• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Cross ange 03

Another day another battle. With
crazy rape lady dead
its next Norma up. Ange seems to have some ability the show doesnt bother to explain yet but I think this show might not care much for explanations. ALso why did she throw away perfectly good pudding D:
This episode added yet another fetish to the director's list. Its growing quickly.
I wonder what else the director is into? I guess we will find out.
Also short haired Ange >

phaze

Mononoke 8-9 Japanese Chimera
002618t9lrg.png
002627jpl98.png
002689x1yts.png

Medicine vendor was even bigger dick than usual. The casual tone in which he informed everyone he mixed the poison into the scents.
KuGsj.gif
Probably my least favourite arc , still very good though.

Theonik

Under the Dog Update:
After a long period of lengthy discussions (our backs still hurt from sitting for so long), we’ve come to a conclusion that the title Under the Dog sounds too…kind of ordinary.

So we’ve decided to add the word “Prairie” to signify the vastness of the universe of UTPD and great potential that this anime project possesses. We also think it’s very much fitting to our project, since dogs are kind of everywhere. You can find them in almost any city on earth, but as for prairie dogs, you can only find them on…prairies!! (What’s more, they only live in North America!) That’s what makes them very special – a unique quality that can truly represent our work. Besides, our decision came unanimously when one of our Kinema Citrus staff murmured, “But…but…they are not even dogs…they are indeed more like squirrels!” That’s exactly what we intend to do with Under the Prairie Dog. You think it’s an anime about cute prairie dogs kissing and cuddling each other, but you can be wrong. Very wrong. We would like to teach you a moral lesson through our project: anime titles can sometimes be very misleading.

Cornbread78

Cross ange 03

Another day another battle. With
crazy rape lady dead
its next Norma up. Ange seems to have some ability the show doesnt bother to explain yet but I think this show might not care much for explanations. ALso why did she throw away perfectly good pudding D:
This episode added yet another fetish to the director's list. Its growing quickly.
I wonder what else the director is into? I guess we will find out.
Also short haired Ange >

Told you about the director, lol.

Btw, it does get explained really well later on, they didn't skimp on those details at least..

cj_iwakura

Mononoke 8-9 Japanese Chimera

Medicine vendor was even bigger dick than usual. The casual tone in which he informed everyone he mixed the poison into the scents.
KuGsj.gif
Probably my least favourite arc , still very good though.

They sure had it coming.

Reknoc

There are varying degrees of decent in this show from moderately slutty to LOLROFLMAO.

Also, this is the best girl in the show and if I were to guess she will probably die a terrible unfair death or something.

She has sandal straps painted into her boots.

Anyway from what I've seen of Cross Ange (3 eps) the dog is clearly the best character in the show.

edit: 3 of posts with lewd shoulder showing, I thought this NSFW behavior was banned.

jgminto

Gundam Build Fighters Try 25 END

Another season seems obvious but I struggle to care, even with the teaser at the end which was the entire reason Try started off so exciting. But it's not as if the Build Fighters name is so damaged that they could never do good with it again, simply bringing back the original direction could do wonders. Even so it's difficult to imagine this set of characters being anything more than unbearable so the fact that we will be revisiting the Try Fighters and their mundane friends fills me with dread.

I hate that I feel this about GBF too. There is so much potential for fun that is muddied and squandered here...

Trickster

I know I'm ages late on this.

But I just found out they're doing a Prison School anime adaptation. And I think my mind can't handle that

Reknoc

The worst thing about about Cross Ange is "D.R.A.G.O.N.S" hate that shit, they're Dragons but no it has to be an Acronym of something ridiculously stupid. Played something recently that did that shit but don't remember what it was, maybe Revelations 2 or Macross 30.

edit: It was Type-0, with Moogle. Urggghhhhhhhh

Stulaw

I can't wait for the English Blu-ray release of Cross Ange now, something I'll definitely buy.

If there's ever such a thing.

The manga is all pretty different from what I remember of the early material. I don't even remember seeing the nurse fight.

They don't answer those because I'm fairly certain those things don't happen at all in the manga.
So the story went to crap level , because it's all anime orginal ? i have one reason to give a chance to the manga then .

and the 2nd of appril will arrive and this will be still on , and animegaf will rejoice !

I accidentally got people interested in Cross Ange on twitter. I've made a terrible mistake.
i'm actually syncing my viewing with your cajun, as i plan to resume watching cross ange today !!

cajunator

Banned
The worst thing about about Cross Ange is "D.R.A.G.O.N.S" hate that shit, they're Dragons but no it has to be an Acronym of something ridiculously stupid. Played something recently that did that shit but don't remember what it was, maybe Revelations 2 or Macross 30.

lol yeah that was stupid but its low tier on the list of stupid things in Cross Ange.
Thank god for Vivian.

Thoraxes

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID

You haven't even seen the tip of it yet.
I can't wait for the English Blu-ray release of Cross Ange now, something I'll definitely buy.

If there's ever such a thing.

Probably the only time you ever see me type these words out, but I would love an English dub for Cross Ange.

All the "bitch" "whore" "skank" and "slut" shit-slinging in the show, but in English, would add to the hilarity.

Saudades

I guess it's just a Fukuda thing.
GUNDAM
DRAGOON
METEOR
GENESIS

cajunator

Banned
You haven't even seen the tip of it yet.

Probably the only time you ever see me type these words out, but I would love an English dub for Cross Ange.

All the "bitch" "whore" "skank" and "slut" shit-slinging in the show, but in English, would add to the hilarity.

I would buy this. Im not even kidding.
I hate love this show already.

Baalzebup

He changed a scene in the Gundam Seed Destiny Remaster just to get a pantyshot in.
So yeah, you know where his priorities lie.

Say what you will of the remasters and Destiny in general, the new send off fight for Strike Rouge was pretty sweet. I'm easily able to forgive a few added pantyshots for that. I just wish there had been more of that kind of reworking.

Cornbread78

lol yeah that was stupid but its low tier on the list of stupid things in Cross Ange.
Thank god for Vivian.

Vivian is awesome, More to come with her....

Thank you for spreading the good word of Cross Ange, lol.

I know I'm ages late on this.

But I just found out they're doing a Prison "School Days" anime adaptation. And I think my mind can't handle that

Wait, did you just say Prison School Days? Hmmm, new characters and setting? teeheehee...

Saudades

Say what you will of the remasters and Destiny in general, the new send off fight for Strike Rouge was pretty sweet. I'm easily able to forgive a few added pantyshots for that. I just wish there had been more of that kind of reworking.
The one where
Kira pilots the Strike-colored Strike Rouge to go get SF?
New scenes like that are nice, but I'd have like it more if he could just work on the last dozens of episodes. The stock footage fight scenes were really bad there.

rrvv

Mouretsu Pirate: Abyss of Hyperspace.

Few Negative

1) I wish it have better budget.
2) The second part could be made longer or make the movie longer
3) dat engrish

That said. I am glad to have Marika and her colorful pirates back. Her adventure is as epic and grand as usual. The ship
and mecha
design is noticeably better than the one in anime along with nice upgrade to the visual. Overall nice movie.

Baalzebup

The one where
Kira pilots the Strike-colored Strike Rouge to go get SF?
New scenes like that are nice, but I'd have like it more if he could just work on the last dozens of episodes. The stock footage fight scenes were really bad there.

Yup, that one. And yes, there were so many fights in the tail end that could have used redoing from scratch.

One funny instance of all the different versions is the the part with Lunamaria, Shinn and Athrun during the final battle. The original TV version had pretty much spot-on music playing the whole time and somehow they managed to bungle that up in every possible version they've made since. Final +, blah. Compilation movies, blah. The remastered version.. still blah. How can you fuck up something like that?

cajunator

Banned
Vivian is awesome, More to come with her....

Thank you for spreading the good word of Cross Ange, lol.

Wait, did you just say Prison School Days? Hmmm, new characters and setting? teeheehee...

Yeah Vivian is great. Really like her a lot. Shes the only girl in this show who isnt a stuck up hateful bitch.

Cornbread78

Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World): EP.17-20

Wow, WTF, that dirty dirty rat.
You could see it happening from the prior episodes, but the rats and an ogre.... Damn madness.. Now Saki has nobody as she is the last standing member from Group #1, that sadness and loneliness...
only a few episodes left.... damn.

cajunator

Banned
Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World): EP.17-20

Wow, WTF, that dirty dirty rat.
You could see it happening from the prior episodes, but the rats and an ogre.... Damn madness.. Now Saki has nobody as she is the last standing member from Group #1, that sadness and loneliness...
only a few episodes left.... damn.

those final episodes are...wow.
Hell of a plan that bastard had.

Well at least
Saturi is alive, but dat Ogre, Maria? WTF, what the town leader lying about the identification of the bones?

ugghh, this is ugly.

They weren't lying, which makes this just that much more of a grim situation.
Note: You can have sex perfectly fine missing e.g. a few limbs.

Gundam Build Fighters TRY - 25

probably the best episode of this season.

it's like a " see, we can do it properly if we try "

Too bad , they didn't see to try much during this season aside from a couple of eps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom