• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Advanced Tickets Info: Marathons, Exclusives etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
You, me, and the entire city is trying to watch there, haha. I gave up and bought tix at a different theater. I'll watch my second time at Lincoln.

None of the website are working for Lincoln.

It's like I can hear the Internet Gods laughing at my feeble attempts.

a916

Can't post again for 60 seconds, but I serached on twitter, and the link is this one:

LINK

Sometimes it comes up, sometimes it doesn't you need to put in Star Wars in the movie you want.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
None of the website are working for Lincoln.

It's like I can hear the Internet Gods laughing at my feeble attempts.

I actually got through and selected my seats and tried to check out for a saturday 10 pm show, but it timed out and I got nothing.

You know you have it bad when you have already figured out the cryptic landing page for tickets at your favorite theater when the site hasn't gone live and you are continuing to fresh the page...

and you've already purchased backup tickets for another theater.

Ah... Star Wars season.

And fuck Chip Kelly's offense for being in this Monday Night Game. Why couldn't it be a ground and pound running team?

Got through with the Fandango app!

giphy.gif

Pagusas

Elden Member
It's starting to show on the evening of the 17th from what I understand.
That's correct, I was simply saying that with the worry he thought it was a weekend and may have not realized he may miss work cause it was actually a weekday (some people work late shifts)

Jarmel

Banned
I actually got through and selected my seats and tried to check out for a saturday 10 pm show, but it timed out and I got nothing.

I got through earlier to that point and it was "Error 502" for anything.

I'm happy I got tickets for Friday but some of my buddies are going to be disappointed. lololol

I don't see the theater I want for the marathon listed at all, nor do I see the theater I would go to for just TFA in IMAX.

They're owned by the same chain and share the same name...I think they're gonna be listed after the actual trailer airs. Goddamn it ;_;

Downhome

I got movietickets.com to load, picked my time, started to check out, but something bad happened. I picked PayPal, clicked next, got an email from PayPal saying I had authorized a charge but I didn't get to the confirmation page. There was supposed to then be a button to purchase, but it didn't load and it crashed. I have that email from PayPal now, but NOTHING in my order history on MT.com so now I have no clue what to do. Ugh!!!

a916

Didn't get IMAX for first night, but whatever, I'll take what I can... at least it's AVX ATMOS... no 3D BS I think

Miljinor

Got 4 tickets from Fandango on the 17th at 8pm between site crashes. Our closest Imax wasn't listed but I'll hit that over opening weekend.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Dont know why but its not working for me, montreal - qc

the date doesnt work ;.; im lost

NYR

CANADA

Only certain theatres are selling right now - my closest one is not selling but the one on the city limits is.

Was anyone at all able to get through Alamo Drafthouse's website and grab tickets?

I was either getting database errors, or the entire website was down, and now it's back to showing that the tickets aren't even on sale yet.

FrsDvl

CANADA

Only certain theatres are selling right now - my closest one is not selling but the one on the city limits is.

Mine was in Edmonton, i got tickets all the way in the back in the middle, just how i like it. But now they don't seem to be selling anymore

NYR

Decided to pass up the "out of town" tickets here in Calgary - waiting for the biggest theatre to start selling.

I had the tix in row H18 and H19.

PPbaQIW.png

thebeeks

Banned
Was anyone at all able to get through Alamo Drafthouse's website and grab tickets?

I was either getting database errors, or the entire website was down, and now it's back to showing that the tickets aren't even on sale yet.

Having the same problem. I've gotten further into the ticket buying process with the app, but still haven't been able to actually get tickets.

fmpanda

I was able to, and got the confirmation, but I am checking my bank account to make sure I didn't get refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom