• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
ShallNoiseUpon said:
SC2 Poe's Law?

Would you say that EU needs to go home...and be family men?

familyman--article_image.jpg

Yes I would say that. AMURIKA FUCK YA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

mcrae said:
you want me to watch 7 minutes of korean talking with korean subtitles?

ummm pass

Press the CC button for english subs.

zlatko said:
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Other/Features/Top%207/2008-03-17%20SF%20win%20quotes/Screens/familyman--article_image.jpg[IMG]

Yes I would say that. AMURIKA FUCK YA!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M[/url][/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hoDLFKoqyk[/url] will always be my favorite. Gotta get that fight money.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Please realize that if it wasn't for the vikings (no, not the stupid terran unit that's only good for ONE counter), your "AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!" wouldn't even exist!

Watcha gonna say now, huh?! HUH?!

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Please realize that if it wasn't for the vikings (no, not the stupid terran unit that's only good for ONE counter), your "AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!" wouldn't even exist!

Watcha gonna say now, huh?! HUH?!

Not like the company behind the game you are on a message board for is in America or anything. Or Day9 is from here. OH you like Tastosis? America. Got a favorite soda? You're welcome. That internet you're on? You're welcome.

Let's face facts... America has given you more than you probably thought of.

fanboi

Banned
zlatko said:
Not like the company behind the game you are on a message board for is in America or anything. Or Day9 is from here. OH you like Tastosis? America. Got a favorite soda? You're welcome. That internet you're on? You're welcome.

But Europe created America

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlatko said:

And NONE of that would exist without us! What's your point?

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
And NONE of that would exist without us! What's your point?

That'd work if those people responsible for the things mentioned were born in Euro land, but they weren't. Euros left Europe, because they knew across the sea was the future, and it's here that awesome that was not possible in Europe would be born.

Americans were made by the few Europeans smart enough to bail out.

emperor.jpg

I can feel your hate for us and it grows each day you realize the best things you like come from here.

Diablo 3 is our next gift to you peasants.

Yoshichan

I'm actually laughing so much that I now have pain in my stomach :lol

Too bad I gotta go... for now!

MrKnives

fanboi said:
Just watched Haypros stream, and after the game he was promoted to GM... nice

I guess the GM started again. No fucking idea why Haypro is there though.

Edit: But seriously. Less hate, more pew pew

funny-pictures-ambush-cat.jpg

I started playing Terran on a smurf account.
I am probably going to switch for good. Beat my first top-gold Zerg today. It feels really satisfying.

Deadman

mescalineeyes said:
I started playing Terran on a smurf account.
I am probably going to switch for good. Beat my first top-gold Zerg today. It feels really satisfying.

What style have you been playing; mech, bio?

Yoshichan

well... that sucked ass.

fml.......

jasonng said:
Ok, this made me feel better. Oh my...

jasonng said:
Q0qGkl.jpg

Come at me, bros.

Edit: Also, Laughing Out Loud at fanboi for taking the NA v EU conversation to Off Topic.

That's now how you hold a DSLR

:|

Yoshichan said:
well... that sucked ass.

fml.......

Ok, this made me feel better. Oh my...

If you want to smash some NA
awful
Zerg, I can hop on to play.

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
If you want to smash some NA
awful
Zerg, I can hop on to play.
♥ you but I'm not in the mood right now ._.

cdyhybrid

First day I get to really sit down and grind out some games as T...time to tank my MMR and start off with more appropriate opponents :p

cdyhybrid

PhoenixDark said:
Who's playing? I'm at work

GSL Code A Ro32 Day 3

Match 1
Jinro <BelShir Beach> Lucky
Jinro <Dual Sight> Lucky
Jinro <Crossfire SE> Lucky (if needed)

Match 2
YuGiOh <Terminus RE> ThorZaIN
YuGiOh <Crossfire SE> ThorZaIN
YuGiOh <Metalopolis> ThorZaIN (if needed)

Match 3
SaSe <Dual Sight> Sniper
SaSe <Xel'Naga Fortress> Sniper
SaSe <Crossfire SE> Sniper (if needed)

Match 4
Check <Terminus RE> NaNiwa
Check <Crossfire SE> NaNiwa
Check <Xel'Naga Fortress> NaNiwa (if needed)

also after that

GSL Code S RO32 Day 2

Group D
CoCa <Bel'Shir Beach> Keen
NaDa <Terminus RE> Alicia
Winner of match 1 < Tal'Darim Altar > Winner of match 2
Loser of match 1 < Metalopolis> Loser of match 2
Final match <Dual Sight>

Deadman

• ghosts are overpowered
  • all protoss players are retarded
  • zerg late game needs a buff
  • protoss death ball is invincible
  • huk is good but dumb
  • infestors are fine

Idra.

Deadman said:
  • ghosts are overpowered
  • all protoss players are retarded
  • zerg late game needs a buff
  • protoss death ball is invincible
  • huk is good but dumb
  • infestors are fine

Idra.

I need to listen to that live stream he did while watching Dimaga v Mana. Dude was probably making excuse after excuse

Yoshichan

Max said:
Oh shit! I (Kem) just got another free name change

:)

GAFMax?
How? EU or NA?

ksan said:
AdventureRacing, why the fuck would you spoil gsl results from the same day in this thread

Sorry about that. If it's any consolation the matches weren't very good anyway.

Zzoram said:
Everyone pumped about 4 foreigners playing GSL Code A in 6 hours?

I would be if i wasn't working this afternoon. I won't be back till after code S either :/.

Max

I am not Max
Yoshichan said:
How? EU or NA?
NA, I just sent in a report ticket saying the name made me uncomfortable (not really) because it was a part of my last name. Didn't work the first time, then I was looking at reddit and they were saying to keep trying till you get someone nice to skip the rules for you, so I tried a second time and they gave it to me :)

nilbog21

Banned
jasonng said:
Q0qGkl.jpg

Come at me, bros.

Edit: Also, Laughing Out Loud at fanboi for taking the NA v EU conversation to Off Topic.

this is why there was no push for a sc2gaf shirt , i understand now

Pandaman said:

it really blows my mind how balanced this game is, and its sad that blizzard has gotten no recognition at all for this monumental feat. Never in a million years did I think blizzard could re-create something nearly as good as broodwar

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Corran Horn said:
Altering my design without my permission can have me take you to court.
You didn't copyright it chump. Muahahahaha!

So which, if any, foreigners do you guys think will win tonight? I think Naniwa can definitely beat Check. ThorZain has a chance too. So many zerg matches, hell Jinro might even win.

PhoenixDark said:
So which, if any, foreigners do you guys think will win tonight? I think Naniwa can definitely beat Check. ThorZain has a chance too. So many zerg matches, hell Jinro might even win.

I give them all a chance but i'm not expecting any to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom