• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isotope

Punch Line - 06

GZSYcPE.jpg

Uchikoshi wasn't kidding about waiting for Episode 6.

So did punchline become good all of a sudden or what, I dropped it on episode 2 because it was way too random... But I am seeing a lot of positive (?) impressions on here

Cornbread78

I think I am a brick when it comes to getting emotional. I just cant for some reason.
Still probably would enjoy it though.

You're Lie in April isn't a Clannad emotional, it's really a different feeling for the most part, it's really hard to explain, I can't wait to see what you think though, nobody else has watched it since it did, so I'm interested to read your impressions.

So did punchline become good all of a sudden or what, I dropped it on episode 2 because it was way too random... But I am seeing a lot of positive (?) impressions on here

I stopped after ep. 3 because it was still an incoherent mess..

cajunator

Banned
You're Lie in April isn't a Clannad emotional, it's really a different feeling for the most part, it's really hard to explain, I can't wait to see what you think though, nobody else has watched it since it did, so I'm interested to read your impressions.

Ill probably start it tonight or tomorrow.

Your Lie in April is a very bitter sweet story. The music in it was great, and although the MC could have been a bit more pro-active, the whole show is about him changing anyway, so it did what it set out to do. I liked it a lot.
Yup which saddened me a lot as a huge 999/VLR fan. But apparently things are changing... I'm rather curious.

Ah AH AH AH AH AH

P_unchline - 06

I knew IT !!

I KNEW IT
I freaking knew it

That's his favorite narrative trick

This show is EXACTLY what i expected .. down to the last detail, clap clap

Clov

Leona West from PriPara

NXdJa7Y.gif

Yes! Leona is great. It's nice seeing their gender being handled so nonchalantly; nobody makes a big deal over the fact that Leona's biologically male. The group just accepts them for who they are. The latest translated episode was all about Leona too, and it was a bit touching seeing how far they were willing to go to get Dressing Pafe back together. Wish they got to do a solo concert, but I welcomed the focus on them.

Midonin

In other news, picked up Vol. 2 of the DanMachi light novel, will read and see how it compares to the anime. Though compared to my reading of Vol. 1, I'll now have the anime voices in my head while doing so. Vol. 3 doesn't release until August, so plenty of time to catch up.

I don't follow light novels very often, so it's a neat experience... but I still like being an anime-first kind of guy.

convo

I am ready to have a cold sweat again if the writer of 999 and VLR can deliver, time to start up Punchline. But before that Mad Road:Fury Max will have to be consumed first thanks to you Duckroll i might want to go immediately.

I Can’t Understand What My Husband Is Saying 2 07

Neogaf.jpg

Ninja Slayer 05

Why does Darkninja-san look like EVA 01?

Punch Line 06

I haven't even played Zero Escape but this totally seems like the kind of plot that dude would write.
And there's a gas mask guy.

The first two are pretty well liked classics.

Just looking, Road Warrior (excellent film) has 98% on Rotten Tomatoes. It's a pretty well liked and respected series.
Impressive. Helps that Mad Max is getting a game this year too. I'm sure a lot of gamers will watch the movie, and that a lot of people that watched the movie will later in the year buy the game too. Win/win for both.

Punchline Episode 6

Rabura continuing to prove that she is best femchar in this
though with Yuta in her

Kind of had figured that was the masked guys identity glad to see it confirmed. Looking forward to second half of this anime.

LX_Theo

Banned

The plot twist is that its actually quite good.

The series sets itself up with humor, character development, and the occasional plot progression until the last few weeks, where the show threw everything at the wall and had some plot twists galore.

cajunator

Banned

The series sets itself up with humor, character development, and the occasional plot progression until the last few weeks, where the show threw everything at the wall and had some plot twists galore.

in my opinion it delivered more on the promises of the first episode than Rolling girls did. Just that simple.

KazenY2J

I should start watching this again, following too many shows though.

Moaradin

Is it worth getting back into it if I thought the first 4 episodes fell pretty flat?

Etotama 3

What the fuck. Am I getting Madoka'd again???

Uri taaaaaaan
;_;

Also, not sure how I feel about CG chibi bouncy boobs. Cow-tan was pretty egregious last episode but her english made it really funny.

it wasnt that it was anime but the language used. I can see why it got them in trouble. however its an internet meme and probably a lot of people outside of the loop dont know its just a joke picture.

Yeah I know. It still makes me laugh lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't have access to my computer for the next few days so now I'm on my iPad... which has Terra Battle installed.

Time to join the Mobage revolution.

Cornbread78

Etotama 3
What the fuck. Am I getting Madoka'd again???
Uri taaaaaaan
;_;
Also, not sure how I feel about CG chibi bouncy boobs. Cow-tan was pretty egregious last episode but her english made it really funny.

Lol, awesome episode, quickly watch the next one now! The next two are even better, well 5 for the comedy and 6 for those gifs on the last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom