• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Advanced Tickets Info: Marathons, Exclusives etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousDS

Banned
yes, I'm not buying from movietickets for this one....last thing I want is their system to screw stuff up and start refunding orders because they put out tickets before they could be registered with the theatre.

Regal are on movietickets

Classic Cinemas just started on fandango for showing times

Movietickets must have thrown the switch at 7PM Eastern by accident.

I think this must be the problem. They accidentally put it to 7EST or something. Maybe a fake accident to get the jump!

Well, I used it to my advantage. Bought tickets to Universal's IMAX in Los Angeles. Not opening night since my girl won't be around then, but Saturday showing. First person to buy tickets, got the 2 best seats in the house (IMO of course). Glad to not have to worry about this at half time.

Boke1879

Ok never used movietickets.com but it seemed to be a smooth process. Got my ticket with ease and for the 7:30 pm showing that Friday.

Do I have to print out the page? I set up an account. Will the theater have a record of this?

a916

Think I'll book an IMAX screening in a few days for January.

Oh you.

image.php

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
yes, I'm not buying from movietickets for this one....last thing I want is their system to screw stuff up and start refunding orders because they put out tickets before they could be registered with the theatre.

Regal are on movietickets

They're not going to refund orders. The site is owned by the theaters. It's a done deal, the tickets are sold. They'll get an earful from Disney but they're not going to screw customers over.

Well I got some tickets at 7PM at the only real IMAX in town, center seats and about as good as you can get. I hope to god movietickets.com wasn't a fluke!!

Ok never used movietickets.com but it seemed to be a smooth process. Got my ticket with ease and for the 7:30 pm showing that Friday.

Do I have to print out the page? I set up an account. Will the theater have a record of this?

I'm wondering how this works too. The sheet says to bring it to the ticket taker for scanning but I've never seen anything for scanning before. I bought 8 and the ticket just says Admit 8 on it. Very Strange.

I'm thinking about buying tickets to a different show at the same theatre next week to try the whole thing out.

Abounder

Banned
Happy early Life Day everyone. Just got a couple of tickets to the real IMAX around these parts, but sadly there's no reserved seating. I doubt movietickets.com will refund but I'll be ready in any case lol. Can't wait

xJavonta

Banned
Fandango says tickets are sold out, but when I go to the movie's page on fandango, it says they go on sale at 7PM PST? the hell?

ViciousDS

Banned
They're not going to refund orders. The site is owned by the theaters. It's a done deal, the tickets are sold. They'll get an earful from Disney but they're not going to screw customers over.

going for it......no risk its paypal anways lol

but nnnooooooo

microsoft edge froze on the payment screen and now the 6 perfect seats are locked due to me freezing....son of a bitch!!!!

edit: omg it won't give me my tickets back!!! :( I want those seats....damn you microsoft edge!

Boke1879

I'm wondering how this works too. The sheet says to bring it to the ticket taker for scanning but I've never seen anything for scanning before. I bought 8 and the ticket just says Admit 8 on it. Very Strange.

I'm thinking about buying tickets to a different show at the same theatre next week to try the whole thing out.

It has no scanning code but it does have confirmation number that they say I should bring with.

I think all you have to do it just print out the sheet and give them your confirmation number. I would arrive at the theater early as hell just to make sure you get your tickets.

xJavonta

Banned
it's saying no showtimes in my area. I live in downtown Chicago. Michigan ave is a 20 min walk from me. What the hell is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom