• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Advanced Tickets Info: Marathons, Exclusives etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plissken

Came home and decided what the hell, lets look at Cinemark. Lo and behold, they are selling tickets, and I got 10 for the 7pm showing opening night. Didn't have to refresh at all, or go to dozens of sites, which was quite the surprise.

Afrodium

Banned
Was surprised to get tickets really easily until I realized that everyone here is probably trying to nab Thursday night tickets. I don't wanna be sleepy for Star Wars man, I'll just wait until December 18th proper.

ViciousDS

Banned
I finally got through on movietickets.com to double check my tickets and sure enough my 6 are the only ones X'ed out

apparently no one in crystal lake is buying tickets ahead of time hahahaha

they are also still not available on fandango yet

Symphonic

I finally got through on movietickets.com to double check my tickets and sure enough my 6 are the only ones X'ed out

apparently no one in crystal lake is buying tickets ahead of time hahahaha

they are also still not available on fandango yet

Only one of the theaters in my area has them on Fandango as far as I know. Impossible to check now.

Had 4 tickets for 7:30pm on the 17th but site crashed before I could finalize sale.

Oh well, not wasting an hour of my time trying again.

Martial

Neo Member
It wasn't supposed to be this way.

MovieTickets blew their load and then everybody else jumped the gun too to not get left out.

Actually Disney told the chains to put tickets up before the trailer. It was supposed to be a soft launch to have them ready by then. It just takes a bit to put the tickets up, MovieTickets was probably just the quickest.

KadeYuy

Cinerama in seattle is dead... i want those marathon tickets with assigned seating!

ot, how spoilery is the new trailer? Not sure if i want to watch it... I think i can wait... maybe.

Got me and my friend tickets to the marathon at the AMC theater. They were 65 bucks. I wonder if we get those cool ass 3D themed glasses with this?

Cinerama in seattle is dead... i want those marathon tickets with assigned seating!

ot, how spoilery is the new trailer? Not sure if i want to watch it... I think i can wait... maybe.

Plot wise it doesn't spoil anything, but it kinda feels like it showed us just about every major scene from the film, just out of context. I wouldn't recommend watching it honestly.

mjc

I haven't been able to get through on movietickets or fandango in the last hour or longer. No way I'm gonna be able to get tickets at this rate.

Kimawolf

The marathon tickets are $55? :O and starts at 4am? or is my theater just listing the wrong info?

its right. I bought mine for cinetopia in Kansas, 4 AM. Can't wait. Mine were 43.00 though on their state of the art brand new screen GXL whatever that is.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
its right. I bought mine for cinetopia in Kansas, 4 AM. Can't wait. Mine were 43.00 though on their state of the art brand new screen GXL whatever that is.

See you there! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom