• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2016 |OT| Get a Season So Complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Space Battleship Yamato 11

Extended encounter with a minefield in which Dr. Sado gets Analyzer drunk before he has to go disarm the whole damn thing.

Space Battleship Yamato 12
7ISdqwsl.jpg
qLD59lXl.jpg

r9YqXwal.jpg
YfmoQ7ll.png

5HD8Rdcl.jpg
8Q9qNZMl.png

MsIMUpql.jpg
4J8B8mwl.png

TV ep 12, 2199 ep 8

Oh hey it's the gas monster ep and the encounter plays out about the same as 2199 sans the final attack by Shulz since he was killed a few eps earlier.

Also amusing was dessler dropping a dude through a trapdoor in 2199 was a '74 holdover.

Cornbread78

MHA ep.10
Ok, they did it to me again. They played the episode up to that dramatic one moment, but I'll be dammed if that wasn't a pretty cool way to get
away from that group and escape from the sinking boat
I can see why the show drives sone people crazy with this presentation style, but at the same time there is a certain charm and awesomeness to it, lol. Good stuff.

Thoraxes

I'd be shocked if this didn't get a third season. For SOME reason, this show is super popular. Heck the west may be getting the Vita game and all.
I feel like it'll probably happen, albeit not immediately. Among battle-harems, it's pretty alright and the combat stuff is good enough to keep me in it.

Cornbread78

Enride ep.10
Well, we are moving right along in the adventure here. It's a shame that I still had to listen to those two argue like children, but their bromance is still intact. Emilio does need to row up since he is still completely consumed by revenge, but I guess that works as set-up for the second cour this summer.

Enride ep.10
Well, we are moving right along in the adventure here. It's a shame that I still had to listen to those two argue like children, but their bromance is still intact. Emilio does need to row up since he is still completely consumed by revenge, but I guess that works as set-up for the second cour this summer.

I hope the next event makes him realize his revenge thing is bad.

Sterok

Aikatsu Stars 9

Yuzu cements her position as best S4. Not that she had much competition, but still. She had that "this is getting stupid" face at the end, which is always great. Aikatsu obstacle courses are also great. Mizuki would call it wimpy though. I wonder if these two other girls will appear someday. The fact that Laura got to a performance competition shows she really is lucky. Though wow, that was a blowout between her and Yume. Laura is better sure, but not that much better. Though now I'm looking forward even more to her signature song. It doesn't seem Laura regrets her victory. Others probably would.

I didn't notice it at first, but last week's Mahiru's family name is Kasumi. Which means she's likely related to Yozora Kasumi. Probably cousins.

kewlmyc

Go to any anime website, even crunchyroll and all you see is this show being pushed to hell and back. Go see how happy people got when the BDs got announced. Online people talk about it non-stop. Fan art wise, the show is full of it. I don't see the appeal at all. I don't think there is a show that actually annoyed me as much as Asterisk did.

I only browse here and sometimes /a/ and neither really talk about the show that much, so I didn't know.

So is Mayoiga bad bad now?

Yeah. Before it was at least fun to follow the asinine conversations but now that its trying to be serious and do plot dumps with characters who have wandered into the series with explanations like "oh if you lose your mental trauma you age like 40 years" its just bad

Ascheroth

Re:Zero #10

YESSS
Yet another excellent episode. I was seriously confused for a moment when it was over because I couldn't believe 20 minutes had already passed, lol.
And all you naysayers who complained about last episodes ending: TAKE THAT!
Subaru didn't die as expected but he's got another (short) timer on him instead in the form of a gajillion curses, which Rem went to fix. After which Subaru and Ram went to save her from herself.
Lots of nice information about the sisters and I really liked how Subaru used the restriction of his ability to his advantage.
Action was nice, too.
Just an all around great episode.

Re:Zero Ep: 10

Damn you cliffhanger you're killing me here. Another great episode, I'm having a hard time choosing between this and Kiznaiver for my AOTS right now.

So we didn't reset from the end of last episode and now have an even faster ticking clock in the form of the mabeast curse. I'm glad Subaru has figured out a way to manipulate the curse to his own end by essentially using it like a giant 'come eat me' signal. I really liked the fight but I lack the knowledge to explain why other than to say I thought it well animated. So next week we'll find out if he hit Ram, Rem's horn, Rem or bugger all and also what happens with the puppy of doom, is he a plot to undermine Roswall (the comment abut the lord bearing responsibility for the villagers welfare)?

T-Rex.

Banned
Re:Zero 10

Barusu the best. I remember there were some complaints initially about him being kinda dumb, but man that couldn't have been further from the truth - especially as the series progresses. Dude's super crafty and just gets shit done. Have a curse which attracts wild beasts to fuck your shit up? Np, use it to your advantage to turn the tables on them. Don't have a weapon on hand? Np, lob your ally at them. I love it. Every episode just flies by as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom