• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Advanced Tickets Info: Marathons, Exclusives etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG BLESS YALL NEOGAF THANKS FOR THE LINK

got in for the 7pm showing in Edmonton, IMAX was already sold out of the good seats

these fuckers should have waited to sell it after the trailer like they promised.

Elitist1945

Got great seats for the Thursday 7PM showing (17th). So happy. Sad its not iMax (don't really have one close by) but hey, UltraAVX and 3D ain't too shabby.

AMC: Site dead.
Fandango: Site dead.
Cinemark: All the good seats bought.
Landmark? TICKETS AVAILABLE.

All set for 7pm, Thursday, December 17th. CANNOT WAIT.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
OMG I LOVE YOU

GOT IMAX TICKETS SCOTIABANK THEATRE AT 7:30PM <3

epic-bro-fist-o.gif

chidrock

Shit...I've been trying to order tickets on AMC's website over and over and it kept telling me it expired and kicked me out.

I just looked at my inbox and I have two confirmations that my orders went through. Plus I finally got an order through to another theatre.

Wtf?

So now I looked at my bank account and I have more pending charges than confirmation emails.

Hope they don't get cancelled, but how do I know which one is right? Hopefully I can log onto my AMC account tomorrow

Respectfully disagree. Phantom Menace made this reaction possible. It's the chance to wash the taste of the prequels out of lots of people's mouths.

Disagree all you want but you're looking in the hindsight rearview mirror. In winter/spring of 1999, George Lucas could do no wrong, CGI was looked at as an amazing revelation and the amazing cast of actors was going to take this saga to a new dramatic high in the first new SW movie since '83. I know for me, and my friends, we lived, breathed, died SW that year. Granted I'm no longer in high school, but I just don't think the same fever-pitch can be matched.

Nyanmaruz

OMG BLESS YALL NEOGAF THANKS FOR THE LINK

got in for the 7pm showing in Edmonton, IMAX was already sold out of the good seats

these fuckers should have waited to sell it after the trailer like they promised.
And many expect to just wait until Cineplex gives them a heads up via Facebook or Twiiter. Those poor poor souls...

Cry. Then see if the order went through on your bank account. Then either celebrate or continue crying.
POS DEBIT AMC THEATRES ONLINE KANSAS CITY MO Link to more information in a new browser window. $14.24

WE'RE GOOD FOLKS! Got my back to back showings with good seats. :)

Anth0ny

I got two tickets right at the back of the imax. Everything else was sold out.

THE TICKETS ARENT EVEN OFFICIALLY ON SALE YET

BizzyBum

Fuck, I was able to nab 4 IMAX tickets on the 17th for 7PM for my Regal on MovieTickets.com but I needed 6. It wouldn't let me buy 6 at once so I had to do 4 and was going to do 2 on the next one but then the site crapped out and the 7pm is sold out now.

That's fucking bullshit......

I tried getting into the AMC site to see if it listed my 5 california tickets since I have fandango linked to my AMC account.

...It's showing two tickets for a theatre in texas that clearly belong to someone else. Haha, whoops...AMC is having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom