• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corran Horn said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu SlayerSBoxer and MMA invited and accepted MLG invite to Anaheim.

Maybe Ill drive now...
Fuck you MLG and fuck you EVO

and fuck you for whoever thought about scheduling the two biggest gaming competitions in North America at the same weekend.

I might get in the keyboard breaking business.

Dislike 4 vs. 4 matchmaking, I was in silver, learning lots, playing with cool people. I get demoted to bronze after 1 day.

Now I'm surrounded by fucking morons who macro up on battleships for 45 minutes before getting involved. Matchmaking sucks when it stops you having fun.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Deadman said:
Can you do it with drones? Cool way to disguise the 12 drone rush.

I'm not sure. I can't even figure out how to do it.

Is it just very specific timing with mineral walk and stacking?

Edit: gas maybe, yeah. Gas does it.

It is super obvious if you are watching for it with drones, though.

jasonng

Deadman said:
Can you do it with drones? Cool way to disguise the 12 drone rush.
My guess has to do with stacking your workers on a geyser and then sending them to your opponent by clicking on one of their mineral patches.

Mairu

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/rosters-and-pool-lineups-for-mlg-anaheim

sc2pool.jpg

lol @ group a

mcrae

hey guys, im curious as to how many of you will be playing diablo 3? i like about 34% of you, and would be interested in running a night each week where 8 (or however many a game holds) go out and level. it was fun in d2 and will be fun again. not like im actually planning anything now, just figure lots of blizzard fans are brand fans as opposed to solely game specific

Keikaku

mcrae said:
hey guys, im curious as to how many of you will be playing diablo 3? i like about 34% of you, and would be interested in running a night each week where 8 (or however many a game holds) go out and level. it was fun in d2 and will be fun again. not like im actually planning anything now, just figure lots of blizzard fans are brand fans as opposed to solely game specific

I'll be playing Diablo 3 and I'm game for some multiplayer madness though after I finish the game once on my own, of course.

Also, lol at the bolded.

WedgeX

Banned
mcrae said:

I can tell you Aylinato will be playing.

No idea if he's in your 34%, though.

mcrae said:

If I'm part of that 34% (I go either way) I'm down once D3 comes out. No hard feelings if not though :)

Deadly

mcrae said:
If I made your list I'll probably be there every day all day. Ok I'm hyperboling but I'll be there..alot. I have a weak spot for MMO's and loot whore games. I doubt d3 is coming out anytime soon though

mcrae said:

I will absolutely be playing so much Diablo 3.

Jeff-DSA

hamchan said:
Oh wow that's pretty unfortunate for team liquid.

Definitely. I'm guessing HuK and Naniwa get out, but I think it would have been much better if HuK and Slush were swapped.

clav

Visualante said:
Dislike 4 vs. 4 matchmaking, I was in silver, learning lots, playing with cool people. I get demoted to bronze after 1 day.

Now I'm surrounded by fucking morons who macro up on battleships for 45 minutes before getting involved. Matchmaking sucks when it stops you having fun.
Playing with strangers is a mixed-bag in any game.

Also, team games aren't meant to be taken seriously.

Jeff-DSA said:
Definitely. I'm guessing HuK and Naniwa get out, but I think it would have been much better if HuK and Slush were swapped.
Everyone gets out of the group stages it just determines how far along the brackets you are. The 4 group winners are gauranteed top 6 finnish whereas the bottom places from the groups can finnish as low as 28th.

Jeff-DSA

pieatorium said:
Everyone gets out of the group stages it just determines how far along the brackets you are. The 4 group winners are gauranteed top 6 finnish whereas the bottom places from the groups can finnish as low as 28th.

Right, but we'd get more balanced group play with the swap.

Jeff-DSA said:
Right, but we'd get more balanced group play with the swap.
Not really there would be 3 zergs in group A and the same amount of TL team kills with your swap, it's all based off the rank points anyway so stuff like this is bound to happen from time to time.

Corran Horn said:
Playing some dragon warrior on my stream!

1 other person watching... :(
A GREEN DRAGON DRAWS NEAR

EDIT: I'll make this post not entirely useless. When do the first round games need to be done by? Twosocks: I'll be away this weekend but I can still play our games, I just need a time you can play them at. Just PM me.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
JUST WOKE UP. LADDER RESET SOON, WTF?????? Too early, anyone?!
Awesome Animals said:
0JOtH.jpg

Yea, I'm getting that as a tattoo.
The best thing I've ever seen. In my life.
mcrae said:
Am I part of those 34% :(?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
mcrae said:
Pretty sure everyone is going to play D3.

mcrae

i pulled 34% out of thin air, i like at least 78% of you.

pulled that out of thin air too. or fat air. lets not discriminate.

V_Arnold

I cant wait to see the complaints during Diablo 3, all the people playing the shit out of it and enjoying it and in the meantime complaining loudly about some limitations that those greedy bastards have placed upon that gem :D For example, THERE WILL BE NO LAN! :)

Mcrae: count me in.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
V_Arnold said:
Fuck no. That is the same bullshit as the Viking Flower was.
that is the same bullshit that lets you defend a 6pool and makes your later pool and early hatch builds viable.

Dooraven

This completley goes against Blizzards design philosophy of rewarding observation lol. This will definitley get fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom