• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
8bR5x.jpg

Now imagine that television mounted to the wall :)

Q8D3vil

PhoenixDark said:
Ret just won the Blizz EU invitational today. I'm not too familiar with the every week happenings of the EU scene, but why weren't Kas, Morrow, or Dimaga invited?
its an 8 players tournament and two of the players are local polish players.
ret builds seems to be very refined to current meta game to the point that he walked over his opponent when the games went past 10 minutes.
idra need to learn how to play the game from Ret.

jersoc

oh dear, moletrap going back to cast for code A apparently.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. he is awful.

http://twitter.com/#!/moletrap

Striek said:
:|

At least its not Kelly.

I'll take kelly over moletrap any day. I will simply have to mute any days he is commentating.

Is there a spot to give feed back about this sort of thing? They have plenty of casters who are all far superior than him.

zlatko

Banned
I'm just curious who is in charge of these code A casting choices. You could hit up one teamliquid or their site comments after some casts to see reactions.

If GSL was smart they'd get like 3-4 people who want the gig, then let the community vote in who they want.

a176

Banned
AdventureRacing said:
I'll take kelly over moletrap any day. I will simply have to mute any days he is commentating.

Is there a spot to give feed back about this sort of thing? They have plenty of casters who are all far superior than him.

What don't you like about moletrap

a176 said:

Has a terrible casting voice, knows fuck all about SC2 and he never stops talking and always interupts his co caster. That plus his attempts at humor are painful and he doesn't get any jokes so he ruins any jokes his co casters attempt to make.

You could get pirate bird to come in and it would do a better job than moletrap.

Striek

AdventureRacing said:
Has a terrible casting voice, knows fuck all about SC2 and she never stops talking and always interupts her co caster. That plus her attempts at humor are painful and she doesn't get any jokes so she ruins any jokes her co casters attempt to make.

You could get pirate bird to come in and it would do a better job than kelly.
Fixed and agree ;)

Mairu

a176 said:
The main problem with Moletrap is he doesn't mesh well with anyone. He doesn't show any chemistry with any of the co-casters he's casted with other than maybe Diggity in the short stint they did in NASL.

a176

Banned
AdventureRacing said:
Has a terrible casting voice, knows fuck all about SC2 and he never stops talking and always interupts his co caster. That plus his attempts at humor are painful and he doesn't get any jokes so he ruins any jokes his co casters attempt to make.

You could get pirate bird to come in and it would do a better job than moletrap.

well now!

Striek said:
Fixed and agree ;)

Do you agree about moletrap though? I don't believe for one second that kelly would be a good choice for the GSL. She still knows more about the game than moletrap and i don't really find her as grating.

I don't think either of them should ever come anywhere near casting in the GSL again and if it was kelly coming back i'm sure i would be just as annoyed.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's cute Awesome_Animals :)

jersoc

AdventureRacing said:
Ugh, get John in there as a caster. He is infinetly better than moletrap and he is popular with the foreign audience.

John and Wolf/Doa was hilarious. John finally embracing his yugi ho was the best thing ever.

Striek

AdventureRacing said:
Do you agree about moletrap though? I don't believe for one second that kelly would be a good choice for the GSL. She still knows more about the game than moletrap and i don't really find her as grating.

I don't think either of them should ever come anywhere near casting in the GSL again and if it was kelly coming back i'm sure i would be just as annoyed.
Well I don't agree with the underlined...but whilst I do agree with what you said about moletrap above, I don't find it that egregious. Like he does a poor job at every aspect of being a caster, but only barely, so its somewhat tolerable but definitely not ideal.

a176

Banned
AdventureRacing said:
I really don't know what it is your getting at. Do you think moletrap is a good caster?

i asked you whats wrong with his casting
so i randomly picked a game
and asked you to point out the faults

i dont think i can make it any more simpler

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
a176 said:

He already stated what he doesnt like about him

I kinda agree with him to some point.

a176 said:

How can i make this any simpler. I already explained that just a few posts above so i don't feel like i need to repeat myself.

I'm not going to sit here and watch an old GSL clip (with moletrap no less!) to pick out specific instances i disliked. I think my comment kinda sum up my feelings.

Corran Horn said:
I kinda agree with him to some point.

I'll admit my comments are somewhat over the top, it's just i can't understand the decision to bring him back. It makes no sense what so ever and i find it a little frustrating.

Particularly considering how good john/DOA/wolf work together.

Striek said:
Well I don't agree with the underlined...but whilst I do agree with what you said about moletrap above, I don't find it that egregious. Like he does a poor job at every aspect of being a caster, but only barely, so its somewhat tolerable but definitely not ideal.

I'm not going to disagree with you re kelly, i understand why people don't like her and thats why i hope she is never back in the GSL.

To me moletrap isn't really tolerable. His casting actually makes the games worse (as in i prefer them with just game sounds) and i find the way he interupts people disrespectful and that turns me off listening to him. That plus his casting is really awkward in between games and he constantly ruins jokes which just makes any breaks between games unbearable.

Corran Horn said:
I wish my WD live plus box had justin.tv. But I have my PC hooked up to my tv as well so its cool.

Yeah, short of GSL live stuff, pretty much anything I can get onto the tv pretty easy, since it also has a browser plus flash.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
nilbog21 said:
hey are there one of those bread n butter builds wallpaper for zerg going around? :<
15 hatch 15 pool
14 hatch 14 pool
14 gas 14 pool
13 gas 13 pool

You're welcome

Sliver

Have some replays from games played recently. Could definitely use some criticisms and areas where I can improve.

Obviously I'm supremely outclassed in this, I went 13 hatch/pool like I usually do in ZvZ. Destroyed embarrassingly by ultras pretty early.

Cross position ZvP from the ladder, late game is pretty weird.

Any pointers would be appreciated. I think the lack of scouting and poor macro (mechanics maybe?) are what are getting me. Thanks~

nilbog21

Banned
Q8D3vil said:
beside this ?
can't find any. its not like you need to make anything beside them.

LOL where is the colossus one? what exactly happened to them for everyone to stop crying? yeaa

Hazaro said:
15 hatch 15 pool
14 hatch 14 pool
14 gas 14 pool
13 gas 13 pool

You're welcome

i guess the strategy is much deeper for zerg and can't be reduced to build orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom