• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Oh my Goooooooooooooooood.

Stop. I cant deal with how awesome those Nendos look.

i had to get them. It was a personal mission.
actually I havent unboxed Leonmichelli yet so I will take pics for yall if you want.

Show by Rock!! 1

Why is this so cute.

Why is the CG so good? Seriously I'm really impressed with it. Very fluid. How much is the budget!?

Its way higher budget than you would expect but absolutely worthy of such care and attention!

Very cute, but such a clear Chocobo rip-off.
Is this a "loli" filled fanservice series, or does it actually have a good story and content?

Its quite excellent.

Samurai Flamenco 17
Somehow the anime keeps escalating. I haven't been on a ride this wild in forever. It's an absolute joy.
Is this just going to become Gurren Lagann soon? Because it sure seems like it.

ibyea

Banned
They should make a Shirobako episode in which the author of the light novel gets arrested for tax evasion, which puts production on hold. ;)

Jintor

Wait a second

are we sure this isn't part of some insanely complicated plan to reform japan's tax system from within

*adjusts glasses*

PK Gaming

Wait a second

are we sure this isn't part of some insanely complicated plan to reform japan's tax system from within

*adjusts glasses*

tumblr_ndpsv5Dgpx1sxcf28o2_500.gif

You might be on to something

sonicmj1

To be clearer, his company never declared any income from the year it was founded (2011) through 2014 while making 120 million yen. Then one day the Japanese tax authorities asked themselves, "Why does a company with no declared income have 100 million yen in a bank account?"

Someone fucked up big time.

Jintor

ah i see. $250,000 fine for evasion, accusation of about $1 million evaded. That makes more sense. I thought $300,000 was on the low end for tax evasion

To be clearer, his company never declared any income from the year it was founded (2011) through 2014 while making 120 million yen. Then one day the Japanese tax authorities asked themselves, "Why does a company with no declared income have 100 million dollars in a bank account?"

LOL

hamchan

Saekano Episode 0

I don't know what this show is. I only started watching it because other people mentioned it.

Who are all these characters, what is going on, why is there so much fan service, did I accidentally watch the wrong episode, is this just a parody of anime tropes, what am I doing with my life?

These are all the questions I ask myself as this episode rolls on in the other browser window, leaving me wondering whether I should have watched ep 1 instead.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
To be clearer, his company never declared any income from the year it was founded (2011) through 2014 while making 120 million yen. Then one day the Japanese tax authorities asked themselves, "Why does a company with no declared income have 100 million dollars in a bank account?"

hey wait a minute. what happened. the data is all

so i guess s3 is never happening. or maybe it will cause he'll need the money :(

Midonin

Symphogear GX just listed all of its character songs. The first one is a Tsubasa x Maria duet, just like G. 2-7 are singles from the main heroines, and the eighth is once again a mystery. In G it was
Miku
, so I don't think it'll be her again.

Either way, I want them all.

Jintor

usually tax evasion involves claiming stuff as deductions or reporting less income, not NO income. wtf. did they even have an accountant at all?!?!?

zulux21

He's just being put in GM Jail. He'll be out in a couple of hours.

even then it's not like you can't still write in jail. He isn't a hardened crime lord at worse he would get like a year in jail where he could just focus on writing, he will likely just get the fine and be done with it though.

To be clearer, his company never declared any income from the year it was founded (2011) through 2014 while making 120 million yen. Then one day the Japanese tax authorities asked themselves, "Why does a company with no declared income have 100 million yen in a bank account?"

What a bunch of criminal masterminds.

ibyea

Banned

PFFFFFTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Defuser

AnimeGAF is on a roll rately. First ToR jokes, ____ is trash jokes and now Log Horizon jokes.

"I forgot!! Slipped out of my mind."

Quasar

Saekano Episode 0

I don't know what this show is. I only started watching it because other people mentioned it.

Who are all these characters, what is going on, why is there so much fan service, did I accidentally watch the wrong episode, is this just a parody of anime tropes, what am I doing with my life?

These are all the questions I ask myself as this episode rolls on in the other browser window, leaving me wondering whether I should have watched ep 1 instead.

Yes. The rest of the series is basically a big flashback.

Quasar

Labyrinth of Grisaia - I really liked this. Liked seeing all this backstory to the first season. In fact I'd say its my favourite part of Grisaia so far. In part due to them having more time to spend on the story.

Their biggest mistake was not keeping it in a shoebox underneath the bed.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

any company related to the anime/manga industry having money is always suspicious if you ask me.

Moaradin

Kekkai Sensen is really awesome. Show just oozes style. Also has the best ED I've seen in a while.

And how many Gintama VOs are they gonna get!

Show By Rock 2

I don't know why, but Cyan talking to herself in bed makes me think this is going to take a dark turn. It probably won't, but I want it to.

KazenY2J

Owari no Seraph - 02
Still pretty generic so far, MC is Eren 2.0.
The action scenes are kind of cool, but not that special.

I found her great though:
tumblr_nmo0wqFHKf1tiivhqo1_r1_500.gif

wonzo

Banned
danna ga s2 1-2

dannagananis21.jpg

i wonder if they'll ever animate kyoushinsha's other stuff what with all the tie ins

teekyu 37 + spinoff

so good it should be illegal

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Angel beat episode 2
They go from hilarious to soul crushing depressing in one episode.
Also just a straight up resident evil(the movie) reference. haha

Sölf

Show by Rock has amazing music. We need more songs from SHINGANCRIMSONZ pretty please. :3

Also, Seraph is still top tier for bullshit of the season. Srsly, I probably would have already stopped if I wouldn't watch it together with other people.

And Souma is awesome. That show is so stupid, it's great. xD

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
http://www.sankei.com/affairs/news/150413/afr1504130016-n1.html
Mamare Touno, author of Log Horizon is arrested due to tax evasion.

Well uh, RIP s3?

Dammit!

WUT!? Either dude forgot to hire finance guy, or he hire a very incompetent guy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom