• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2016 |OT| Get a Season So Complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiznaiver 10

tumblr_o8mrgzluoW1vvwkoco1_540.gif

Episode was really slow thought there was some notable moments. I liked the subtlety in the scene between Chidori and Tenga. Still with 2 episodes left, this episode should of had more.

Cornbread78

Crescent Love ep.10-END
It's been awhile since I've seen something so sticky sweet that follows through with a conclusive ending. There was sin forced drama towards the end but it was handled well. The show is definitely a lesser known but comfy shoujo romance experience.

Oh, abd the characters are all pretty likable and there's no forced love triangle drama either..

JulianImp

Flying Witch #9
Still a good comfy SoL series. Not amazingy by any means, but good enough.

I also got that "a new face" worked as a pun/alternate character reading for "a new mask" (一面), but what was the pun they used for the "unexpected trial" = t-shirt? I looked up 思い掛けない and found that it could mean both "unexpected" and "casual", but couldn't find a way to read しれん as "shirt".

End of Evangelion - rewatch

AnnoShrink.jpg

Evangelion folks! Some love it, some hate it. I'm on the "loving" side of things here, so take that as you will first and foremost. The End of Evangelion is something that I didn't get to watch as a child, which was when I watched Evangelion. Was not lucky enough to get it dubbed and on television back where I lived. It wasn't until much later that I got to watch it and see this different spin on the ending of this very confusing show. EoE sets out to show you things from a different perspective, and it tries to provide a lot of the answers to the questions everyone most likely has by the end of the original series, and this all is done with a bigger budget and better visuals and animation overall.

Plot points are explained, buuuut aside from that... this is 2deep4me stuff here towards. I have my own ideas of what happened, but that's all it really is, my own interpretation and I'd rather not make a fool of myself compared to folks that think and research about this kind stuff for way longer than I do or ever will.

Does this mean this is a bad show? Not really no. It is a show that has stayed with me for many years, and that can potentially be some food for thought. Call it pretentious, call it garbage, call it perfection, I just call it art.

Aki-at

Kuma Miko - 9

Thought the grandma had something more more sinister for Yoshio haha, that was a catchy commercial, I'd definitely visit the village!

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 28

Happy to finally see what Father's abilities are though the little hoodoo
below central
really lacked any sort of tension. Not sure I like where the show is going from here, as in how the
villains are willing to let the Elric brothers and Mustang to their own devices
but we'll see how it develops in the coming episodes.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
SAO reverse harem would be pretty good. But keep all the personalities exactly the same.

Lizbeth would still be best boy.

Haly

I mean the really great part about genderflip SAO, hypothetically, is SAO 2. Sinon would be a mlgn0scope sniper dudebro with a fear of guns. Later he gets assaulted by a yandere who's killing people outside of the game. And also BoySinon thinks Kirito is a dude and gets all flustered when it turns out she has tits

Mailbox

I mean the really great part about genderflip SAO, hypothetically, is SAO 2. Sinon would be a mlgn0scope sniper dudebro with a fear of guns. Later he gets assaulted by a yandere who's killing people outside of the game. And also BoySinon thinks Kirito is a dude and gets all flustered when it turns out she has tits

Stop selling this on me Haly, you're making this sound pretty good.

Haly

HorribleSubs-Sword-Art-Online-24-480p.mkv_snapshot_10.46_2012.12.16_03.18.24.jpg

Switch the genders around. The creepy guy is big tittied Titania; Asuna is Peter Pan.

javac

Still can't get Marnie out of my head, that movie was so good, the soundtrack was beautiful too. The whole thing was just beautiful! I'm getting emotional again over here guys ;_;

This is more posts than the thread has gotten all day, lol

E3, y'all

also nothin airs today. nothing gets people posting like an SAO mention

Just before I go to sleep, look at these numbers for this thread currently:

Holy crap. A lot of lurkers.
Hi there

Anyway off to bed I go. Expect a Gurren Lagann impression from me tomorrow night. Since it is a recommendation, I feel like I should make him watch something too :p Isn't this how it works with you ninty58 :p

Anyway off to bed I go. Expect a Gurren Lagann impression from me tomorrow night. Since it is a recommendation, I feel like I should make him watch something too :p Isn't this how it works with you ninty58 :p

Well, I started Kiznaiver!

I'm kinda a bit backed up with shows I owe people lately, haha. I still need to get through Penguindrum and Your Lie in April.

javac

Ctrl+F "Stranger"
Ctrl+F "Honneamise"

javac remains a disappointment. :(

This thread is dead, I'm not going to post anything of substance in here! No matter how terrible and unintelligible my writing is, I spend time on it! Nobody reads my ramblings anyways you just want to bully me.
But seriously, I still haven't written a review for Kaguya and now Marnie, RIP.

Cornbread78

This thread is dead, I'm not going to post anything of substance in here! No matter how terrible and unintelligible my writing is, I spend time on it! Nobody reads my ramblings anyways you just want to bully me.
But seriously, I still haven't written a review for Kaguya and now Marnie, RIP.

So what you're really saying is, you want to use us as an excuse for your procrastination and laziness?

Jintor

if SAO is genderswapped the focus on male asses in the detective episode goes from creepy to funny

oh no i think i'm broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom