• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
thats pretty cool. :D

DwMIT.jpg

GG GL HF are some of my most common, i am truly a manner bear. :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

zlatko

Banned
I bet Yoshi would never post his. Probably 90% swear words and rage.

I tried to get it to work, but I'm in the % of people who can't get it to work. I read through that TL thread, but no go. :/

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
thats pretty cool. :D

http://i.imgur.com/DwMIT.jpg

GG GL HF are some of my most common, i am truly a manner bear. :P[/QUOTE]

Why not accept steam friend request? WHY DO YOU HATE ME

zlatko

Banned
Corran Horn said:
People dont have steam run in the background? Heathens.

Gabe-Newell-glare.png

Steam runs even when you set it to not run in the background. You will obey. You will buy things from the summer sale.

MrKnives

Haunted said:
I'm baaaaack.

Why is TLO in the MLG groups? I thought he would take a break from playing.

From what I understood he said he will/can play in tournaments. He just won't practice.
I doubt he will advance from the groups.

Been laddering on US. So far i'm undefeated against toss but i'm struggling with my zvz and zvt. Lost every match against terran today and only got a few wins against zerg.

Finally it seems my MMR has normalised and they have stopped putting me against masters (and when i face a diamond it's an even match now).

Haunted

Won said:
Because Sony Ericsson demands it, I guess.
I'm imagining a tearful TLO playing until his hands bleed while one of the Sony guys stands behind him with a whip.

I mean, he already got the worst possible - read: 28th - place in Columbus. (Yes, he lost to Gretorp). It's questionable that he's still sitting comfortably in the seeds. One or two series won at the right time and he could even hang on to the spot for Raleigh.

TheThunder said:
why were you banned in the first place ?
PM'd.

Tntnnbltn

twofold said:
Real men play Random 4v4 and do the dumbest strats possible. It's the only way to go.
Real men only need five buttons + a mouse to play 4v4.
Select hatches, select larvae, build drones, build mutas, attack

Part of the reason why I am liking zerg so much right now is because it works great with my protoss hotkey set-up. A-S-D to build drones feels so much better than the old 2-E to build probes. Very comfortable to hold.

I also love microing creep spread if I get killed off.

V_Arnold

claviertekky said:
That program just outputs my chat files in a blank text.

Seems like a problem for Windows Vista and 7 users.

Not really, Win7 user here, displayed it properly. Check your java updates.

clav

V_Arnold said:
Not really, Win7 user here, displayed it properly. Check your java updates.
The program doesn't use Java. What made you conclude it's because of a Java update?

My guess is the program freaks out when any replay file uses unicode text (i.e. Korean, Chinese, Japanese) and leaves the output blank.

So much for that.

V_Arnold

claviertekky said:
The program doesn't use Java.

My guess is the program freaks out when any replay file uses unicode text (i.e. Korean, Chinese, Japanese) and leaves the output blank.

Well, I meant the output redirect to wordle.

clav

V_Arnold said:
Well, I meant the output redirect to wordle.
The program dumps its findings to a text file called chat.txt. Mine comes out blank.

The html link basically parses chat.txt to the wordle website.

Again, I think it's related to using unicode characters in the replays, which the program was not coded to handle.

Just tried it with one replay. Still doesn't work for me.

Are you using 32-bit or 64-bit?

V_Arnold

claviertekky said:
The program dumps its findings to a text file called chat.txt. Mine comes out blank.

The html link basically parses chat.txt to the wordle website.

Again, I think it's related to using unicode characters in the replays, which the program was not coded to handle.

Just tried it with one replay. Still doesn't work for me.

Are you using 32-bit or 64-bit?

64 bit.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
No chance in hell I'm using that word-thing... No chance.

Yoshichan

u10fv.jpg

Program is actually pretty fucking flawed since it only takes the first 25 "unsaved" replays which is ladder games. I'm not that much of a troll in real games, I'm MannerKing in most "real" games.

V_Arnold

LgbyN.jpg

Also:
I am very sad that telling a guy in a game that "biatch" is not a proper word so please learn the right usage gives this an appearance :p

Narag

Yoshichan said:
Program is actually pretty fucking flawed since it only takes the first 25 "unsaved" replays which is ladder games. I'm not that much of a troll in real games, I'm MannerKing in most "real" games.

On the other hand, this enhances your legend.

zoukka

Yoshi is the real life angry german kid holy shit!

The more I stare at his image, the better it gets :DDDD FORCEFIELDS!

Yoshichan said:
http://i.imgur.com/u10fv.jpg[IMG]

Program is actually pretty fucking flawed since it only takes the first 25 "unsaved" replays which is ladder games. I'm not [I]that[/I] much of a troll in real games, I'm MannerKing in most "real" games.[/QUOTE]

'Wow, fuck forcefields' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom