• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Advanced Tickets Info: Marathons, Exclusives etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

a916

Those people in Canada better be busy voting and stuff... and uh, not checking the internet at 7PM PST....

Phew, finally got a ticket for Lincoln Square. Unfortunately, I got near the aisle, so it won't be perfect, but at least I can say I was there on the opening night of Star Wars.

Prompto

Banned
Both of the imax showings I checked were sold out so I had to settle for a regular showing at a theater I've never been to. Ah well, can't complain. Still got two tickets at 7 pm Thursday. Also fandango is down now.

Toothless

ekzT966.png

:D

Maddocks

Fandango is dead lol cant even load the site. But my buddy is at the theater right now buying tickets in person. I hope I'm set.

ViciousDS

Banned
anyone in the illinois area going to the Regal 16 in crystal lake saturday night 7:10pm?

guessing no since I'm the only owner of tickets there atm lol

Sorry, I'm not doing the marathon. But I was able to buy regular showing tickets from their site. They haven't popped up on Fandango yet.

Yeah I was going frantic for a second there afraid that there was an option to reserve seating that I just missed. Can't even find the Marathon under that theater anymore.

akileese

Got three for Cinemark XD in Plano, TX on the 7pm showing Thursday night! I wanted to go to Grapevine Mills but they were totally sold out.

I'm just curious, how much do the marathon tickets cost? I'm not sitting through 7 movies, but I figured it'd be like $80 or something like that.

Got some for 7:30 the 17th for the non 3d showing. The theater I want to go to starts selling at 5pm tomorrow for a VIP room. Hopefully I can get one of those. $100 for 6 people, unlimited drinks and popcorn in a private room.
Do they take the money out right away on fandango?
My credit card shows panding, so I'd say yes.

JTripper

So, tickets are on sale? Is that why Fandango crashed? Showtimes are still crossed out on movietickets.com for me except for a UA theater where they're available. Guess Regal tickets aren't selling yet.

Just got my ticket from AMC's official site. Dead center! WHOOO!

Trying to get seats for the 10:30 showing but the site is being hammered now.

Anybody in Chicago trying to get these?

I'm trying to get through to the Showplace Icon, but can't get through. Even on their website.

XAL

Wow all showings on all days for San Francisco Metreon fucking sold out in sub 5 min.

I actually hate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom