• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2016 |OT| Get a Season So Complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
Ah yes, I forgot about Ore Twintail ni Narimasu.

I think that counts.

m8vhjiu.jpg

SOLAR technically counts as much as Ranma.

So Kizu part 2 is confimed for 8/19.

*Insert IMG: TUSR avatar, tears, salt and Canadian flag*

I just want to give someone money so I can see Kizu.

It would be nice if the production had remained consistent though. The show right now looks completely different to the first few episodes. I guess it was dumb to think that it would retain the original quality, but it is a huge step down.

Oh yeah, apart from two very short moments, ep 8 way different than the first two episodes.

edit: god the bad guys with black bikes slay me.

JulianImp

...Ore Twintail ni Narimasu? Really?

It's kind of funny that (blonde) twintails have become a staple of textbook tsunderes in the same way drill hair is a staple of ohohos. It's kind of sad that characters are reduced to their appearances for the sake of allowing watchers to spot the archetypes each character in the cast belongs to, though.

I just want to give someone money so I can see Kizu.

You can give airline companies money to be able to see Kizu, you know.

Eumi

I've suddenly now just realized that Katsuhira was looking for Nori underneath the staircase to identify her by her panties.

I forgot about that scene. God it feels even more out of place now the rest of the series has happened.

Man, I just realised that Kiznaiver could have been ruined by fanservice super easily. I mean, this is trigger, they have no shame. Good on them for not going there I suppose.

Clov

When Marnie Was There is playing at the cinema near me until Thursday, worth going?

Absolutely! I'd go as far as to say it's one of Ghibli's best. Not to mention it may be their last; I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to see it in a theater.

javac

You've all convinced me. I was always going to watch it at one point, as with all Ghibli films I've been excited for this since it was announced and I've been waiting patently for the Blu-ray to come out in the UK but if it's showing at the cinema I might as well go and see it. It's not every day that you get to watch one on the big screen. Will go with my brother tomorrow :)

Cornbread78

Endride ep.11
Ok, looks like we are going to get a good battle next week with Emilio x King Zel and that traitor
Louise x Demotrio
Let's see if the Tower of Babel can get Shun home..

Dragon Ball Super 47

lol the villains name is Black and its Evil Goku with a Potarra earing.

This arc is just Terminator 2 Judgment Day so it should be pretty dope. Mai's even shooting a shotgun at the unstoppable baddie. I love how Mai is somehow a main character now. What the hell

Geist-

This is definitely my AotY. Holds my interest like very few anime have in years.
I love that Subaru is a badass underdog who is far less powerful than pretty much everyone else in the show. It makes his plans that much more interesting and his feats so much better.
I also really hope Rem and Ram are older than they look if that scene with Rosewaal is accurate. It looks so creepy...

Re:Zero Ep 11:
Great episode revealing some of the twins background but keeping key parts obscure,
was Ram murdering the entire demon village for making her sister feel sad or had the village decided to try and murder Rem?

I also really hope Rem and Ram are older than they look if that scene with Rosewaal is accurate. It looks so creepy...

Yeah I'm hoping it's not that too but from the start her sitting on his lap always struck me as being a bit off.
I hope it's just a situation where he is merely recharging her lost horn but the phrasing 'my body has belonged to you' implies more than say 'my life has belonged to you'. Were the subtitles on point here?

Gintamazon Prime Executioner Arc

A solid serious arc, but far from being among the best serious arcs in Gintama. I'm usually not bothered by characters being introduced, but in this case the way they related to him in the past felt a bit convenient writing for a new arc.

You now after watching al of this comedy anime I still think the most I've been manipulated was in the Elizabeth Star Wars arc of Gintama.

That ending was the best fuck you ever, I couldn't breathe.

Exalted

Great episode revealing some of the twins background but keeping key parts obscure,
was Ram murdering the entire demon village for making her sister feel sad or had the village decided to try and murder Rem?

Hm i thought the village was attacked by foreign invaders(the count), and Ram was not fighting fellow villagers?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Re Zero Episode 11

I didn't think Rem and Ram's back story would be so detailed.

So it wasn't really
the witch but the cult members that destroyed their village.

20 flags were set for Rem this episode.

Rem is best girl.

Subaru x Rem Forevaaaaaaaaa

Oh man when the OP kicked in during the fight with the leader Ma-Beast.

A+++++++++++++++++++ Episode.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker

Yeah I'm hoping it's not that too but from the start her sitting on his lap always struck me as being a bit off.
I hope it's just a situation where he is merely recharging her lost horn but the phrasing 'my body has belonged to you' implies more than say 'my life has belonged to you'. Were the subtitles on point here?

Hm i thought the village was attacked by foreign invaders(the count), and Ram was not fighting fellow villagers?

I haven't read the LN's, but I know who those guys were.

Spoilers just in case

It was initially implied that the witch herself killed the Oni tribe and cut off Ram's horn, but apparently it was the cult members that did it. They are a cult that worships the Witch of Envy. They look like the KKK. They give off the smell of the witch, which is why people that can smell Subaru's increasing smell of the witch are first apprehensive about him at first just because of that.

They don't have a connection to Roswaal as far as I know.

Those subs are on point, but think of it as a servant telling their master that they belonged to them mind and body and someone feeling a debt for being saved. She's in love with Roswaal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom