• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything Sawashiro Miyuki voices is best girl.

fkwj4IS.gif

It's true about 99%* of the time.

Other character voice actors have their merits but Miyukichi has a certain something that only a handful of other seiyuus have.
Her voice is just straight up adorable.

She can be sexysexy Inaba and adorable ojou-sama Mint, she'll always remain my favorite seiyuu.

Not sure if adorable is the correct word for Sawashiro's voice.

She can be plenty adorable. I also find Perrine's voice to be absolutely heart-attack inducing.

Thoraxes

Valvrave the Liberator - 08

I can't believe anyone
gave a shit about glasses. The BF getting shot made me laugh out loud.

The
coffee with two dudes... mixing together was pretty :DTL

This show is just pure entertainment.

People fighting without L-ELF schemes:

nopehgufl.gif

trejo

Inaba was bar none the very best
at first, when she was cold and analytical and haughty. Once she morphed into defrosted Inaba she became terrible, especially so because the object of her affections turned out to be that bland piece of shit white knight Taichi.
So disappointing.

That also settles the question of best pony. Scientifically proven to be Twilight.

That's an odd way of spelling Fluttershy.

The VA of the MC's sister is Ammagami (? something like that) sounds so cute. It was posted soem time ago.

Guess it's always a good time to post this again.

OceanBlue

Hataraku Maou-sama 6-9

This show is just consistently good. I feel like all of the jokes just work on me. I'm enjoying it a lot. It's probably on par with Gargantia as my favorites of this season.

Also #TeamSusuno. Everyone has their appeal though, IMO.

hataraku maou-sama - 09

Ashiya proving once again why he's the best character. That was grade-A bullshitting and it was glorious.

He's the one who's been in the library researching this world.

It's funny that his story makes him and Maou look like the good guys and Emi look like the bad guy though. Nobody else sitting at the table seemed to notice that.

Kokoro Connect 03

Feels like I'm watching Key-On.
iJAenqbxR4TND.gif

Do girls have an equivalent Achilles heel? I've never really thought about it before. Getting kicked in the balls is a sensation unlike any other, I wonder if there's a female analogue to it.

Quasar

Well, fortunately you can hedge your bets in this case. If Hummingbird grows into the next best thing, wonderful. If not, you haven't put that much work into it.

It will be interesting to see if it picks up all the MAL functionality I want, plus those aspects from the better book sites like GoodReads and Librarything.

How would that work? By accessing activity streams on say Crunchyroll?

MALupdater apparently can.

From what I notice, it also allows you to hook it into whatever media player you're doing, so if you watch an episode of say.. Max Heart, it'll update your MAL profile... provided the name is right, otherwise it would need to be retagged.

Quasar

MALupdater apparently can.

From what I notice, it also allows you to hook it into whatever media player you're doing, so if you watch an episode of say.. Max Heart, it'll update your MAL profile... provided the name is right, otherwise it would need to be retagged.

Oh. Like Last.FM scrobbling. That would have to wait for an API and someone create such a tool I guess.

jgminto

Valvrave 8

Haruto x Eru Erufu OTP confirmed

They're basically an odd couple in a sitcom at this point. Fuck all the girls, let's go :DTL! I'm surprised one of the
vampires didn't try to bite glasses girl and regenerate her. I guess they just didn't give a shit. I sure didn't.
Guessing that green hair dude will be the next pilot.
Seeing Eru Erufu's past was super interesting. What the hell is that Dorssian leader's deal? Super interested to see where they go with him.

Why the hell does a school pod of a Dyson Sphere have battleships? WHY!?

Kokoro 04
In which we find out how to make jacking off emotionally poignant and hilarious

I seriously went "aww" when Inaban started crying at his confession.

AND THEN THE FUCKING END OF THE EPISODE HAHAHAHA YES

Best girl of forever. FOREVER.

Iori, you're just a Key archetype right now. Learn to be more like Inaban.

I really like Inaban because honestly she's a lot like me -- I haven't really had any real life crises and yet I find it hard to trust most people with anything.

cajunator

Banned
Kokoro 04
In which we find out how to make jacking off emotionally poignant and hilarious

I seriously went "aww" when Inaban started crying at his confession.

AND THEN THE FUCKING END OF THE EPISODE HAHAHAHA YES

Best girl of forever. FOREVER.

Iori, you're just a Key archetype right now. Learn to be more like Inaban.

I really like Inaban because honestly she's a lot like me -- I haven't really had any real life crises and yet I find it hard to trust most people with anything.

Shes going to win your heart so damn hard.

Kokoro 05
This series is just blowing my mind. How did this not even chart in the top 10 for AOTY last year?

I seriously was on the edge of my seat during the big conflict here. I don't know why but I seriously was really really worried about what might happen to Iori.

Even when Iori is supposed to win -- Inaban wins. How is this even possible.

cajunator

Banned
Date a Live 03

Sorry Reine, you have to settle for second.
Tohka is waaaaaay too cute and too much of a total badass.
This episode was adorable with a not so adorable surprise at the end, followed by more cute.
Fuck I LOVE this.

Tohka > Reine > Origami > Tamae > Imouto

BluWacky

So, how about that Shinkai foot fetishist "movie" eh?

You're in Oz, right? Did you get the chance to go to the festival screening in Queensland last month?

I've found a few reviews that suggests it's very short and, as usual, a bit thin on characterisation, but very pretty nonetheless.

Theonik

Guys help me add all the necessary Garzey's Wing quotes.

http://hummingbird.me/anime/garzey-s-wing
I will assist you.

Can't see shit cap'n.

A new Cure fan!
image.php

I still can't believe he sat through all that. That's dedication.

Code Geass 21
ALL HEIL LELOUCH!

Don't forget to vote for my doom.
This is tough, I would say Crest initially, but So Ra No Wo To isn't a bad choice either. Depends on if you are after a space opera or cute girls.

cajunator

Banned
Initial D is effing amazing: hot girls, nice cars and street racing.

tumblr_mktgdmNnXW1qk22uwo2_r2_500.gif

Favourite car <3

That reminds me.

I was watching Magic Knight Rayearth 2 the other day and couldnt help but notice that Clamp or someone had cars on the brain. There is a battleship called Autozam (a Mazda tuner). There is a character called Zagato (an italian tuning company), Chizeta (Cizeta a supercar), as well as identifiable names of dozens of small japanese K cars not familair to the Us like Cefiro and Presea. As a car nut I am ECSTATIC about this. Yeah Im easily amused. Threy even threw NSX in there (a honda/Acura supercar)
I squeed so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom