• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Advanced Tickets Info: Marathons, Exclusives etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has no scanning code but it does have confirmation number that they say I should bring with.

I think all you have to do it just print out the sheet and give them your confirmation number. I would arrive at the theater early as hell just to make sure you get your tickets.

Hmmm interesting. Mine has a bar code and specifically says

"Go directly to the ticket taker to scan your Print at Home Ticket for admission."

I think I will still make sure to go early and see if I can get actual tickets from the box office.

Looks like fandango pulled the plug after movietickets. But movietickets closed purchasing in my area. I wonder what happens next lol

Dartastic

Crap. I don't know whether or not to get IMAX 3d tickets. I wear glasses, and normally don't watch 3d movies. GAF, what do you think?

xJavonta

Banned
Fuck man why can't these giant corporations get their shit together? How hard is it to stick to ONE time and release tickets then instead of fucking up and pulling the plug when people already bought them? idiots.

edit: can i get a movietickets link? nothing i try works

got 4 tickets through movietickets and 4 through fandango for different theaters. will i have a problem getting a refund with movietickets?

Grabbed 4 tickets for myself and friends; they're for a faux-IMAX at a nearby Regal theater, but it's still about equivalent to a Cinemark XD experience. Regal theaters in my area are weirdly better (more consistent and higher-quality as far as movie-going experience goes) than the upper-scale Cinemark ones, for some reason.

Looks like my normal theater that generally doesn't do reserved seating is doing it for this so snagged two tickets. Hope row P is good for an XD screen.

Nyanmaruz

tumblr_m9zj24S9bZ1qcakl4o1_r1_500_zpseaacb353.gif

mattp

yo guys, seriously important question!
the amc i got my tickets from had a TON of showings but they were all just called "the force awakens" no 3d mentioned anywhere. but also no seperate listing for a 3d showing..
im not gonna get fucked and find out i bought tickets for a 3d movie am i?

yo guys, seriously important question!
the amc i got my tickets from had a TON of showings but they were all just called "the force awakens" no 3d mentioned anywhere. but also no seperate listing for a 3d showing..
im not gonna get fucked and find out i bought tickets for a 3d movie am i?
Check the other websites to cross reference if you haven't.

Boke1879

Hmmm interesting. Mine has a bar code and specifically says

"Go directly to the ticket taker to scan your Print at Home Ticket for admission."

I think I will still make sure to go early and see if I can get actual tickets from the box office.

Just called my theater. He said all I have to do is bring the confirmation number and they'll punch it in and give me the tickets.

He did tell to get their early. Even possibly the day before to make sure I get the tickets

ViciousDS

Banned
holy shit movie tickets gave me a heart attack.

wasn't accepting Paypal kept error'ing out.....had to fly around and find my PayPal CC found it with 5 seconds left.....got that bitch

FUCK YES!!!!

Yeah I dunno. I think OKC is borked. I tried to get tickets on both movietickets.com and fandango the *second* they lit up and it says they're all sold out or "that transaction can't be processed". It then lined them out after I tried each showing, lol.

Got a bunch of errors on Fandango, reloaded and it worked.

4iXf08S.png

Now getting errors again when I try and see the seating chart. Anyways, I'm pretty happy getting prime seats in NYC's biggest theater!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom