• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2016 |OT| Get a Season So Complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I played the Gundam Wing fighting game for SNES at a friends house.

He had a cheat sheet with all the combos whereas all I could do is rely on the high level skill of button mashing.

Just T

My Hero Academia: 3

Good ep, nice to hear some of the other characters now, the voices fit well.

Re: Zero: 3

That was some great action in this episode and he finally progressed further, looking forward to where they go from here and what's up with Felt.

Bakuon: 3

Hmm, not dropped just yet.

It kinda depends on your situation as a show and where your focus is. Non Non Biyori's school for instance is instantly recognizable.

I bet a bunch of places just decide a local school or former school is where they're gonna set the place, and a lot of schools look similar, so that's how it turns out. That said, Kyoani schools are all god damn gorgeous.

Weirdly nice looking schools that pop into mind immediately: Gekkan Shoujo's school (not for any particular reason other than I think it might be a gakuen and looks goddamn huge), K-On school, Sound Euphonium School (Kitauji High I believe), the elementary school in Wolf Children, Non Non Biyori's one-room tiny school

/edit oh and KLK's school. but that was deliberately designed to be a prison.

Also prison school. as above

I dont remember frees or hyoukas school design being memorable.

Thoraxes

Should have skipped the final episode. It was nothing but a teaser trailer for S3!
I feel like I needed the cool down after the adrenaline the one before it brought. At the same time, that carrot dangled in front of me is just....

Oh god. The feeling of wanting to see where things go from here and how it all plays out is so agonizing. And the fact that they used the last episode for that setup means that when S3 hits it's going to hit real hard and real fast right away. But man, maaaaaaaaaaaannn. I'll probably rewatch both seasons again sometime before S3 hits. If it's another 25 episodes too, just holy shit.

blurr

i don't know about free, but Hyouka's is gorgeous, and you go all over that place for the festival arc.

Yea, we see a lot of places within the school building through out the show, sometimes sections outside the school building, I remember them but I can't picture all of it structurally.

As posted in the other thread I'm 57 D:

'yer kidding

Still younger than me :p

:O

Jarate

Banned
n5jZtKT.png

John Blade

As posted in the other thread I'm 57 D:

Jesus...that is old if this isn't a joke. I do hope you're marry and have children and this is a side hobby and not imaging a typical otaku who is staying in the parents basement at that age and don't have a steady job.

phaze

Amagami SS 4-8

You know what, the belly button antics aside (what is he going to be kissing next, the eyeballs ?) this actually wasn't too bad as far as the anime romance goes. Not having the couple be complete strangers at the beginning of the story made for a much more believable connection as compared to the previous arc. And Kaoru was actually a sane character with a set of her own issues. Even Mr Bland was much more bearable this time around.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jesus...that is old if this isn't a joke. I do hope you're marry and have children and this is a side hobby and not imaging a typical otaku who is staying in the parents basement at that age and don't have a steady job.

Please. I live in the attic.

Cornbread78

Lol, this is A+ GAF Gold member level stereotyping, lol. BGBW doesn't even watch anime anymore, so there's that, lol

I'm this close to writing / posting a huge review about Aldnoah, I heard so much about it and decided to watch so I could understand what the hate / fuss was about.

I finally found a mecha anime worse than Gundam Wing.

I would have forgiven everything if the show had ended in season 1. Like really. I personally think that season wasn't so bad, and I actually thought "well damn, with this final episode if they actually go on from here, it would be a pretty balsy move". Needless to say, that didn't happen and we got Terminator instead. What a shitshow that was.

Line_HTX

Amagami SS 4-8

You know what, the belly button antics aside (what is he going to be kissing next, the eyeballs ?) this actually wasn't too bad as far as the anime romance goes. By not having the couple be complete strangers at the beginning of the story made for a much more believable connection as compared to the previous arc. And Kaoru was actually a sane character with a set of her own issues. Even Mr Bland was much more bearable this time around.

Kaoru is the first time I ever saw an appeal for the frizzled hair, lol

Her character is pretty good for I guess having a three year best friend with him.

Cornbread78

Strike the Blood ep. 9-12:
qgp5URG.jpg
zLTtNwy.jpg

That was a pretty good arc to introduce yet another girl to the harem of ladies The Princess probably won't be around very often, but she was pretty damn good at her job powering up our vampire friend, lol. The show is still balancing out the action story and comedy pretty well through the first half of the show, but we'll see where they take it in the second half. I also appreciate how they are keeping the harem crap in the comedy column by being lighthearted and fun instead of making it a drama fest..

Senpai, senpai, senpai......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom