• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2016 |OT| No Bothans died to bring us this information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Now he's just taking questions, this was totally not planned. lol

He just debunked the "Cary!" thing.

Haha, and now they just cut him off.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Oh damn. I could watch mark talk about his life, what happened at the sets and everything for hours.

Amazing. Screw the next panel. Just let Mark talk.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Could hear Hamill do a Q&A for hours, even though he never really answers a question, hes more Kevin Smith where he will start with an answer, go off into a 10 minute story and either forget the question or remember and say "Oh and to answer your question im not sure"

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Well, whatever it ends up being, this panel can never ever be as bad as the actual EA E3 conference.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I wonder if we'll get to see a corny Death Star explosion in-game the same way you see ships blow up in Walker Assault.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wonder if we'll get to see a corny Death Star explosion in-game the same way you see ships blow up in Walker Assault.

npHuYZ.gif

Mr Cola

Galaxy of heroes actually looks fun honestly, never played mobile games that much but dang, anyone played it?

Mr Cola

All this is doing is making me lament that no truly epic star wars game has existed for more than a decade.

And I want to cry

Mr Cola

Hearing Amy talk I do trust her with this material, I dont think the game will fail for lack of story and structure.

-griffy-

Banned
Hearing Amy talk I do trust her with this material, I dont think the game will fail for lack of story and structure.

Yeah she's very smart and understands this stuff. Something as simple as describing Star Wars' tone as "breezy urgency" is right on the money.

Mr Cola

Also this talk of ensembles makes me wonder if you will be able to play multiple characters

I hope for the holidays there's a $60 package that has all the expansion packs included. Might get it then cause i passed last year due to a lack of content.

Mr Cola

Sounds like Jyn and Krennic will be the two playable heroes in the Scarif expansion.

She definitely seemed to be hinting that.

You would think, unless we are going a mass effect route with very fleshed out characters who are integral and have their "moments".

I think the reason they cant talk about it more is probably because they dont have an answer at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom