• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6Fy2vV5.gif

pls no ban

omg, this has to be posted in that ama thread

Sincerely, sometimes I think I am listening to Shinpachi lol.

I mean, they have the same voice actor lol. I noticed Hijikata's voice actor first though (probably because he also voices Zoro and I'm a huge One Piece fan), but I noticed that Leonardo was Shinpachi soon after, and Kagura as the ghost girl pretty much immediately

Quasar

Nisekoi 2.01 - Pretty good episode for Shitoge freaks.

Food Wars 2 - A shonen show I actually like. Wish we got more Erina, but that seems unlikely.

World Trigger Episode 25
CCWc8fVXIAEihnS.jpg
CCWd_i2W8AE3Biu.jpg

Hyuse is here, Hyuse is here, Hyuse is here. Ive been waiting so long for him in action, and his trigger is wonderful.
Mr Viza too. The next few weeks need to hurry.

Thought we were getting a new OP, not an ED and no OP...

I mean, they have the same voice actor lol. I noticed Hijikata's voice actor first though (probably because he also voices Zoro and I'm a huge One Piece fan), but I noticed that Leonardo was Shinpachi soon after, and Kagura as the ghost girl pretty much immediately

Chain Sumeragi has the same VA as Ayame Sarutobi the stalker ninja that loves Gintoki.

Food Wars 2 - A shonen show I actually like. Wish we got more Erina, but that seems unlikely.

Given that it almost seems like the author of the manga has completely sidelined her in most of the arcs so far, it doesn't seem likely

kinda spoilers?
She's kinda too good to really compete competitions and arcs that the main cast goes through in the manga do to her God Tongue. Either that or its simple for her so she doesn't get much attention.
Hopefully that changes in the future

Seraph of the End 2

This is pretty much my enjoyable trainwreck this season. The backgrounds are looking really good though blended with the actual animation makes it look a bit jarring. Anyways this is your everyday cliched generic Shonen.

Also Shinoa being smug.

Quasar

Given that it almost seems like the author of the manga has completely sidelined her in most of the arcs so far, it doesn't seem likely

I know. And so far the adaptation has been very close to the source, so the anime going off on its own to include more erina is unlikely.

UBW 14

6dfd886.gif

Ohhh that glorious backstory about Caster. Wooow. I absolutely loved every bit of it and it was totally unexpected and then the great Archer shows up being all cocky and shit.

Kekkai Sensen 02

Ebverything about this show just screams "stylish". From the action, to the characters, to the backgrounds, to the music, this show had a vibe of coolness. So far this is my favorite show of Spring so far.

Also best ED or best ED?

Shokugeki no Soma 2

Huge grin from ear to ear watching this, anime nailed the manga and it's such a treat to see.

F/SN UBW S2 E2

Caster's origin story was surprisingly well done, not expecting that from F/SN. The middle was zzz with Rin being max Tsun -.- Thankfully that ending tease got me pumped next weeks should be awesome.

Cornbread78

No Game No Life ep.2-3
Ok, this show is pretty fun so far, interesting "battle scene" and awesome
coronation speech to unite Imanity
I also really like the opening and closing music, it's definitely well produced.

Seraph of the End 02

So it's both a Post-Apocalyptic survival series and a High-School Comedy (and will most likely be a harem series as well). They are just hitting all the demographics aren't they. Also love how they are kinda just out and saying what the MCs main characteristics are just so that no one will be confused, as if he was the first dark and brooding anime MC that pushed away friendships and such. At least it's pretty to look at!

Blood Battle Blockade 1

Yep this was really good, kind of reminded me of Darker Than Black mixed with a FLCL kind of insanity/fun. Looking forward to seeing more of this

Blood Blockade Battlefront 2

This show is legitimately fun, from the characters to their dynamics. I just can't help but smile throughout the episode. Zap is just hilarious with his antics, Klaus is just a manly individual with class, Chain is a classy but straightforward person, and Leo is your MC that gets screwed by others. Every character just oozes with style and energy.

My god are the backgrounds just about amazing. They capture the essence of NYC and the OST adds even more life to the world. Rie's direction to the anime shows how really a great Director she is. The transitions are just great.

YssujDa.jpg

Those eyes.😚

From her first appearance I'm really liking her even if she is a ghost. Though I wonder how much of an impact she will have towards the story since she's apparently an anime original character.

This is undoubtedly the best Ending of the season or even the year. Holy shit is it so comfy. Just seeing all the characters dance and having fun is just so goddamn brilliant. The song is catchy as well. The Opening is God tier as well. Based Bone have gotten on their A game. BBB with Arslan Senki and Gintama are top of the Season for me.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Dog Days S3

Wow it is like they are trying to make up for nothing happening in S2, so many things happens in 12 episodes.

S4 WHEN?

Tuck

Fate Stay Night UBW - 14
Well, I'm enjoying it at least. Its fun. Guilty pleasure, I guess? Though tbh a lot of the issues other people have with it just aren't bothering me. Looks like next weeks episode will open with a big action scene.

potam

Banned
yo anime people. Looking for something to watch, and I don't know quite how to describe it. Are there any series out there that are fantasy, light-hearted, adventure-type shows? I'm not looking for anything too anime-y. Does this make sense??? I have crunchyroll (no idea why) and Netflix.

Plastic Memories is going to end with the guy retiring the robot girl, isn't it?

I wouldn't be so sure.

That's probably what Naotaka Hayashi WANTS us to think! But no, there'll be a curveball.

Something will screw up with the androids causing them to revolt against society, turning the show into a man V.S. machine kind of thing where all the Giftia's become terminators.

Narag

yo anime people. Looking for something to watch, and I don't know quite how to describe it. Are there any series out there that are fantasy, light-hearted, adventure-type shows? I'm not looking for anything too anime-y. Does this make sense??? I have crunchyroll (no idea why) and Netflix.

Dog Days and the first season of Chaika fit the " fantasy, light-hearted, adventure-type" bill but might stray a little too anime for your tastes.

Maybe Log Horizon? People seem to enjoy that.

potam

Banned
Dog Days and the first season of Chaika fit the " fantasy, light-hearted, adventure-type" bill but might stray a little too anime for your tastes.

Maybe Log Horizon? People seem to enjoy that.

yeah, those first two look a little...uh...anime-y

Log Horizon sounds interesting. I may check it out. Thanks

I don't know how light-hearted and non-"anime" you want your shows, but I would suggest Fullmetal Alchemist and Hunter X Hunter as shows you would be likely to like. They should both be on Netflix and/or Hulu.

Tuck

Plastic Memories - 2
I do believe I am going to continue watching this. The show is genuinely funny and has some solid character interactions. And I'm curious to see where they go with the plot. Wiki says its 1 hour so its not even a huge loss if it ends up shitting the bed, but I think, at the very least, it'll be an entertaining ride.

hamchan

Samurai Champloo is on Netflix and I wholeheartedly recommend that.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
There is no other conclusion that would make sense.
lol, I just noticed that there was an extra scene after the credits. I guess that sort of confirms it.

I wouldn't be so sure.

That's probably what Naotaka Hayashi WANTS us to think! But no, there'll be a curveball.

Something will screw up with the androids causing them to revolt against society, turning the show into a man V.S. machine kind of thing where all the Giftia's become terminators.
What if HE is actually the robot?!?!

jbug617

Banned
Plastic Memories is going to end with the guy retiring the robot girl, isn't it?

He is going to discover that there is some experimental stuff the agency does that would save her but he will have to fight to get it. By the time he gets the stuff it would be too late.

UBw - 14
Man next week can't come sooner !!
I really hope they do justice to this fight , because it was kinda underwhelming in the movie.

What if HE is actually the robot?!?!

What if that's actually true and when he realizes that he becomes the true villain of the series by going full-on GLaDOS on everybody and super-links his mind to every Giftia (except Isla who's able to resist him because lol romance) in the world essentially making him into a one-man army of androids to take revenge on humanity for creating them?!?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Then this thing is so much the Discount Blade Runner.
No, that's Blade Runner 2 starring old man geriatric Harrison Ford.

He is going to discover that there is some experimental stuff the agency does that would save her but he will have to fight to get it. By the time he gets the stuff it would be too late.

What if that's actually true and when he realizes that he becomes the true villain of the series by going full-on GLaDOS on everybody and super-links his mind to every Giftia (except Isla who's able to resist him because lol romance) in the world essentially making him into a one-man army of cyber robots to take revenge on humanity for creating them?!?

They could go with A.I ending
suddenly, Alien

You're the best!
I like that we've come so far with science fiction that there are basically 5 twist endings that we just come to expect nowadays. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom