• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

welp, beated a terran diamond as zerg! i think i had a little bit of luck. and had some relly close games vs masterprotosses ( i do the same mistake t.t)

INFESTORSLZOZOZLZ

Q8D3vil

Also, I am dedicated now to only play mech in all matchups. I Rike it, but masses of ZLING/BLING/MUTA decimates this for some reason (or maybe being a base low does :p)
you just need to hit a good timing in tvz.
2 rax pressure into FE with mass gas and mech is awesome while harassing with hellions.

I can't wait for your response posts, bitching about people bitching about terran.
i can't wait for my responses too :D

TSL's ban from the SC2 Committee overturned
i think coach lee was too forgiving with letting it slide, they should be punished.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hugoboss21 said:
welp, beated a terran diamond as zerg! i think i had a little bit of luck. and had some relly close games vs masterprotosses ( i do the same mistake t.t)

INFESTORSLZOZOZLZ
what holden fails to mention is that he's getting rocked in custom 1v1s and that diamond terran was actually a diamond zerg offracing.
u7Las.jpg

Aylinato said:
En Taro Adun Protoss commanders. Do not lose faith! Do not let Tassadar's sacrifice beforgot! Do not forsake Fenix's memory! We fight to survive! We shall march forth through the clouds! With honor and faith we fight alongside each other to survive! Let not the last hope for our universe be in vein! Do not forget what they did to our matriarch! In the shadows we shall come and shine our blades as we engage our enemies head on for we do not fear death! EN TARO TASSADAR! EN TARO FENIX! EN TARO ADUN! MY LIFE FOR AIUR!

That was moving... it tugged at my heart strings...

Maybe I'll switch to Protoss! (With all the race switching going on.)

Nah, who am I kiddin. Terran 4 lyfe yo.

ultron87

Aylinato said:
En Taro Adun Protoss commanders. Do not lose faith! Do not let Tassadar's sacrifice beforgot! Do not forsake Fenix's memory! We fight to survive! We shall march forth through the clouds! With honor and faith we fight alongside each other to survive! Let not the last hope for our universe be in vein! Do not forget what they did to our matriarch! In the shadows we shall come and shine our blades as we engage our enemies head on for we do not fear death! EN TARO TASSADAR! EN TARO FENIX! EN TARO ADUN! MY LIFE FOR AIUR!

*Tossfist*

Holden

half those games are vs masters, i don't think i ll be master zerg is 1 day ;/ ( and most of them were close games )

didn't seem to count the game vs diamond terran t.t cause of battle.net update or w.e

Q8D3vil

not this dumb argument again, unless you are high masters/gm player then leagues won't matter.

high master/gm EU players are way better than NA players anyway.

ksan

AdventureRacing, why the fuck would you spoil gsl results from the same day in this thread????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

those spaces appear without me typing them

WedgeX

Banned
Aylinato said:

This is the best post of the last 20 pages.

You have my stim pack.

RaynorZeratul_SC2_Art1.jpg

Hazaro said:
Boxer got Code S in two weeks, but that was when no one else was any good.

Boxer got Code S when people weren't nearly as good as they are now; now he can't compete with Koreans. I can't see Yellow being successful either.

For all the negative comments about how easy SC2 is compared to SC1, the best BW players aren't dominating shit. Yellow looked like a diamond player to me, at least in the bits that I saw. Once he learns build orders and gets a feel for units I'm sure he'll be "good" but he won't be a top zerg, or top player nor will he magically stomp his way through Code A - if he even qualifies.

Maybe Nestea will train him, I'm sure BW fanatics would love that

twofold

Q8D3vil said:
putting multiple units on que does not equal easy macro.
goody increased his apm and its 130 apm right now (getting closer to becoming flash).

if you want really low apm player check axlav.

Why would you need to queue units? If you have three rax and your money is piling up, drop two more rax, a factory, a starport, some engi bays - whatever. Just spend your money. It's not hard.

I was playing Zerg at EU Diamond level. I switched to Terran when I started playing on KR, hit Diamond within a few weeks and was playing Masters level players after a few more weeks. I'd be in Masters for sure had I kept playing. The only build I ever used was Trump's 3 rax stim expand. I'd outmacro my opponent and overwhelm them with sheer numbers of units. Terran macro is so easy.

Birdman02

Aylinato said:

<3

Protoss for life!!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SERIOUSLY, WTF!

I downloaded US "trial" and when I want to install it, it says I already have it installed (obviously, EU version). What the heck do I do...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ShallNoiseUpon said:
Change the directory it wants to install to?
._. sorry----

Yoshichan

yes... that's just embarrassing... forget everything I said...

Yoshichan

So 2 games later and 2 wins later on US servers...

FQD9c.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Mairu said:
TSL's ban from the SC2 Committee overturned

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252847

dramaaaaaaaa
FD and Tester now lied? lol....

On August 10 2011 02:50 FXOpen wrote:
sc2con is just a new start up form of kespa.

Even though they have little/no substance, they are already known to blackmail teams into fearing them....

I personally have little/no respect for the organisation until they clean up their act. Including the ST coach, and junho (I think thats how you spell it).

They act like supremicists trying to control everything in the old ways of korea. Which evidently, no longer seems to work in a global market.

But that doesn't phase me, thats a cultural thing. Its the blackmail tactics, disregard for team contracts and insults to players that I think should worry people.

Its due for a serious overhaul, and a long hard look in the mirror.

I wouldnt make such a post without specifics. But I am not prepared to publicly announce them ... yet... Just gotta sort a few things out first. Then I'll come out with all the information needed.

hmmmmm

Yoshichan

droopy said:
Standard 3gate+robo with some bad macro?
Well plus BM
You checked your eyes lately, brah?

Yoshichan

droopy said:
The fourth one is the 'why do I have 500 minerals?' gate
Haha, I call them "panic-gates"

Anyway, how come I can play against everyone (all races) even on trial?

ksan

fanboi said:
Hey Ksan, Im in your fucking town right now... what should a guy do?
I'd take advice from the fine Londoners and riot; smash some windows.

are you just driving through or what's up?

fanboi

Banned
Well, Im in Waterfron Hotel... might toss som chairs on the city house while at it.

are you just driving through or what's up?

Work... stayng at Radisson Blu Waterfront... watching SC2 streams...!

Just at at Vapiano, great food!

Yoshichan

Another win on US, another laugh. What's up with everyone being so talkative here?

wbPjz.jpg

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Guys, 120 fps in game, but cutscenes crawls down to 15 fps :(((((, halp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom