• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2016 |OT| Get a Season So Complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiGiKerot

• Seirei no Moribito
    This is good...
  • Juuni Kokuki
    ...as is this. Can't remember how satisfying the ending is, though - it wraps up most it's loose ends within their own arcs, but it does just kind of end at a point of what is still an evolving world.
  • Akame Ga Kill
    Edgelord pap. Really dumb anime-original ending as well.
  • Scrapped Princess
    This is good.
  • Fushigi no Umi no Nadia
    Spectacular opening and ending arcs - some of my favourite stuff in anime, at least of this genre, honestly - but the middle run of the series is infamously bad for a reason, and is probably why you don't hear more discussion of it.
  • Fushigi Yuugi
    Simultaneously kinda bad and kinda charming. Probably need high tolerance for girly fantasy shows of the 90s, though.
  • Last Exile
    It was mostly notable as being a Gonzo anniversary project, and had pretty spectacular animation production for the era in which it was produced. Some of that stuff has dated at this point, but it has some real neat world design to it. Not entirely enamoured with the narrative, but it's certainly not bad.
  • Everything Record of Lodoss War related
    The TV shows are pretty bad. The series as a whole peaks at the very first OAV, and nothing following really quite reaches that peak, but the rest of the OAV series isn't that bad.
  • Wolf`s Rain
    This is good.
  • Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
    Parasyte. Starts off good, falls off a cliff.
  • Black Lagoon
    This is rad.
  • Otogizoushi
    I watched all of this back in the day and can't remember much about it other than the vaguely interesting (and massive) timeskip stuff they have going on.

Thoraxes

Well I was gonna mention Legend of the Legendary Heroes, but that's on there.

Though i've never seen this, how about the Tales of the Abyss anime?

I think I remember you seeing Michiko to Hatchin too.

John Blade

As a follow up to my rec "experiment" last week. I asked MAL at the same time, what type of anime I should watch if I wanted to "Go on an Adventure," but it had to be a complete story... I've never even heard of half this stuff, which isn't surprising considering how little attention I've paid to the genre.

Below is a list of the shows thrown my way:

• Katanagatari (Anime GAF rec)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Anime GAF rec)
  • magi the labyrinth of magic (this is still ongoing, right?)
  • zetsuen no tempest (already watched)
  • Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
  • Seirei no Moribito
  • Kemono no Sou-ja Erin
  • Juuni Kokuki
  • Akame Ga Kill
  • The Vision of Escaflowne (watching from AnimeGAF rec previously)
  • Scrapped Princess
  • Guin Saga
  • Takarajima
  • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
  • Fushigi Yuugi
  • Last Exile
  • Wolf`s Rain
  • Baccano (I have to watch this soon to make a couple people here happy, lol)
  • Haikyuu (Adventure huh?)
  • Hunter x Hunter 2011
  • SAO (LOL)
  • Black Lagoon
  • Otogizoushi
  • Nanatsu no Taizai

I put some comments on stuff I've seen or heard of in "( )," but knowing my tastes, is there anything else here worth a watch when I'm done everything else?

From the show I have mange to finish, I will say what I have seen

The Vision of Escaflowne - A very decent anime show and it's still watchable today. Still like it when I did watch it completely and would recommend you to watch this show if you have a chance.

Last Exile - Watch the 1st season period. Love the atmosphere and background of the world from this show. Battle scene is great to watch. Story tone change a bit in the middle of the show but still didn't annoyed me at all. Don't watch season 2 as it's as great unless you want to see more battle scene with ship.

Wolf`s Rain - If you want an almost perfect show from development of characters, story line, dubbing, music, etc, this might be it. One of the best show in my collection I have watch and it's not in my top list. Avoid the few episodes which try to retell of what just happen during the show as you're not missing much. If you can, go with the dub. Might be one of the better dub I have watch and it might be the best way to go into it.

Cornbread78

You're an omnivore more or less, but of that list, I can vouch for Wolf's Rain and Black Lagoon.

Fu(king "Omnivore"

Yes, I like my Romance/Drama/SoL/Comedy series, lol..

From the show I have mange to finish, I will say what I have seen

The Vision of Escaflowne - A very decent anime show and it's still watchable today. Still like it when I did watch it completely and would recommend you to watch this show if you have a chance.

Last Exile - Watch the 1st season period. Love the atmosphere and background of the world from this show. Battle scene is great to watch. Story tone change a bit in the middle of the show but still didn't annoyed me at all. Don't watch season 2 as it's as great unless you want to see more battle scene with ship.

Wolf`s Rain - If you want an almost perfect show from development of characters, story line, dubbing, music, etc, this might be it. One of the best show in my collection I have watch and it's not in my top list. Avoid the few episodes which try to retell of what just happen during the show as you're not missing much. If you can, go with the dub. Might be one of the better dub I have watch and it might be the best way to go into it.

I'm watching Vision right now, but it sounds like the other two would work best from all the responses so far.

I haven't watched most of these, but a lot of the shows don't qualify as "Adventure". Baccano, for example, is great, but it's definitely not an adventure, at least with the more traditional meaning of the word.

Yeah, I wasn't sure on most and the MAL descriptions can be VERY misleading as I've learned from some recent shows.....

• Seirei no Moribito
    This is good...
  • Juuni Kokuki
    ...as is this. Can't remember how satisfying the ending is, though - it wraps up most it's loose ends within their own arcs, but it does just kind of end at a point of what is still an evolving world.
  • Akame Ga Kill
    Edgelord pap. Really dumb anime-original ending as well.
  • Scrapped Princess
    This is good.
    Spectacular opening and ending arcs - some of my favourite stuff in anime, at least of this genre, honestly - but the middle run of the series is infamously bad for a reason, and is probably why you don't hear more discussion of it.
  • Fushigi Yuugi
    Simultaneously kinda bad and kinda charming. Probably need high tolerance for girly fantasy shows of the 90s, though.
  • Last Exile
    It was mostly notable as being a Gonzo anniversary project, and had pretty spectacular animation production for the era in which it was produced. Some of that stuff has dated at this point, but it has some real neat world design to it. Not entirely enamoured with the narrative, but it's certainly not bad.
    The TV shows are pretty bad. The series as a whole peaks at the very first OAV, and nothing following really quite reaches that peak, but the rest of the OAV series isn't that bad.
  • Wolf`s Rain
    This is good.
    Parasyte. Starts off good, falls off a cliff.
  • Black Lagoon
    This is rad.
  • Otogizoushi
    I watched all of this back in the day and can't remember much about it other than the vaguely interesting (and massive) timeskip stuff they have going on.

Nice breakdown, DiGiKerot; thanks for the responses.

I mentioned Morbito previously, as a possibility for a "Let's Watch," but was told it gets drawn-out and boring midway through, is it redeeming in the end though?

Sounds like Last Exile and Wolf's Rain will be going on my list to watch in the near future...

JulianImp

• Akame Ga Kill It's just OwTheEdge.jpg - The Anime, so I'd say no
  • Wolf`s Rain This one's great. Nice action, character development, adventure and awesome music as well
  • Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu I tried to like it but couldn't, so I dropped it about five or six episodes in
  • Black Lagoon Also great. A lot more action-focused t han Wolf's Rain, but still has a whole lot of character development

Replied in bold with the show's I've watched from that list.

blurr

I think I might as well share my plan to watch list (sorry, very long)

Ergo proxy
Gosick
Arakawa under the bridge
Golden Time
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Star dust crusaders part 2
Issekai seikishi monogatari
Log Horizon
Tatami Galaxy
Hataraku Maou sama
Sora no woto
Aria Origination
Texhnolyze
Bakuman
Ef: a tale of memories
Higurashi no naku koro ni
Nagi no asu kara
To aru kagaku no railgun
Space brothers
Monster
Knights of Sidonia
Sakurasou pet na kanojo
D.Gray man
Legend of the galactic heroes
Kaiji
Serial Experiments Lain
Diebuster
Oreimo s2
xxxHolic
Kaiba
Memories
Gungrave
Mushishi
Ghost Hound
Samurai Flamenco
Shiki
Seirei no moribito
Shigofumi
Cross Game
Koi Kaze
Kemono no Souja Erin
Kids on the slope
Zetsuen no tempest
Nodame Cantabile
Kimi ga nozomu eien
Hanamayata
Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight
Ouran High School host club
Working!!
Gankutsuou
Soredemo machi wa mawatteiru
Garo the animated series
Shokugeki no Souma
Hidamari Sketch
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Squid Girl season 2
School Rumble
Death Parade
Romeo no aoi sora
Yozakura Quartet
Trapeze
Patlabor
Big O
Gundam Build Fighters
Shin Mazinger Z
GaoGaiGar
G Gundam
Giant Robo
VOTOMS
FMP Fumoffu
FMP Second Raid

Cornbread78

I think I might as well share my plan to watch list (sorry, very long)

Bruh.....

You need to get on these ASAP!

Nagi no asu kara
Golden Time
Cross Game
Zetsuen no tempest
Working!!
Shokugeki no Souma
Nodame Cantabile
Kimi ga nozomu eien
Sakurasou pet na kanojo
Log Horizon
Kids on the slope

Now this one I had never heard of before, but it sounds pretty awesome....

Romeo no Aoi Sora
To get the money to pay for a doctor for his father, Romeo bravely sells himself as a chimney sweep. On the way to Milan he meets Alfredo, a mysterious boy on the run heading to the same fate. Upon being separated and sold to their new bosses, the two boys swear eternal friendship. Romeo has to learn the hardships of a chimney sweep's job. His boss' daughter, Angeletta, is a girl with a heart illness who is not allowed to leave her room. She asks Romeo to bring the blue sky to her. Alfredo unites the sweeps in a secret union, the "Black Brothers" to face together the "Wolf Pack" gang, who constantly attack them. With their help, Romeo succeeds in bringing Angeletta's dream to her. Soon the brotherhood faces more hardships than cruel bosses or street hooligans. Alfredo reveals his secret: he has sold himself in the name of his sister Bianca. It is now up to the "Black Brothers" to stand up for the truth, to save Bianca and to protect their leader's life with their own.

It's pretty old, but has anyone else seen it before?

blurr

Bruh.....

You need to get on these ASAP!

Nagi no asu kara
Golden Time
Cross Game
Zetsuen no tempest
Working!!
Shokugeki no Souma
Nodame Cantabile
Kimi ga nozomu eien
Sakurasou pet na kanojo
Log Horizon
Kids on the slope

Yea, getting on them one by one.

Watch Hidamari Sketch!

soon

Idolm@ster CG S2 02

This was a very cool episode. Call backs to The Cinderella story with all of the girls dressing up as house maids and cleaning to please their aunt (boss).

Director's actions felt a bit reckless considering almost everyone were well established but time's a bitch as per her argument and apparently interms of narrative exposition. We aren't told her exact reasons/arguments towards doing something so reckless but just that her plan would elevate Idols to an international level. There was some interesting back and forth between art and business as result - it's not always about what makes the most logical sense. You can probably uproot all the written/recorded attachments to the work but it's not the same to uproot relationships and feelings towards something/someone, more so within an artistic field.

I called it, Shimamura's plan to all this restructuing chaos all over the production house is "GAMBARIMASU" - I love her for that.

Naruto Shippuden: Season 17 Episode 463 – The No. 1 Most Unpredictable Ninja
Cj9TtD8WgAA3i9Z.jpg

Kishimoto is a literary mastermind. I loved this moment so much. It helped to keep Kaguya real.

Just T

Ajin: 6-7

Kei is an interesting lead, his sister calls him cold, logical, and calculating and even some of things he says coincides with that. His action on the other hand have a level of compassion to them even if it's fleeting at times. His Ajin seems to be a bit of a mystery to with it's independent behavior, decent fight on the roof too.

Satou continues to be as crafty as ever, didn't expect him to use the media the way he did. Not sure what his goal in the long run is but he seems rather confident. Also learned more about Tosaki, which has been a character I'm not very interested in but he did get some development and now know what's been driving him, which is also a lurking L for Shimomura.

Aki-at

As a follow up to my rec "experiment" last week. I asked MAL at the same time, what type of anime I should watch if I wanted to "Go on an Adventure," but it had to be a complete story... I've never even heard of half this stuff, which isn't surprising considering how little attention I've paid to the genre.

• Katanagatari (Anime GAF rec)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Anime GAF rec)
  • magi the labyrinth of magic (this is still ongoing, right?)
  • zetsuen no tempest (already watched)
  • Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
  • Seirei no Moribito
  • Kemono no Sou-ja Erin
  • Juuni Kokuki
  • Akame Ga Kill
  • The Vision of Escaflowne (watching from AnimeGAF rec previously)
  • Scrapped Princess
  • Guin Saga
  • Takarajima
  • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
  • Fushigi Yuugi
  • Last Exile
  • Wolf`s Rain
  • Baccano (I have to watch this soon to make a couple people here happy, lol)
  • Haikyuu (Adventure huh?)
  • Hunter x Hunter 2011
  • SAO (LOL)
  • Black Lagoon
  • Otogizoushi
  • Nanatsu no Taizai

I put some comments on stuff I've seen or heard of in "( )," but knowing my tastes, is there anything else here worth a watch when I'm done everything else?

Whatever you do don't watch Magi. Starts off decent and then goes down the route of multiple transformations and beam attacks.

Did you ever watch Samurai Champloo?

Figures are designed in MS Paint now.

*Goes in and toggles Google translate for the masses*

"Godzilla × Mechagodzilla," "Godzilla × Mothra × Mechagodzilla / Tokyo SOS" to Mechagodzilla appeared, figure known as the "three equations machine dragon" is released in the color ring with the image of the Evangelion first unit and 弐号 machine.

What the fuck am I reading. I can't make sense of it LOL.

T-Rex.

Banned
Whatever you do don't watch Magi. Starts off decent and then goes down the route of multiple transformations and beam attacks.
*Adds Magi to list*

I have a 48 hour Crunchyroll guest pass if anyone wants it. Idk how to do the quote to reveal thing so just drop me a PM.

Cornbread78

Netoge ep.9
7XF5Eet.jpg

I totally spit ice coffee all over my desk at this comment; hilarious.....

Well, I think they just added all the missing ecchi into 1 episode this week, lol. Still a fun episode watching this crew battle between game and reality. The tone is just great for this show and it doesn't delve too much to extremes and keeps is lighthearted and fun each week. Also, Schwein asking for Nishamura a lot this week, huh? Hmmm....... Incoming love triangle? suspicious...

phaze

Naruto Shippuden 463

0168288ajii.jpg

Meanwhile - Jiraiya is still kaput.

It took only a year and ~9 months to get another good episode. Based Pierrot.

With the quality of the source material at this point in time I'm not even sure there's irony in the former bit. They did very well with what they had here.

• Scrapped Princess

Scrapped Princess is flippin awesome. Probably one of my tops. I might get some flack here but it's a little like Code Geass in that the stakes keep rising and your conception of how things work in the show keep changes. It's a medieval-esque dark fantasy.

It was written by the same guy who did Chaika the Coffin Princess and Outbreak Company, also two excellent fantasy-type shows (for the most part)

• SAO (LOL)

Have you rewatched SAO anytime lately? SAO was supposed to be one of your firsts, right?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Kanberi of the Iron Fortress Episode 8:

Right, to be honest this felt like two episodes smash into one as they had to breeze through the motivations of The Hunters
and establish Mumei's brother, Babi, as what I presume is the big bad of this series right quick.

Cornbread78

-Scrapped Princess is flippin awesome. Probably one of my tops. I might get some flack here but it's a little like Code Geass in that the stakes keep rising and your conception of how things work in the show keep changes. It's a medieval-esque dark fantasy.

It was written by the same guy who did Chaika the Coffin Princess and Outbreak Company, also two excellent fantasy-type shows (for the most part)

- Have you rewatched SAO anytime lately? SAO was supposed to be one of your firsts, right?

SAO was the very first anime series I had ever watched thanks to Hollow Fragment and gaffer R_Thanos that said I should watch the anime to understand the Vita game. lol. Since then, I have only rewatched a few of my favorite episodes. At some point I'll go through the entire thing again though.

Scrapped Princess has been on my list forever now and I really should watch it at some point.

Kabaneri 08

rNMpfiL.png

nice. nice nice nice

Alright hold on our main villain is named...Biba. Can anyone take this guy seriously? That's almost as bad as calling your main villain Snoke or Sheev. Who would do this.

I can't feel interested in the strong live and weak die developments anymore. Reminds me of Akame ga Kill. Episode looked pretty bad in a few spots too but I'm surprised this has held on for so long

JCG

Kabaneri 08

Alright hold on our main villain is named...Biba. Can anyone take this guy seriously? That's almost as bad as calling your main villain Snoke or Sheev. Who would do this.

Well, it sounds like an average anime name to me. Tomino still remains the all-time master of silly naming schemes. Someone named Biba is not even close to Quattro Bajeena, Jamitov Hymen or Shot Weapon levels of ridiculous.

Joe Molotov

I rewatched Paprika yesterday and I realized that I remembered almost nothing about this movie. Literally all I could recall about it was the parade and the dream machines. I didn't remember who the bad was or who Paprika was or any of the major story beats. It was nice, it was like watching it again for the first time almost.

Gonna watch Sky Crawlers next, I think I've pretty much forgotten that movie as well.

Cornbread78

Is it too early to claim Summer OTs because I want to do mob psycho 100

There's about a month left before that OT is posted. It's about the time to start dibs I think.

True, we should probably put them in the OT site though, so it is official process and we don't have an argument with one of the "casual" non-community members claiming he/she did it the proper way and it becomes a battle....

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450653

BTW, dibs on ReWrite and Planetarian!

Cornbread78

Nijiiro Days ep. 11-13:
Oh man, these ships are all starting to take form finally. Keicchi cracked me up with the line "It's only scary at first; then it's fun" That coming from that sadist to his friends little sister, awe man.... The show continues to be a pretty fun watch overall.

John Blade

Did look into the list and look like they're more show I have watch or not watch yet but didn't notice it as it's Japanese.

Seirei no Moribito
- Didn't watch it yet but heard good impression from this show. This show caught my attention mostly the people who help with this show also work with in Jin Roh which is one of the few anime movie I love. I have a feeling you might like it based on what you're interested in.

Fushigi no Umi no Nadia
- Watch this and did an impression. A decent show and people who produce it also produce Evangelion so, they is those quality side on it. The only issue I have with the show is they is two part where the show stall in the development of the story and put you in a situation where nothing important have happen. After this two part, the story development is actually interesting. I don't know if you will like this show as the main character you will be following have a bitchy attitude which might put off some people. Never really love the main female character and kinda wish the main male character find someone else because of this. Might put it as ,"Maybe watching this."

Black Lagoon - Never watch it yet but own the Blu ray of the show. Don't need to say anything as the're quite a bit of people here love the show. Hell, I own the manga but never even read it yet. Man....why do i hold watching good anime and watch other anime which is harder to watch sometime.

Here are some animes I think you might need to check out which I finish watching as of now. This is based on your taste and what you have watch already. I guess you know my tastes based on the show you have watch from me like Emma A Victorian Romance.

Abenobashi Magical Shopping District - Synopsis
Childhood friends Arumi and Sasshi are residents of the Abenobashi commercial district in Abeno-ku, Osaka. After an accident, they find themselves transported to an alternate sword and sorcery world. Their attempt to get back to reality finds them traversing a series of nonsensical worlds built on science fiction, war, fantasy, dating sim games and American movies. Each alternate Abenobashi is a surreal manifestation of Sasshi's otaku interests, populated by analogs of the protagonist's relatives and acquaintances and a blue-haired stranger known as Eutus.

Gunslinger Girl - Synopsis
In the heart of Italy, the Social Welfare Agency rescues young girls from hospital beds and gives them a second chance at life using the latest in cybernetic advancements. With their artificially enhanced bodies, the girls are brainwashed and trained as assassins to carry out the dirty work of the Italian Government. Despite all the modifications, they are still just children at heart, struggling for recognition from those they love, even knowing the love they feel is manufactured. This tragic tale unfolds as these girls grapple with their emotions in an agency that treats them as nothing but ruthless killers.
If you want a show which dwell into emotion of the main characters and how they handle it while at the same time trying to complete a mission, this might be a show to watch. They is season two but it isn't as great as season one of how they handle the story. Still, if you love this season, do pop in season two. It's most action story and less on the development of the main people you're following.

Gunsmith Cats - Synopsis
Rally Vincent knows her weapons well, while her partner Minne May Hopkins loves to play with explosives. The pair run a gun-shop illegally and one day Bill Collins of the ATF, blackmails Rally and Minnie May into working for the ATF. Little do they know, that they are getting involved in a mission larger than they could imagine.
A fun and very short anime to watch (3 episodes). Surprise you didn't watch this yet. You will love it.

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket - Synopsis
Alfred Izuruha is a 10-year-old who lives in the neutral colony cluster of Side 6 and, like most boys his age, is obsessed with the war between the Earth Federation and the Principality of Zeon. Unbeknownst to him, Al's next-door neighbor, Christina, is the test pilot of a prototype Gundam being developed in secret by the Earth Federation in the colony. A Zeon Special Forces team is assembled and tasked with infiltrating the colony in order to either steal or destroy it.

When a skirmish breaks out between the Federation and infiltrating Zeon forces, the fascinated Alfred stumbles upon a Zaku mobile suit that has been shot down, piloted by Zeon rookie Bernard "Bernie" Wiseman. After this encounter, the two start a mutual friendship, so Alfred can learn more about the war that interests him so much, and Bernie can acquire inside information about the colony to aid his team's mission.
If I have to choose one gundam show to show to someone, this might be it. This might be one of the few better gundam show made from this franchise which isn't dwell into following a main character with a gundam but more into the side people who fought in the war. A very good show which you might heard here and also touching in a way. I don't want to spoil it but you might like this show even if you have Gundam show.

Paranoia Agent - Synopsis
The infamous Shounen Bat (Lil' Slugger) is terrorizing the residents of Musashino City. Flying around on his rollerblades and beating people down with a golden baseball bat, the assailant seems impossible to catch—much less understand. His first victim, the well-known yet timid character designer Tsukiko Sagi, is suspected of orchestrating the attacks. Believed only by her anthropomorphic pink stuffed animal, Maromi, Tsukiko is just one of Shounen Bat's many victims.

As Shounen Bat continues his relentless assault on the town, detectives Keiichi Ikari and Mitsuhiro Maniwa begin to investigate the identity of the attacker. However, more and more people fall victim to the notorious golden bat, and news of the assailant begins circulating around the town. Paranoia starts to set in as chilling rumors spread amongst adults and children alike.

Will the two detectives be able to unravel the truth behind Shounen Bat, or will the paranoia get to them first?

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor - Synopsis
Justy Ueki Tylor had his life all planned out: join the military, get a cushy desk job, and then retire with a big fat pension check. The perfect plan... until he wandered into a hostage situation and somehow managed to save an admiral! Now Tylor - a man who wouldn't know what discipline was if it bit him on the backside - has been made Captain of the space cruiser Soyokaze.

The crew of this run-down ship is the craziest rag-tag team of misfits you're ever likely to see, and they're not too fond of their complacent new leader. But they'd better learn to work together, because they're about to go head to head with the mighty Raalgon Empire. For better or for worse, the Earth's fate has been placed in the hands of a man who's either a total idiot - or an absolute genius!

Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise - Synopsis
Shirotsugh "Shiro" Lhadatt may be a cadet in the Kingdom of Honneamise's Royal Space Force (RSF), but he has never been in space before—in fact, nobody has. The RSF is often regarded as a failure both by the country's citizens and a government more interested in precipitating a war with a neighboring country than scientific achievement. Following the funeral of a fellow cadet, an unmotivated Shiro is walking in the city one night, when he bumps into Riquinni Nonderaiko, a young, pious woman, genuinely enthusiastic about the significance of space exploration.

As the two gradually bond, Riquinni's encouragement inspires Shiro to volunteer as a pilot for a prospective rocket ship, potentially becoming Honneamise's first man in space. Shiro and the RSF are soon joined by a team of elderly but eager scientists and engineers, and together, they embark on a mission to mold their nation's space program into a success. However, their efforts soon catch the attention of the government, which seems to have a different plan for the RSF in mind. Even as the odds are stacked against them, these men and women continue to stubbornly look to the sky, because somewhere among the frontiers of space may lie humanity's last chance at redemption.

And Yet The Town Moves - Synopsis
Hotori Arashiyama loves mysteries, but there's one she just can't solve: why does the solution to one problem inevitably seem to lead to another? Like how when Hotori has to start working at the Seaside Maid Cafe after school to pay off a debt and her friend Toshiko fortunately knows exactly how a Maid Cafe should be run. Which is fortunate since Hotori has no clue. Except that, unfortunately, Toshiko has no interest in working at the cafe—until she discovers that Hotori's childhood friend Hiroyuki is a regular. Which SEEMS fortunate. Except that Hotori doesn't know that, while Toshiko likes Hiroyuki, Hiroyuki secretly likes Hotori, while Hotori secretly has a crush on... No, no more spoilers!

But if that's not enough drama, there's work, angst with a certain math teacher, table tennis between her classmates, her younger brother versus the school's bad girl... And yet, even though everything seems like it's going to crash at any moment, somehow Hotori's life keeps going hilariously forward.

Desert Punk - Synopsis
In the future, Japan is a wasteland. In the Great Kantou Desert, scattered humans seek out a living in the hot sand. Among them, a short-statured man they call "Sunabouzu" makes a living as a bounty hunter. Like a demon of the sand, he seems unbeatable. Yet, like all men, he has a particular weakness for the opposite sex...

I thinks this is some I would ask you to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom