• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2016 |OT| No Bothans died to bring us this information

Status
Not open for further replies.
The panel was really enjoyable. The sizzle was great too. I can't be upset that they didn't show us whatever that other footage was. They already gave us way more than they had to considering this is a convention. How many conventions do this for non-attendees? It's awesome that they stream anything at all.

My feelings as well. Enjoyed what I saw of the panel.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
It's bullshit for them to say they're showing a trailer but not specify that it's only for the people there.

I don't think they ever actually said they were showing a trailer before the show, and I didn't get the impression they were gonna show a full one to the crowd just there.

mr-paul

Fandango MOVIECLIPS ‏@MOVIECLIPS 1m1 minute ago
Ahh, they just screened a new teaser trailer for #RogueOne that ends with Darth Vader looming over a red radar screen #SWCE

Guess this will be out later then.

TRAILER.jpg

CassSept

About that sizzle, was the last shot from the film? Does it even make sense? Don't the people generally, like, not believe in the force at that point in history? Or was Han just a grumpy smuggler?

Carl2291

Fuck offfffff with that exclusive trailer bullshit.

What time is it on? How long does this hyped up Brit have to stay up for tonight?

Slime

Banned
Well that was still a pretty cool reel, and the panel was pretty fun. Gwendoline Christie should host everything.

Hope they let us peasants see the teaser soon.

Joeytj

Banned
Fans at SWCE have confirmed they saw a new trailer, Darth Vader in it...

Gad damnit, now the sizzle just makes me angry.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Nah they definitely showed the trailer live on the stream. I remember calling my coworker into my office as it hit.

They didn't, it cut out just as they began to play it for the crowd and we had to wait a minute or two for it to hit on Youtube.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's going to be the sizzle again lol

And now a first look at the rogue one trailer

Sizzle

It will be the long standing joke of star wars for the next 6 months

Surfinn

Don't understand why they don't just show the trailer in situations like this. What's the big deal? Why go through all the trouble?

Zereta

ABC thing is gonna be the sizzle again, isn't it?

Man, really wished we got a new teaser. Not to say the BTS sizzle reel wasn't amazing, it absolutely was, it's just that having exclusive marketing stuff like that is incredibly silly, especially if you're streaming it out to everyone.

It's still silly to me that we dont have an official version of that Rogue One teaser from last year. Even something like that is so secretive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom