• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching the panel with Hayden. I realized that I've never heard him actually talk. He'd have been a far better Anakin if he was just playing himself.

Rootbeer

Banned
The stream right now

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Surfinn

"Now we're gunna do the Anakin betrayal. I'm going to come around with an imaginary lightsaber and you all play dead"

In all seriousness it's awesome that they raised 9M.

I clicked over to see Andi shove a little kid in Matt the Radar Tech cosplay out of the way while saying "You're going to get smacked in the head."

And then Ashley was like "Can you do the Jedi pose?"

And the director had the camera cut to the exact opposite side of the stage so a pair of bewildered girls could fidget back and forth for three seconds.

And then Ashley said "Ahsoka pose" and 4 people moved.

I clicked away

Star Wars must be a great gig for actors. I know some seem to sour on it but you basically have a large base of die hard fans for life that even 40 years after your potentially small part will give you some rock star entrance, quote all your lines, and dress up like you. Years after all the gigs have dried up and you get nothing, you can go to Celebration and ham it up with the fans for a bit.

SpaceWolf

Banned
So there's no future of Star Wars panel? Was hoping for maybe a new announcement of the next Star Wars Story film.

Were talking about that on the last page. Due to the site placing "Closing Ceremonies" in the "Future of Star Wars" programming track, people are now speculating/wondering if the closing ceremonies panel (which is typically a nothingburger of a panel) will actually have any pertinent news/announcements.

TLJ queue line at 4 PM was shorter than it was for the 40th panel at the same time yesterday. Thinking about doing it again.

Thinking. Right.

You're already IN the line.

Randdalf

I hope they release the John Williams part in higher quality. The stream seems to have been cut off right after it, so you can't rewind to it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom