• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puruzi

Banned
We already pass the point of no return, but let's see how deep we can go.

So what you're saying is
post more Hestia
Cv1ZIfF.gif

JohnCYQ

Wow this anime season is terrible. Not a single must watch.

So, this seasons is looking fairly uninspiring so far. At most I can see myself watching Gintama, BBB and Teekyuu but I can't foresee any of those being "excellent".

Lots of people, no doubt, are enjoying titles like Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka, Nisekoi and Shokugeki no Soma but those works do nothing for me.

I must confess that I haven't even tried Euphonium but the subject matter is of no interest to me. I'm sure it will be well produced but unless I hear that it's truly special a la Hyouka I don't even see any point in checking it out.

In these kind of horribly dead seasons there's usually a title or two that I had never thought about but that nevertheless emerges as a series of note after a weeks. Hopefully that happens here as well or else I'll probably just stick to a limited backlog of titles.
Tastes will probably differ, but there's:

Sidonia S2
Oregairu S2
Ore Monogatari
Arslan Senki

That's plenty IMO.

LX_Theo

Banned
I just beat P4G, how are the anime adaptions? I'm interested in watching them.

Original is decent. True ending doesn't have the best adaptation.

Golden anime is an extremely hit and miss (miss more often) adaptation of only the new content added to Golden

I think someone may have stolen my crunchyroll account or something.

I can't login to crunchyroll anymore since it keeps saying that the information is incorrect. When I try to reset my password it says that there's no user associated with my email even though I got a video queue update notification the other day. And I can still see my user profile on the site iself through search so I know my account hasn't been deleted.

Anyone else dealt with this kind of issue on crunchyroll before?

EDIT: I can login to crunchyroll on my Vita but on the website it either says that I've entered incorrect information or user not found/nothing associated with my email even though I can see my profile on the site.

phaze

Still relevant:

Blood Blockade is the only decent thing so far. :(

Food Wars 02

Well it was a bit better than the first episode. Hopefully that keeps up. Is the next one going to be tsun-centric too ? Not sure if I have it in me to wait for the entire cast to be established.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom