• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2016 |OT| Get a Season So Complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
n5aWRuG.jpg

http://tv.anime-eupho.com/

Line_HTX

Oshiete Galko-chan 1-12 rewatch

To think a show can discuss on a girl's private matters and play on stereotypes with humor and such charm while not coming off as brash or absurd - give me my season 2.

I think the last time I've been so charmed by characters in a light comedy, it was Lucky Star.

"Sugo~oi"

Cec3DiKXIAAXy-9.jpg:large

Cerberus 2

Crunchyroll was right to bully me into watching this. The system works.

Crunchyroll pulled you in for the Kirito VA pretending he's the hotshot MC.

Macross Delta 2-5
This show is fun. Especially loved the bits where Hayate dances in his mech and the part using the ED as an insert song

zulux21

what a sad start to the day

I know tomohiro matsu was already mentioned in here, but I don't think the other one was yet.

those deaths are to young for creators like this.

especially when given the age of the following people
Gosho Aoyama (52)
Eiichiro Oda (41)
George Morikawa (50)
Akira Toriyama (61)
Yoshiki Nakamura (46)

and how heartbroken I would be if any of them died :(

(there are others, but those are the ones that I thought of quickly that were working on super long series that I love)

zulux21

I bet Oda will be the first to kick the bucket considering how fucking bad his schedule is.

I wouldn't doubt it.

on the flip side, Oda also seems like the most likely to have thousands of pages of notes about where things are going and who does what that it might be the easiest one for someone else to continue the project. (well second easiest Toriyama just makes up things as they go along so as long as you get some decent writers you could keep doing db super for a very long time)

he has done a bit better about taking care of himself recently though. actually taking a few breaks here and there and what not.

Hundred 05

President's boobs and vice president's near facesitting clearly had an effect on MC, he was wise to avoid putting on the speedo. The way Hundred portraits human emotions is so on point it is almost scary

phaze

I'll never get people that profess to be Macross fans and then complain that it's become too silly. Like what series did they ever watch that wasn't always campy as fuck?

Everything I've been reading here about the franchise for the past few days is putting me off of trying another title from it. Macross Plus was already dumb enough.

can somebody repost that video of the twins in Captain Tsubasa standing on each other's shoulders in the air and hitting the ball? That shit was funny AF.

This one ? They had other combinations but IIRC those were mostly jumping off the goalposts. Nothing quite like what you describe.

Edit: Another goal of theirs. Can't find another version so behold the glory of Slavic lector-sama.

Natsuki hype.

Shounen Maid 1

The premise - a young boy dresses up as a maid to clean his uncle's house - is certainly a bit eyebrow raising, but there's actually a sincere heart at the center of this that makes it work. The episode did a good job presenting Chihiro's bewilderment at losing his mother and his place in the world. While it's not the most pretty show, there was some good framing with interesting camera angles and sensitive lightning in the emotional moments. Chihiro being an extreme neat freak who can't stand the sight of dust is used to good effect. I don't find all the comedy especially funny, but it's warm-hearted enough to get me on board.
I love how emotional the anims is especially hos story and his hard working mom. Though I wish ep 3 was as good as the first two.

Kuromukuro 4

Close Encounters of the animated kind. These kids turned out well considering their Dad bailed with "There's demons out there fam" as the reason. Koharu a best; I especially love how despite being really into Kennosuke, she shut him down quick when he started to shade Yukina's cooking. Really fun character interactions. There was some would-be clunky exposition from a reporter towards the end but since it was supposed to double as uncomfortably detailed harassment of Yukina (and I'm not sure it was all new info anyway?) it played OK. Oh and there's more convenient penis censoring. Good show is still good.

Aki-at

My Bride is a Mermaid ep.20
images

Holy shit, holy shit, I just blew water all over the counter, lol. This fucking episode was hilarious. Lunar's dad I'm full moe girl cosplay, sailor school uni with panty shot and all... I can't even, I still laughing at thise two stupid father's
using a girl game to try to understand their daughter's feelings and even dressing up for it. Masa-san!
This show still has the stupidest shit happen that makes me die laughing.

Think I'll check this out next, just want to know if there's a satisfying conclusion or not.

Cornbread78

Think I'll check this out next, just want to know if there's a satisfying conclusion or not.

The show is very fun in small doses. There is a very loose central plot, but the episodic nature of the show is fun as you can pick up and watch it whenever for the laughs. There really isn't much "romance" either. It's more of a comedy about a relationship and all the craziness around it.

Qurupeke

Heh, I just noticed that the characters on the Eupho site can change place with Tuba kun. Now I can bring together the people I want. :)

Wanderer5

Flying Witch #4

Some pretty shots in particular in the episode, especially the last shot. The new witch looks pretty cute, with and without fur!:p And cool, didn't take long for the sister to pop up again.

Hundred #5

That pool scene at the beginning alone, lol. And the guy has like not one but two stalkers going after him.XD Oh god another girl from his childhood, because of course, through Sakura's past is pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom