• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striek

heyf00L said:
Anyone hear about the ROOTDestiny DDoS stuff?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsQwAJx_Jdo
A couple of people were DDoSing his IP to take down his jtv stream. He found out who one of them is and applied to have a civil suit on Judge Judy.
Since then he's said that it has been accepted by Judge Judy. Sounds like fun.
Just listened to that 50min skype call. Fucking L-O-L. Destiny demolished him.

Never really knew why Destiny was popular, now I do!

zlatko

Banned
mcrae said:
i pulled 34% out of thin air, i like at least 78% of you.

pulled that out of thin air too. or fat air. lets not discriminate.

Definitely up for it. As someone who missed out on D1 and D2 other than watching my buddies mess around with it at their house, I'm totally down like a clown charlie brown.

The DDoS thing was kind of annoying but if Destiny was commenting on a stream that Catz was playing 5 minutes from now in the same house.. fair enough.
A couple of people were DDoSing his IP to take down his jtv stream. He found out who one of them is and applied to have a civil suit on Judge Judy.
Since then he's said that it has been accepted by Judge Judy. Sounds like fun.
Must be BS

Pandaman said:
that is the same bullshit that lets you defend a 6pool and makes your later pool and early hatch builds viable.
If it was not for stacking I do not know how defending a 6 pool would be possible on scrap station.

I heard there's not a lot of Terrans on GAF but do you see Banshees or Vikings used to scout much? Is it a bit too late even if rushed?
I'm trying to improve scouting for 2 vs. 2 and 4 vs. 4, but I suck.

syllogism

32 koreans in TL open today, including polt, marineking, check, hongun. I imagine quite a few of them won't actually show up though

Holden

Pandaman said:
that is the same bullshit that lets you defend a 6pool and makes your later pool and early hatch builds viable.

ya i hope they dont touch that, cause 6 pool is still pretty fucking gay.

syllogism said:
32 koreans in TL open today, including polt, marineking, check, hongun. I imagine quite a few of them won't actually show up though

slayers_min is in it o.o

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fuuuuuuuuu, my 2 hour nap became a 4hour nap and i missed check in.

so now i will live vicariously through elcheris's success. but he's about to play some random who probably cheesed the fuck out of everyone in the bo1 rounds including a zenex player.

edit: elcheris is now in the ro64. :D

this makes him the most successful member of team GAF to date in a large open tournament.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Congrats Elcheris! :D

And good luck in your future matches.

Edit: whyyyyyyyyyyyy ;_;

Elcheris

Neo Member
Well I made it to RO64 before falling in ZvZ. On the way I took down a silver leaguer toss, masters toss and a korean killer! Next time IT WILL ALL BE MINE!

Holden

Pandaman said:
fuuuuuuuuu, my 2 hour nap became a 4hour nap and i missed check in.

so now i will live vicariously through elcheris's success. but he's about to play some random who probably cheesed the fuck out of everyone in the bo1 rounds including a zenex player.

edit: elcheris is now in the ro64. :D

this makes him the most successful member of team GAF to date in a large open tournament.

tbh he didn't have a relly hard run, ur prob the one with the best record since u beat a grandmaster/semipro gamer in a tourny.

MrKnives

I wonder if any non-korean will ever win the TL Open event ever again. Koreans seem to be taking over. I guess they really want some presence in the west if they are willing to play these $200 tournaments in the middle of the night.

Elcheris

Neo Member
Hugoboss21 said:
tbh he didn't have a relly hard run, ur prob the one with the best record since u beat a grandmaster/semipro gamer in a tourny.

Yeah sure, my run may not have been the hardest but I still did it. Your salty tears cannot stain what I have accomplished for myself today!

Holden

Elcheris said:
Yeah sure, my run may not have been the hardest but I still did it. Your salty tears cannot stain what I have accomplished for myself today!

sry i cant just 1a and win =p

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
mescalineeyes said:
Zerg is the 1a race now, eh?

Yes.

I have to occasionally press 'F' and click a couple times before I win all my games.

Seems like Toss are just butthurt 7 Stalkers, 3 Sentries, and a couple Zealots no longer=autowin. You guys have entitlement issues *hoof daps zergGAF*

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
PhoenixDark said:
Seems like Toss are just butthurt 7 Stalkers, 3 Sentries, and a couple Zealots no longer=autowin. You guys have entitlement issues *hoof daps zergGAF*
we should all just listen to some nice relaxing radio free zerg

OxQNq.jpg

Complexity playing Fnatic in egmasters atm not really a fan of any complexity players and I like Sen and Fenix but I hope Fnatic lose because Xeris is a massive tool.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
pieatorium said:
Complexity playing Fnatic in egmasters atm not really a fan of any complexity players and I like Sen and Fenix but I hope Fnatic lose because Xeris is a massive tool.
is that idra casting?

pieatorium said:
Xeris is the dipshit manger form Fantic right ?

Pancakes

Too many Colossi? Lol, no such thing.

Pancakes

White-Ra going Mothership/Carrier against some poor zerg on Khaldor's stream.

Edit: Those tactics weren't special enough :(.

twofold

TheThunder said:
Xeris is the dipshit manger form Fantic right ?

He's also one of the guys that runs the NASL. It's no wonder the league is terrible with people like Xeris behind the wheel.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
pieatorium said:
He also called out the MLG/GSL excange for not having code S spots available even though they do lol
Alot of TL staff hate him because he seems to air his laundry out onto the forums lol

zlatko

Banned
I hope Judge Judy throws the book at this little Zach douche bag who keeps fucking with Destiny's stream. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom