• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Advanced Tickets Info: Marathons, Exclusives etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4184ccfd4e.png

SUCK ON THAT, NERDS

:D

Dominator

IMAX 3D ticket secured. December 17th, 7pm, right smack in the middle of the theater. I'm ready.

$19.57 for one ticket is fucking absurd though. NJ prices can go to hell.

And I got the marathon tickets which I may not go but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I was so terrified that trying to get 7 seats right smack in the middle would be impossible with everyone attaching the site at once, I'm glad it went up early.

I was planning on going to the theater and miss the trailer, I was so worried.

So relieved. I feel like a won something.

Just got tickets for my whole family. thurs. 7pm, Imax 3d, reserved seating, No one else had bought tickets yet so I got seats right in the middle of the theater. I'm ready.

Eventually, Alamo tickets + pint glasses + my wife's ticket + dinner + beers + babysitter and December 17 is going to end up costing me like $200.

Lgndryhr

My local theater may not be participating :-/ and I will probably have to just to wait in line in hopes I am early enough. Hate there is not a big name theater company in my city.

Got the entire center D row locked in for my group, just how I wanted (it may seem a little close, but for the AMC Dine-In Theatre it's a great spot due to the screen being spaced and sized a little smaller than you might expect).

K8HPhRe.jpg

amc4.jpg

Pour one out for our non-refreshing brethren who were waiting until 10pm, guys.

The fucking Fandango site refuses to let me buy them. I got to the seat selection part and then it kept on 404-ing. I hope I get a seat...

womp

This is great...wife and I just did our reserved seating for opening day at the local Regal via Fandango. Clicked on our seats and poof. Looks like we were the first for that 1:50pm showing. :D

WHOOHOOO. Bring on the trailer!!!!

ViciousDS

Banned
Got the entire center D row locked in for my group, just how I wanted (it may seem a little close, but for the AMC Dine-In Theatre it's a great spot due to the screen being spaced and sized a little smaller than you might expect).

K8HPhRe.jpg

amc4.jpg

Pour one out for our non-refreshing brethren who were waiting until 10pm, guys.

it looks like a more casual iPic......now that shit was way too fancy for me!

4 tiny ass sirloin skewers for $20.......holy hell!

Boke1879

You got tix printed? Mine says I have a confirmation number to take to the box office

That works fine. I talked to my theater and they said they punch in the number and you get the tickets. Just get there early to actually get the tickets . They told me I may even be able to get them a day ahead

it looks like a more casual iPic......now that shit was way too fancy for me!

4 tiny ass sirloin skewers for $20.......holy hell!

If there was another option that would let me choose a specific seat near me, I wouldn't do it. As it is, I don't give a FUCK about prices, I just want to see Star Wars in luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom