• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT2| In a F2Play galaxy far, far away

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Will it send the code to my registered e-mail or do I have to watch a section of my account on the site?

It'll be in the Community Events section of your account page. It didn't show up for me right away.

iosefe

Either the codes are getting snagged immediately or it just doesn't want to redeem on mobile. I get an error, then I get invalid

iosefe

noticed on the community events page what looked like something was there, but it was "covered" by chrome's Broken plugin stuff. turned pc on. seems i did manage to snag one at some point as it shows up in my redeemed codes, now the wait for the shareable

Cystm

iemUwCgikOvcW.png

Image needed to be renamed into a .zip file and opened.

We're going to fight the emperor, yo.

DrBo42

I hope they make an MMO for the current generation of Star Wars films. I want to check out that world with the empire in decline and possibly Luke rebuilding the order. Easy to make that world feel like it's changing over time since things are actively in motion.

You guys hear about the 12x XP? Makes me want to stop grinding with double xp since that's coming up.

Does anyone know where I can get cheap game time?

Arksy

The expansion? :p

Touché, I'd forgotten I'd pre-ordered it. I've since loaded it up...sat there at the character create screen for about 20 minutes and then closed the game. :( - It's not that I don't want to play, I do, but I need to roll a new toon and I can't for the life of me figure out what. I've done the SW/SI stories on Empire and Smuggler on Pub.

I'd say this was atypical, but it literally happens every single time I come back to an MMO after a long hiatus.

You guys hear about the 12x XP? Makes me want to stop grinding with double xp since that's coming up.

Does anyone know where I can get cheap game time?

I've been throttling down my grinding, as well. The rush to get as much progress as possible, at least for me, completely sucks the fun out of the game. I do it, but I end up hating myself for doing it.

I actually made a new Jedi Shadow just to walk slowly through the game, which I haven't touched double XP on. Sometimes I just like spending 6+ hours on a single planet.

Arksy

I've been throttling down my grinding, as well. The rush to get as much progress as possible, at least for me, completely sucks the fun out of the game. I do it, but I end up hating myself for doing it.

I actually made a new Jedi Shadow just to walk slowly through the game, which I haven't touched double XP on. Sometimes I just like spending 6+ hours on a single planet.

How do you even grind in this game? I assumed it was just questing from 1-50..or 60.

Anyone know how long the new Ziost and story stuff is? It kinda looks like alot more than just Oricon hub in size/scope

First time playing in about 6 months, aside from the wow-esque talent trees, what's new?

Yea outside the expansion, there hasn't been much of anything added to the game sadly. Expansion was great espeically if your in it for the story, but the updates to the game have been crawling.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Touché, I'd forgotten I'd pre-ordered it. I've since loaded it up...sat there at the character create screen for about 20 minutes and then closed the game. :( - It's not that I don't want to play, I do, but I need to roll a new toon and I can't for the life of me figure out what. I've done the SW/SI stories on Empire and Smuggler on Pub.

I'd say this was atypical, but it literally happens every single time I come back to an MMO after a long hiatus.

May as well wait for 12x story XP to come back, then you won't need to do any grinding at all, just play your class story to 50 then Makeb then the new expansion. 3.2 is coming next week which has more story content.

Top Bottom