• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OK, this is getting on my nerves. I need a way to spend my damn gas. I'm a huge bio terran player and as soon as I reach mid game (with 4 gas), I never seem to be able to use enough...

Marines, Marauders, Medivacs, Viking, (occasional BCs), Siegetanks, Hellions... nothing costs gas ._.

Yoshichan said:
OK, this is getting on my nerves. I need a way to spend my damn gas. I'm a huge bio terran player and as soon as I reach mid game (with 4 gas), I never seem to be able to use enough...

Marines, Marauders, Medivacs, Viking, (occasional BCs), Siegetanks, Hellions... nothing costs gas ._.

Don't get 4 gas?

Won

Yoshichan said:

Mass Ravens!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ultron87 said:
Tanks don't cost gas?
Barely anything since I'm usually always on 1 factory even late game.
ShallNoiseUpon said:
Don't get 4 gas?
Fuck, you might be right on this one :lol

Jeff-DSA

Yoshichan said:

When you hit your boom, you should drop a second factory and second starport. Believe me, you'll spend that gas pumping out 2 tanks and 4 Vikings/Medivacs at a time.

Also, get ALL of your upgrades if you have a big gas abundance. I'm always doing double engineering bays with an armory. My marines/marauders are at 3/3 and they just rip through everything.

Extra gas is a great problem to have...

Yoshichan

perryfarrell said:
Upgrade more--they cost gas.
I'm always 3-3 late game... :/

edit: Thanks Jeff-DSA, I'll consider doubler Starport/Factory.

Keikaku

God, I hate losing on the ladder. No-one was rude or anything, I just really, really hate losing >.>

I can't seem to keep my macro going once I hit the mid-game. FML.

Deadman

In one hour Ro16 day 2 of the starswar tournament will be on. Here are todays matches:

White-Ra vs. IdrA

Nv.xiaOt vs. NsHS.San (formerly sanzenith)

Dignitas.SjoW vs. ST.Ace

Stream: http://www.justin.tv/iccuptv

I think the english stream is a day behind the chinese one, so watch out for any spoilers.

Sheth guest commentator. Matches arnt happening in the order above.

WedgeX

Banned
ShallNoiseUpon said:
So I did this just now:

bUDXK.png

Defiler Whiskey is the best division name of all time. I can never leave.

Does this mean I'm not awful now?

Congrats Am....ShallNoiseUpon!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pandaman said:
destiny made masters on his protoss smurf.

fucking protoss...

All according to keikaku.

Soon, he will win MLG and later GSL.

Yoshichan

Deadman said:
starswar starting. ace vs sjow is first for some reason. idra whitera will prob be last.
I'd love to watch that... too bad there's no music in the stream. Oh well.

Trickster

Pandaman said:
you ever watch him play protoss?

Nope, but the notion that it would be hard for any pro gamer to get into masters with any off race just seems silly to me. If you were talking about grandmasters however...

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Trickster said:
Nope, but the notion that it would be hard for any pro gamer to get into masters with any off race just seems silly to me. If you were talking about grandmasters however...
watch him play protoss.

Yoshichan

SjoW with silver league micro. Nice!

Trickster said:

Destiny isn't grandmasters with Zerg either.

WedgeX

Banned
MrMister said:
I hope you guys remember that Wednesday is this weeks GAF night.

(Because I can't make it tonight.)

...................................................................................................

Pre-GAF Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom