• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendt

Neo Member
Just saw this on reddit

lzssC.jpg

Next patch please.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I would love to show up to GAF night but, uh, yea....

Z2flZ.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
cdyhybrid said:
Man...what?

I dunno. I was playing a ladder game when SC2 locked up and I had to force it to shut down through task manager.

Hopefully, the repair tool will fix it.

ultron87

StopMakingSense said:
FYI, GOM's playing all the Up/Downs today, so the first two groups start in 50 minutes.

Ah, avoiding the patch.

So nice of Blizzard to release the patch less than a week before the finals.

And before TSL's finals as well.

Corran Horn said:
I dunno about earlier but atm he is just practicing builds, so the play will be a bit poor

Even taking that into account the play has been poor. I have no problem with things like the failed zealot rush but things like his inability to focus broodlords just seems pretty poor.

zlatko

Banned
AdventureRacing said:
Even taking that into account the play has been poor. I have no problem with things like the failed zealot rush but things like his inability to focus broodlords just seems pretty poor.

All boss nerds float 2K minerals as protoss. :)

Holden

Pandaman said:
destiny just got baneling bombed for the first time, somewhere holden is angry and he doesnt know why.

ya that shit is op son, ;D. dimaga did beat san with bane drops ;/. Prob the person who did it to him was horrible and put like 8 in the ovies and did no dmg.

naw im just relly bad. zzz

Jeff-DSA

Just crushed a Zerg, and the patch definitely played a part. As I was pushing into his main he hit me with some fungals, which took out the front half of my army, but I was easily able to catch up to them and snipe them before they could get back behind his reinforcing roaches. Well, that's what he blamed it on anyway (lol).

In truth he lost because he wasn't imaginative in his attack angles with his mutas and after his wing hit me the first time I hid some marines and a couple of 2/2 Thors in the path I expected him to cross. He came, lost too many, and I pushed out and rolled him. He also was bad about letting his banelings get caught in the pack and I'd pick them off first.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Jeff-DSA said:
Just crushed a Zerg, and the patch definitely played a part. As I was pushing into his main he hit me with some fungals, which took out the front half of my army, but I was easily able to catch up to them and snipe them before they could get back behind his reinforcing roaches. Well, that's what he blamed it on anyway (lol)..
IMPOSSIBLE! Someone here on GAF told me they aren't slower than anything they were previously and this patch changes nothing!
lol panda

Loving seeing artosis using some archons. I would love to see them used a little more as they were one of my favourite BW units (although they don't look quite as good anymore IMO).

Edit:
Corran Horn said:
Watched artosis go zealot/archons against colossus and win pretty easily. yay!

Yeah was fun to watch. I would like to see it against a player who doesn't donate his collosi for nothing though.

The thing is artosis managed to roll him despite his macro being a little off (and he was supply blocked) and he didn't even need to flank or anything.

They looked pretty strong against terran as well. Earlier they looked good against zerg (there weren't many roaches/hydras in play at that time).

If chargelots and archons become more prevelant it would definitely tempt me into using a little more protoss.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i dont think we'll see much charelot/archin vs zerg unless there are some insane timing attacks built into the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom