• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Advanced Tickets Info: Marathons, Exclusives etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

stufte

Fandango moments ago:

de4bf4af206c911148a5b295575802e1.jpg

Fandango now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVfzx5Pe-A

gsrjedi

Got my ticket on Fandango. I was just going to make sure I was logged in & ready to go for later, had no idea tickets were up.

Feep

Banned
My SW event (43 people and counting) are all scrambling to get our tickets. We should be good, though, we picked a later showtime. = D

IT'S REAL MAN IT'S TOTALLY REAL

ShutterMunster

Fandango was a nightmare. Was on that motherfucker as soon as it went live and still missed the area of the theater I wanted, but I'm still in that bitch at 12/17! 7PM, Row D. Say what up NYC Gafers!

Chris R

Only one theater with tickets on sale, and it's not the theater I want to go to (screens too small).

3D to 2D ratio seems to be 3:2 here, not as bad as I was fearing.

Bought tickets about an hour ago. Too busy fist pumping to post. Close-ish to the middle at the Knoxville imax. Woot. Got an extra so a buddy could come too. That's my good deed for the day.

Boogie9IGN

Get excited! You're going to the movies. Here are your order details.
Star Wars Marathon Star Wars Marathon
0m

Wednesday, December 16, 2015
4:00am (late Wednesday night)

Regal Hacienda Crossings Stadium 20 & IMAX View Map
5000 Dublin Blvd

---

WOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm driving an hour away in the wee hours of the morning since stupidass Cinemark 10 mins from my house keeps fucking up on the showtimes

Just got two tickets for the 8:30 pm show Thursday night, at one of AMC's dine and drink theaters. Yes it's not the same as IMAX but... assigned seats, friends - i.e. not having to show up a half a day before to make sure you get a decent spot.

I must've been the first person in, when it asked me to pick seats the entire theater was available.

I don't actually know if the press screening is happening...

...so I made sure to grab a seat at the 7:30 screening at Lloyd.

Fandango's pretty wobbly right now.

kendrid

Banned
AMC - I was able to supposedly get tickets but I can't login.

I really don't blame the theaters here. They usually don't get demand like this and they aren't going to spend the money to have a web farm large enough to handle a once in 10 year craze like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom