• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksan

fanboi said:
Work... stayng at Radisson Blu Waterfront... watching SC2 streams...!

Just at at Vapiano, great food!
Oh cool, so you're just ready for going out clubbin' like a champ I guess?

To be honest, I don't really know what'd be up other than going to a restaurant or grabbing a beer on a fine Tuesday night like this :p

fanboi

Banned
ksan said:
Oh cool, so you're just ready for going out clubbin' like a champ I guess?

To be honest, I don't really know what'd be up other than going to a restaurant or grabbing a beer on a fine Tuesday night like this :p

Haha... actually, I just denied a free clubbin round... with free everything due to tiredness ^^

zlatko

Banned
Yoshi are you even on the ladder or how does that trial shit even work?

I'm pretty sure everyone is talkative in non ladder games, because it doesn't matter.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
Yoshi are you even on the ladder or how does that trial shit even work?

I'm pretty sure everyone is talkative in non ladder games, because it doesn't matter.
trial lets you play customs on 2-3 maps. he's not on the ladder.

the real story is he built marauders vs a zerg, no wonder he's avoiding the neogaf channel. :3

zlatko

Banned
ShallNoiseUpon said:
EU is more skilled. Don't want to waste time on NA peasants.

This is based off the trial version of the game in custom non ranked games.

tumblr_li11mcVVdK1qaqvvdo1_400.jpg

ksan

fanboi said:
Haha... actually, I just denied a free clubbin round... with free everything due to tiredness ^^
SC2 stream watching ain't half bad then, being pretty damn tired myself after getting back to work yesterday :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pandaman said:
the real story is he built marauders vs a zerg, no wonder he's avoiding the neogaf channel. :3
In EU, we don't go roach warren at 15. That's the difference between the superior region, and your region.

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
the problem is, he has two maps he can play on.

Three maps I thought? Best of 3 let's go!

Edit: Also he bought that collectors edition what 2 weeks ago? That came with guest passes. He can just put in one of those and then we can get the ball rolling for realsies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlatko said:
Best of 5. Let's get this shit going...
lol, sorry I don't play against master (GM?) zergs since my win % rate against bronze Zerg is around 4-5% (I haven't adapted from Foxer 2010). Taking on toss and terran US GAF though, bring it to me!

Keikaku

ultron87 said:
Stream that shit. Someone can make a thread in Gaming for it.

I'm willing to bet that Yoshi will mysteriously (but intelligently) break his keyboard/monitor/desk prior to the match :p

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
lol, sorry I don't play against master (GM?) zergs since my win % rate against bronze Zerg is around 4-5%. Taking on toss and terran US GAF though, bring it to me!

He is diamond

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:
lol, sorry I don't play against master (GM?) zergs since my win % rate against bronze Zerg is around 4-5% (I haven't adapted from Foxer 2010). Taking on toss and terran US GAF though, bring it to me!
im flattered, but Ive only actually beaten one grandmasters. :(

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
Which Protoss/Terran wants to step up to the plate and pimp slap Yoshi?
Bring it on, I'm not scared of inferior regions.

Can you guys at least join my Teamspeak channel while we fight, so you can hear me talk?

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:

Can you guys at least join my Teamspeak channel while we fight, so you can hear me talk?

Hey, youngster.

EU = Skype
NA = Mumble
Yoshi = Teamspeak

One doesn't fit...

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:

why dont you use mumble? we have a channel on the gaf server

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:

I don't voice chat, but why don't you join mumble that SC2 gaf uses? Join the Gaf chat channel in game too so there's quicker communication from in there too.

The channel is NeoGaf

Yoshichan said:

Is that like Mumble?

fanboi said:
Hey, youngster.

EU = Skype
NA = Mumble
Yoshi = Teamspeak

One doesn't fit...

Pandaman said:
why dont you use mumble? we have a channel on the gaf server

zlatko said:
I don't voice chat, but why don't you join mumble that SC2 gaf uses? Join the Gaf chat channel in game too so there's quicker communication from in there too.

The channel is NeoGaf

Impressive.

Yoshichan

ultron87 said:
Well judging from his screen shots I'll just need to build sentries and sit them by my ramp...
Or, you could, you know try to understand that I'm a pro scouter and I realized I'd be able to break that shit in no time. If I find a hole in your defense, I'll break it. That's how we roll in EU, we don't drag our shit for too long. If we want to end it, we end it!

YOU WITH ME, EU GAF?

Yoshichan

Sorry, Mumble is stupid because there's no push to talk. And my mechanical is loud as fuck, so eh...

Yoshichan said:
Or, you could, you know try to understand that I'm a pro scouter and I realized I'd be able to break that shit in no time. If I find a hole in your defense, I'll break it. That's how we roll in EU, we don't drag our shit for too long. If we want to end it, we end it!

YOU WITH ME, EU GAF?

*crickets*

or perhaps a form you EU chaps may understand:

P8CL4.jpg

Yoshichan said:
Sorry, Mumble is stupid because there's no push to talk. And my mechanical is loud as fuck, so eh...

yes there is.

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/1.2.0#Customizable_PTT_audio_cue

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:

YOU WITH ME, EU GAF?
thats perfect, na gaf loves long games so whoever wins we'd have the optimum amount of inter-region tension.

Yoshichan

Haha, I love you guys so much. What would I do without this place? COMMUNITY GAF FO' LIFE!

Downloading Mumble, going on a (late) date, then LET'S GO BABY.

God, I fucking love this place.

ksan

Q8D3vil said:
xelnaga cavern and shattered temple.
At least terran has over a 5% chance of winning over a competent zerg on Bel'Shir Beach, can't say the same for a zerg against a competent terran on XNC...
Shattered Temple, maybe... But those destructible rocks :/
With a bit of a redesigning ST, ok...
Deadman said:
http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/mlg-anaheim-sc2-stats/

Dat terran. Also lol at metalopolis being removed from the ladder yet is the most popular map chosen.
Always awesome with stats!

MrKnives

Yoshichan said:
Haha, I love you guys so much. What would I do without this place? COMMUNITY GAF FO' LIFE!

Downloading Mumble, going on a (late) date, then LET'S GO BABY.

God, I fucking love this place.

Stop raging.

Win it for EU

jasonng

Keep trash talking about our amazing skill level here in NA. You're jealous, we get it. You guys are the ones downloading trial accounts and using guest passes to play with us. Be thankful we give any time of the day at all you heathens. Fuck, where is splinter when you need him.

zlatko

Banned
jasonng said:
Keep trash talking about our amazing skill level here in NA. You're jealous, we get it. You guys are the ones downloading trial accounts and using guest passes to play with us. Be thankful we give any time of the day at all you heathens. Fuck, where is splinter when you need him.

Somewhere, someone is being trolled by him.

Yoshichan

ultron87 said:
I can't tell if this is the saltiest few pages of the thread ever or if everyone is in on the joke.
Hahaha, if anyone's taking this seriously, I want to hug him.

I'm just SUPER happy today... day started of with Foxer winning 2-0 ♥ ♥ ♥

Day ending with NA servers, non-ladder, winning four games in a row... first guy just left. Second guy was a baddie platinum! Third was a hilarious diamond toss who did 4gate and a robo on one base (and produced nothing from them). And fourth was this excellent talkative zerg that asked me how he should kill me... then going roach asap and be aggressive with it? Against MY terran? Bwhahwahwahwa.

Also meeting someone in a couple of minutes!

Best day of my life, let's GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom