• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2016 |OT| Get a Season So Complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so much. Little Witch Academia. Baccano. Eureka Seven. Planetes. I also have Akira laying around here. All untouched, amongst others.

Oh let's not forget my fabled Hyouka re-watch LOL.

Clov

I'm nearly done Votoms, so I'll be moving onto some other backlog shows I've been meaning to watch: Black Butler Book of Circus, the new Rozen Maiden, Fantastic Children, Takahata's TV work, Urusei Yatsura... I'll probably watch some shorter shows first before moving onto Urusei Yatsura. That one's a bit lengthy.

I have so much. Little Witch Academia. Baccano. Eureka Seven. Planetes. I also have Akira laying around here. All untouched, amongst others.

Oh let's not forget my fabled Hyouka re-watch LOL.

Not talking to you until you watch Baccano, dub. It's like in my top 5 anime. I also got the limited edition blu ray back in the day. So good.

Futurecard Buddyfight: DDD (Triple D) Episode 8
Ci8SiSaWYAA_sbB.jpg
Ci8SvNbW0AAsD7h.jpg

Loved Tasuku Ryuenji drawn in that style and then Blazer Frill had to do the Teehee lol.

Crossnize Jack never gets old, he looks so epic.
Ci8W3edW0AASmL7.jpg

The Lost Village Episode 8 – Visit Nanaki Before Doubting Masaki

I like the soundtrack. I also like two of the factions as well wonder if any will lead to success.

at least Mitsumune and Speedstar are finally together and on speaking terms, I need next weeks episode (but scared Speedstar :( )

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
First 5 minutes of Re: Zero 1:

mofumofumofumofumofumofumofumofumofumofumofumofumofumofumofu

Line_HTX

Trains ep.6
Not bad at all. Sword dude was alright, what did Ikuma build that blade with? It's pretty bitchin'

Ikoma enchanted it with a fire attribute, Kappa

Basically fortified them with the Kabane parts and heart, and I think Suzuki the engineer did something else to make the sword and other blades the way they are now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Puck has dethroned Emile as waifu of the season its mofu game is strong.

Thoraxes

The LE for the two summary movies on BD has already gone out of print, so I'd hurry if you're planning on picking up the SE. Their domestic release of Rebellion is still in print in both editions, though I don't know if the Japanese LE of it is anymore. The import set of it is really nice; easily my favorite packaging out of all the anime BDs I own.
I'll get on that then.

Clov

Apparantly, Viz has announced that they're aiming to release the first part of Sailor Moon S around December or January. No word on the movies yet, but they're giving more info on the S release at Anime Expo so there might be more info then. Wonder if the video quality will be any better.

Narag

If Cerberus had any budget at all, it could be a pretty good show.

I don't think it's a budget or scheduling issue, I think t's a legitimate talent issue. The visuals are so wonky and I think the only effort in the show's design work was Sharisharu and maybe Palupa.

Not talking to you until you watch Baccano, dub. It's like in my top 5 anime. I also got the limited edition blu ray back in the day. So good.

I know I know... You were the one who pushed me to watch it dubbed if I remember correctly. I watched the first episode, then life happened and I put it away to watch later. It's still here staring at me.

Gvitor

Are the berserk movies any good? I read through the Golden Age arc years ago, and I don't feel like doing that again... Is it a good adaptation?

...What the fuck am I doing with myself?

Hundred 1

So my curiosity got the better of me and now I'm watching this instead of Soul Eater. Clearly Infinite Stratos alternate is more interesting than trying to finally reach the halfway point of Soul Eater.

I'll at least say that Hundred's 1st episode is less dull than IS' 1st episode was when I watched and later dropped it.

jgminto

Mayoiga 8

Nanko is pretty great, she's one of the few sane members of the group. I wanna see more of her working with Lion. It's good to see
Hyoketsu no Judgeness is finally returning to the group as well.

You know, I wish I had a dart board. With anime pics clipped on, that way I could decide on what to marathon/watch :'v

Idk why I'm having trouble picking what to watch lately. Last anime I marathoned was Konosuba and it was great.

I know I know... You were the one who pushed me to watch it dubbed if I remember correctly. I watched the first episode, then life happened and I put it away to watch later. It's still here staring at me.
Why would anyone suggest sub? The effort they put into the dub makes it automatically better. All of those accents so good

Cardfight!!! Vanguard G GIRS Crisis Episode 25 (EngDub)
Ci8olLrW0AAOheY.jpg
Ci8q88aW0AAnlPv.jpg

Best vanguard episode of the season, Kamui the Great v Chrono Shindo always delivers and this had their friendship stuff and even hardcore emotional cardfight. And its a two parter too meaning even more. I just love this cardfight so much and its just so gripping.

Nova Grapplers still have a special place in my heart as does Kamui. I love the way they have drawn Kamui this episode.

Narag

You know, I wish I had a dart board. With anime pics clipped on, that way I could decide on what to marathon/watch :'v

Idk why I'm having trouble picking what to watch lately. Last anime I marathoned was Konosuba and it was great.

dakkumauji used to use a random number generator to figure out what to watch

Just T

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: 6

I think the fused colony looks and is ridiculous. Ikoma was pretty good this episode, stayed cool headed and that sword he made is pretty cool. However, wasn't the cable on the rock a bad idea? The way it would have been pulled would have just fell on Mumei's head, he should be glad it didn't work. And man he gets bitten a lot. Also, Yukina and those muscles.

Cornbread78

What are your choices? We will decide your fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom