• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibyea

Banned
Psychopass 2: 2
Two things first. First, the intro is pretty awesome. Second, is it me or did Tsunemori's face design change a bit? She has a more... "edgy" look to her? Speaking of edgy,
she is second hand smoking! Man now she is more of a hard boiled detective.

I feel like they should have given some notes on what went on the previous season.
They have already seen that there are ways to subvert the hue reading based on the riots of last season, so why are the other inspectors finding it hard to believe that it's impossible to subvert it?
Although it's not that big of a problem, just a nit pick. What is annoying me is Shimotsuki. So far she is acting like a one note one track mind character.

Anyways, at least the intrigue is increasing and
it seems like the man in the shadow has a cult of personality like aspect to him, and has the ability to lower the crime coefficient on other people somehow.
. It does follow a bit the story beat of the previous season, though.

Finally, based on the intro, I bet the new cool enforcer Togane is evil.

cajunator

Banned
Some people can't control themselves/manage time/don't need the distraction of GAF.

It's like self inflicting control on yourself.

Some people just need it that way.

I guess I just grew up in a different era.
It just seems like you could...log out.
like, just stay logged off until you finish whatever.

Jintor

I guess I just grew up in a different era.
It just seems like you could...log out.
like, just stay logged off until you finish whatever.

It's just an issue of self-control. Some people know their limits and automate systems to help them accordingly.

Jintor

It's actually kind of gotten to the point where the first thing I do when I open a browser, without any conscious thought involved, is navigate straight to gaf.

It's not really a problem because I generally instantly close the browser if I've actually got something to do, but it is a pretty weird bit of muscle memory.

cajunator

Banned
It's just an issue of self-control. Some people know their limits and automate systems to help them accordingly.

Actually I kinda figures Im worse than most at doing that. Im at work right now and posting here.
even if self control is an issue it seems like getting banned prevents one from posting but still not keeping them away.
Same thing when people deactivate twitter for a week to "escape".
Its like the internet IS life for some people.
its kind of worrying if Im honest.

Jintor

If I'm on GAF it usually means I don't have anything better to do. If I have legit work to do (class prep etc.) I clear that backlog first before I gaf.

cajunator

Banned
If I'm on GAF it usually means I don't have anything better to do. If I have legit work to do (class prep etc.) I clear that backlog first before I gaf.

Im used to hardcore multitasking at work so its just another thing out of 30 that Im doing at the moment.

Thoraxes

I meant this season, but I cannot deny that they were fantastic!

What's on top for you this season so far?
For the total package I say Kekkai Sensen.

As for individual best OP and ED, I need to refer to my document I keep at home.

I think Yahari S2 OP is the top of my OP list thus far. It has that lovely extended tertian harmony that I love. I haven't seen everything this season yet though.

As for ED, I need my list lol. I'll post again about it when I get home from work.

Tuck

Space Battleship Yamato - Episode 20
This show is incredible. Somehow it has made me believe that a single ship could actually take on an entire galactic army. Some truly breathtaking sights and imagery. The action and strategy on display here was fantastic. Its a shame so much of the show is CG, but at least its decent CG, and it has allowed for some great action pieces.

Midonin

My favorite OP is a tie between Euphonium and Etotama.
Favorite ED is Kinmosa.

Though I'm still waiting on Eden of Grisaia's OP/ED. I remember liking Fruit's OP, so that may tip the scale.

cajunator

Banned
Show By Rock may have chosen five bands to be the central characters of the show, but there's plenty more unused ones should they get a second season. We saw an ad for the Sentai-themed band (aka my favorite unused one) in the background this week.

There's a cast that, while it won't rival Cinderella Girls, is still potentially pretty darn huge here.

This show is absolutely everything I like mashed into the greatest thing ever.

cajunator

Banned
wlBMFFz.jpg
seriously. This is the best thing ever.

Midonin

seriously. This is the best thing ever.
You're in luck! This is one of the bands chosen for main character status, and they're debuting next week.

Though after clicking through, I realized a lot of the bands are "tie-in" actual bands having their music promoted in the game. That may create a small problem with making them anime characters and reduce the number of potentially animatable ones.

cajunator

Banned
You're in luck! This is one of the bands chosen for main character status, and they're debuting next week.

Though after clicking through, I realized a lot of the bands are "tie-in" actual bands having their music promoted in the game. That may create a small problem with making them anime characters and reduce the number of potentially animatable ones.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jintor

So I obviously wasn't actually paying any attention back when the OPM anime details were actually announced but now that I've read all of Murata OPM I am very happy to see Madhouse are doing it.

Yay.

Also is Non Non Biyori s2 next season?

Pooya

I miss shirobako already, why all new anime this season so shitty :\ I don't have high expectations.

yamada 1

so is this a harem where Yamada kisses a new girl every time and checks their underwear? sure looks that way...

that one anime with girl seeing ghosts 1

this was alright, actually mildly funny even. not sure if I watch more though.

arslan 2

not really feeling this, man that CG is so horrible :\ just after Maria Witch too, that looked like one million time better than this...

bones stuff next.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I really love Angel Beat's OP, I really love how it starts out with the piano and stuff, it progresses really well.

Angel Beat 3
I didnt expect this at first, but looking back it seems obvious the story will go through this specific pattern
of telling all the characters past life stories which eventually leads to them feeling fulfilled and fully passing on, what im guessing is this is a type of purgatory,
nonetheless its pretty sad, but I didnt expect the musical aspect of the show to be gone, atleast not so early

cajunator

Banned
I really love Angel Beat's OP, I reannly love hwo it starts out with the piano and stuff, it progresses really well.

Angel Beat 3
I didnt expect this at first, but looking back it seems obvious the story will go through this specific pattern
of telling all the characters past life stories which eventually leads to them feeling fulfilled and fully passing on, what im guessing is this is a type of purgatory,
nonetheless its pretty sad, but I didnt expect the musical aspect of the show to be gone, atleast not so early

Yeah the op is deserving of a much better show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom