• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Advanced Tickets Info: Marathons, Exclusives etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrid

Banned
Hell Yes!

Regal 16 Crystal Lake!

FYI: I just tried movietickets.com to see how my time was looking and it shows 100% of the seats available. That is not accurate - the theater was half sold out when I bought mine. Most likely their API call to the theater's server failed and they by default showed all seats available.

What I am saying is they might be oversold.

ViciousDS

Banned
Decided to pass up the out of town tickets here in Calgary - waiting for the biggest theatre to start selling.

I have up the tix in row H18 and H19.

PPbaQIW.png

why does it look like they cram the hell out of you in that theater lol

FYI: I just tried movietickets.com to see how my time was looking and it shows 100% of the seats available. That is not accurate - the theater was half sold out when I bought mine. Most likely their API call to the theater's server failed and they by default showed all seats available.

What I am saying is they might be oversold.

I got mine way earlier......I was just representing illinois lol

NYR

why does it look like they cram the hell out of you in that theater lol

Exactly - another reason I want to wait, this is the newest theatre in town, but it is in a mall. I want to try for IMAX tix, and as a back up, the theatre that is 5 minutes away from me. The one screenshotted above is 30 min away.

Downhome

I got movietickets.com to load, picked my time, started to check out, but something bad happened. I picked PayPal, clicked next, got an email from PayPal saying I had authorized a charge but I didn't get to the confirmation page. There was supposed to then be a button to purchase, but it didn't load and it crashed. I have that email from PayPal now, but NOTHING in my order history on MT.com so now I have no clue what to do. Ugh!!!

I called MT.com and I could hear tons of other people in the background complaining about this problem, so it wasn't just me. If you guys order on that site, and use PayPal, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ORDER IN YOUR HISTORY. If you don't, you don't have tickets. They had to refund and I can try again if I want, but I'm not sure I want to try that site again.

Jarmel

Banned
I can't get anything for Lincoln Center. Like nothing will load on any website, app, whatever. Doesn't matter the time or date.

ezekial45

Banned
So, when was the last time there was this amount of hype and demand for pre-sale tickets? I do remember how crazy it was for The Dark Knight back in 2008, but that's the last one I can think of where sites were straight up crashing.

Jarmel

Banned
So, when was the last time there was this amount of hype and demand for pre-sale tickets? I do remember how crazy it was for The Dark Knight back in 2008, but that's the last one I can think of where sites were straight up crashing.

This is a new record.

This is going to smash opening weekend records. The question becomes by how much now.

Lebron

TDK was nothing like this lol

RoKKeR

Ha, my local movie theater chain that has really good online infrastructure is totally down. Love it. Can't see it on opening night, can I reserve tickets past opening night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom