Points.

They sure felt like playing with different color schemes in this episode. I can't say I really liked it. The scene with the
hair messing
, for example, felt completely disconnected from the rest of the show. All that red made the whole situation unnecessarily unsettling.

And the preview... Next week's episode should be really interesting.

Code Geass Akito the Exiled theme song - More than Words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRCYbzNZGiY

I like this. The chorus is underwhelming, but Maaya's voice is as delicious to hear as ever. Thanks for the link.

Hunter x Hunter 34
tumblr_m50x66WLMa1rs84cuo1_500.gif

I think the first Gido v Gon was much better. They made Gido so weak this time around, and when was it explained that nen can
enhance your power to let you lift heavy floor tiles and hurl them or make a cloak of invincibility?
. I think it was pretty cool though. Killua's fight was way more impressive. He never ceases to amaze, possibly the best character.

Hisoka's gonna get destroyed, its gonna be brutal, I feel it!

jman2050

They should seriously start thinking about R3. I don't know how that'd work, but hell, I'd watch it with the force of a thousand dragons.

Prequel series. Alternate universe bizarro Lelouch goes back in time and takes over the world as Emperor of Britannia, invading Japan. It's revealed that he was Charles all along and the current Lelouch is a genetic clone implanted into Marianne he made to be an eventual host to the Geass to further his own plans.

I'm sure the writers can do better than that, but it's a start!

Brazil

Prequel series. Alternate universe bizarro Lelouch goes back in time and takes over the world as Emperor of Britannia, invading Japan. It's revealed that he was Charles all along and the current Lelouch is a genetic clone implanted into Marianne he made to be an eventual host to the Geass to further his own plans.

I'm sure the writers can do better than that, but it's a start!

I'm ok with this.

I mean, the drama would definitely be there.

Hopefully you're not talking about Ginga e Kickoff!!.

Don't think I've watched it yet. I will on a lazy afternoon

But Area no Kishi is good
tumblr_m50qklSyv41ql41ypo1_500.gif

Ehh, I don't like that the kid is being downplayed so much. To keep it short, I get his brother was a super talented player. He's alive thanks to him and I want to see him, not magic brother heart stuff on the field thank you. Animation leaves me something to be desired too. I watch and just roll my eyes. Man someone get more Giant Killing please.

Ultimadrago

The Laws of Eternity

Truth-tendo

Now, you're playing with power!

ycD3x.jpg

Eat your heart out, Hollywood!

They buffer-scrubbed through his life movie just to be time efficient for random guests! So fucked up. lol

The middle This whole time span of this OVA: All of my "wut"

SpWri.jpg

Oh mah laaaaaawd! Hovering Thomas Edison Jesus!

Everyone who has watched the TRUTH, let us hold hands and fly to the spirit world together!

SouthParkPeopleactuallybelievethis.jpg

Finally, God Eagle is the best tour guide in anime history.

No, no, FINALLY
Hitler-controlled CG mammoths
is the stuff that true warriors are made of!

This OVA...this OVA...

I have seen the TRUTH.

duckroll

AKB0048 Episode 6

This is a true return to form. The best episode since episode 3. The sufferings, dreams, ambitions, and honor of being AKB0048 candidates continues in this thrilling and dramatic episode. Orine is the focus of this episode, so good news for all those who are fans of bubblegum-hair-chan! This episode has it all, just like the first 3 episodes did. Be prepared! :D

survivor

Banned
Bakemonogatari 2

oh my god, Senjougahara is the bestest waifu ever, her banter with Araragi in the beginning was amazing.
Then the sad flashback happened near the end and I started crying too :(

I don't like all these references they are making about Araragi past adventures. It just makes me want to go back and finish reading Kizumonogatari but I'd rather just wait for the movie.

So next arc is the snail one, does that mean I will see less of Senjougahara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom