• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

Yoshichan said:
Will definitely try that out someday. Got a build order link?

Marines with stim or +10?
Banshee with cloak?
Tank with siege?
marines without stim.
there is a lot of variation to it depend if you want cloak or not.

the best one it seems getting a normal banshee so u can start getting tanks and timing siege mode with moving out so you will have it ready when you reach ur enemy base.
you also need to bring like 8 or 9 scv's to tank damage.
didn't you see sc and ganzi today ?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Q8D3vil said:
didn't you see sc and ganzi today ?
It was soooo early in the morning :( I didn't see it ._. Vods anywhere?

V_Arnold

Yoshichan said:
Will definitely try that out someday. Got a build order link?

Marines with stim or +10?
Banshee with cloak?
Tank with siege?

There would be no other reason to get tanks, obviously, imho.

Q8D3vil

Yoshichan said:
It was soooo early in the morning :( I didn't see it ._. Vods anywhere?
on gomtv but you need to buy this season ticket because if i remember correctly they are not game 1.

There would be no other reason to get tanks, obviously, imho.
he may want to do it tarson style. :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yeah I've always underused siege tanks against toss because it really feels that I'm shooting against rocks or something. Doesn't sound effective :lol
Jeff-DSA said:
Nothing more pathetic than an unsieged tank...
Highest dps in the game (unit by unit comparison), bro!

Yoshichan

Jeff-DSA said:
Yep, and they get nothing done.
You just gave me an idea for a tank change in HotS!

Sieged tanks = Same as now
Unsieged tanks = Can shoot air

I'm genius
fanboi said:
We have talked about this... damn youngster!
And I already told you!!!!!!!!! ONE DAY I'm not working, can I not spend it the way I want :(?!

Ashhong

Jeff-DSA said:
I rarely lose to a 4gate anymore, but when I do, it makes me salty.

9276606.jpg

Yoshichan

Listening to a BW Terran song while checking out some terran wallpapers and found this.

tORwV.png

I switched to this immediately.

Yoshichan

How... do I download the SC2 trial?

edit: found it! Downloaddddddddding

cdyhybrid said:
He complains about getting cheesed every game so he...switches to Zerg? o_O

Lol. I'm actually thinking about playing protoss for a while, but i can try it on SEA so it doesn't affect my ladder rank on US.

I'll have to start raging a bit more to make up for the loss of holden.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Dooraven said:
What's with this switching of many Zergs to Terrans here? Blue Flame Helions?
The icon is so purty...

Zen

Banned
Protoss has had it the hardest in SC2 thus far, so I don't blame people for switching to the 2 stronger races.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Don't mind me, just posting ponies.

(Zergling daycare)
3qUc2l.png

Yoshichan

lol micro tournament truly sucks major ass.

It's obvious MorroW was a stupid platinum zerg when he did the mod.

Zen

Banned
Chinese Electric Batman said:
http://i.imgur.com/kjzWW.png

I think you've actually gotten a warning from mods for replying like this. Why do you post 1 image replies?

hamchan said:
No, Protoss has only had it the hardest the past month lol.

Hyperbole, sure, but Protoss has been struggling for a while, not just the last month. ESPECIALLY the last month, though. Things went from dicey in TvP to an outright slaughter. Although as a Terran, things like 3 Gate void and and early pressure in general have been good pre-emptive responses to stopping the Terran from getting to that 9 minute timing attack push, so hopefully Toss adopt more of those kinds of early pressure tactics.

I apologize to any Zerg players that feel entitled to have the weakest race in the metagame. :p

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
You just gave me an idea for a tank change in HotS!

Sieged tanks = Same as now
Unsieged tanks = Can shoot air

I'm genius

And I already told you!!!!!!!!! ONE DAY I'm not working, can I not spend it the way I want :(?!

Just give me your cell number, I can wake you in the morning, become an adult! :p

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
Just give me your cell number, I can wake you in the morning, become an adult! :p
:( ... you're being such a meanie...

Q8D3vil

wtf with all the switchs to terran ?
well, Devil terran School is ready to help anyone :D
Protoss has had it the hardest in SC2 thus far, so I don't blame people for switching to the 2 stronger races.
yeah i agree, when both terran and protoss hit 200 it becomes a free win for terran.

Jeff-DSA

Snipe, snipe, snipe. Just killed off a bunch of Infestors, Brood Lords, and Ultralisks thanks to Ghosts. I had about 10 Ghosts in my composition and they were straight up murderers.

Pancakes

Birdman02 said:
Am I the only full-time protoss player left on GAF? I feel so lonely. :(

Well I play Protoss...but not Starcraft :p.

zlatko

Banned
I've always wanted to be a Terran player, but even now that I'd say I'm a solid gold player as Zerg, I just can't for the life of me keep my money low and constantly produce units as Terran. Their macro just doesn't click with my small brain.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom