• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
New 2 vs. 2 cheese I just saw. Terran sends SCVs over to harass production of supply depots, pylons etc. Meanwhile zerg 6 pools and sends lings to harass. By the time I had 2 marines my base was getting screwed and I wouldn't wall due to said SCVs blocking my wall.

I don't think anything would have stopped that.

Holden

Visualante said:
New 2 vs. 2 cheese I just saw. Terran sends SCVs over to harass production of supply depots, pylons etc. Meanwhile zerg 6 pools and sends lings to harass. By the time I had 2 marines my base was getting screwed and I wouldn't wall due to said SCVs blocking my wall.

I don't think anything would have stopped that.

and what about ur team mate lol?

MrKnives

Whenever I think of Panda on his high horse I only get this

tumblr_lahmu9ZKSZ1qc8un6o1_500.jpg

Edit: Stupid WoW :f I guess it's a good moment to go outside ^^

V_Arnold

I hope SCII-gaf in EU will perservere an we will play D3 in party.

That means SCII-EU gaf could ALMOST fill a WHOLE party in D3, yaaay.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Corran Horn said:
I got all this furniture like 10 years ago, was sweden even around then?
You do know Sweden existed before the ground of America even rose from the waters of hell right?

Gegz

Banned
Thanks for the tips Mr. Knives & Keikaku. I'm trying to learn the game too, if anyone in EuroGAF is in the same situation, contact me ! Thanks.

Hugoboss21 said:
ya, ppl like devil think 111 is not good

What's this 111 you guys are talking about? What units/upgrades does the push consists of, and when does it arrive at the opponents base?

I open 111 plenty of times of course, but there are so many pushes u can do with those buildings. From banshee to hellion drop to siege contain, etc.

(As a terran, I need to know OP build orders ;-)

MrKnives

perryfarrell said:
What's this 111 you guys are talking about? What units/upgrades does the push consists of, and when does it arrive at the opponents base?

I open 111 plenty of times of course, but there are so many pushes u can do with those buildings. From banshee to hellion drop to siege contain, etc.

Marine Tank Banshee.
Siege + Cloack
Stim?
Take scv's, make bunkers. etc.

Just give Pylons a detector upgrade (researched at Cyber Core). There, fixed. Zerg don't get fucked over by early detection, Protoss don't get fucked over by cloaked Banshees. Fuck Terran.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
IMO, when you use energy to sweep a place, the sweep should be there forever. So if I sweep near my orbital command once, I'll be able to see everything for the entire game.

V_Arnold

Yoshichan said:
IMO, when you use energy to sweep a place, the sweep should be there forever. So if I sweep near my orbital command once, I'll be able to see everything for the entire game.

Yeah, no. NO. No, lol.
Think about this hard and long. Now ,apply what you just learned :p

Holden

perryfarrell said:

http://imgur.com/VOX6c

its in the tvp section

(banshee marine tank push)

Most terrans in gsl use it atm

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil

perryfarrell said:

its not op or anything, its just protoss players think that ff should make them safe against everything and when it doesn't work its op (the irony).

do you remember that polt timing attack which consist of raven banshee marine marauders all in ? they bitched about it for month's but where is it now ? they figured out how to defend it.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Yoshichan said:
You do know Sweden existed before the ground of America even rose from the waters of hell right?

Oh you silly swede... We all know Sweden is just a nation created to house all the IKEA stores. American born Ingvar Kamprad fled the oppression of the native americans, settled and created the first IKEA 12 000 BC in what we now call Eda.

Swedishchef-myspace.jpg

Yoshichan

I laughed so much I cried XD

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
its not op or anything, its just protoss players think that ff should make them safe against everything and when it doesn't work its op (the irony).

do you remember that polt timing attack which consist of raven banshee marine marauders all in ? they bitched about it for month's but where is it now ? they figured out how to defend it.

the 111 build exist since mid beta

Yoshichan

mescalineeyes said:
Especially seeing how the game is nigh perfectly balanced, save for hellions not costing gas ;)
why should a car cost gas

Zergs are winning too many tournaments lately, time for a big nerf bat

Everything but lings is Lair/Hive tech and queens should cost gas

That's it, I solved the game for ya Blizzard.

Ret just won the Blizz EU invitational today. I'm not too familiar with the every week happenings of the EU scene, but why weren't Kas, Morrow, or Dimaga invited?

MrKnives

PhoenixDark said:
Ret just won the Blizz EU invitational today. I'm not too familiar with the every week happenings of the EU scene, but why weren't Kas, Morrow, or Dimaga invited?

They all were on Assembly so the schedule didn't allow for it. Ret was going to Assembly at first too.
Dimaga took that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom