• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcheris

Neo Member
Thats what you get for barely playing any ladder at all, Panda. I might join you in diamond if my giant losing streak keeps up =D

Zen

Banned
Pandaman said:
65% winratio, still no promotion. >_>

come on blizzard, you know im good for it. i dont wanna slum anymore.

Hell I had a near 75% winrate for a little under 2 months while playing a lot of games and I never got promoted.

Beats the hell out of me why not.

Holden

Elcheris said:
Thats what you get for barely playing any ladder at all, Panda. I might join you in diamond if my giant losing streak keeps up =D

thats why i stoped playing ladder and switched race T.T

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Elcheris said:
i know, i learned how to play zerg vs gaf at the expense of zerg vs p/t/z. i'll be serious from now on. :(

I honestly don't think it was Major's fault, it's just that shitheads like Sheth chose to blame it all on him due to some weird personal vendetta everyone seems to have with Major. Kitty. Princess.

Apparently, before he entered, all it said was that you need an SEA account.

zoukka

Whoo held off an all-in mech marine push with just 7 mutas, 4 roaches and a few lings. Luckily I had a full wall-in on Taldarim so the blue flame didn't rape me. Got a WP from the opponent who didn't even gl hf (well I've seen a rising amount of players who don't).

Feels good man.

EDIT: And right after that I make roaches in zvz... blargh.

Sliver

mescalineeyes said:
I honestly don't think it was Major's fault, it's just that shitheads like Sheth chose to blame it all on him due to some weird personal vendetta everyone seems to have with Major. Kitty. Princess.

Is there a link or could you explain a bit further? I heard about the smurfing stuff but not Sheth.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
mescalineeyes said:

he asked an admin before entering, he was told he couldn't join, he then created a smurf and lied about his location in the tourney.

its not a weird vendetta, major actually is an asshole.

i have no idea how anyone can defend major and call sheth of all people a shithead. thats insane.

Keikaku

mescalineeyes said:

When it was explained by both the tournament organizer and Artosis they said that, while the initial entry requirements said SEA account, Major was personally told that he could not enter the tournament. After being told this he used a smurf account anyway. At least, that's how I read that it went down. Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Q8D3vil

mescalineeyes said:

didn't major talk to one of the tournament admins and he told him that its only for sea citizens then he kept nagging for 2 hours.
even Artosis apologized for his behavior in sotg and promised that he will work on changing his attitude.

Sliver said:
Is there a link or could you explain a bit further? I heard about the smurfing stuff but not Sheth.

well Sheth chose to shit all over Major on his stream. he's very open about not liking the guy so when the whole ordeal went down our "manner" Zerg had a field day with it.

*shrugs*

BigAT

mescalineeyes said:

Someone actually thinks Sheth is a shithead? I guess there really are all types of people on the internet.

Q8D3vil

BigAT said:
Someone actually thinks Sheth is a shithead? I guess there really are all types of people on the internet.
sheth became a shithead in many people eyes including me after his accident with fxo.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Q8D3vil said:
sheth became a shithead in many people eyes including me after his accident with fxo.
what happened? as i understand it sheth left FXO because he wasn't happy with the living conditions in the Korea house and didn't want to move to Malaysia.

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
what happened?
he was captain of the team and he left them and decided to stay in na in their last gstl match. that was a pretty shit move from him because no matter what you don't leave your team especially when you are the captain and the best player on it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Q8D3vil said:
he was captain of the team and he left them and decided to stay in na in their last gstl match. that was a pretty shit move from him because no matter what you don't leave your team especially when you are the captain and the best player on it.
what? its a business, what fxo was offering him wasn't worth what they were asking from him, thats it. why should he put up with bad living conditions when there are better options available?

If FXOteam was that bothered by sheth leaving mid-GSTL, i can only assume they slept through the day fxo bought up an entire korean team to replace them as their in country representation.

BigAT said:

he seems to be a very pleasant kind of guy, but the more and more I follow his career/stream, the more it feels fake and forced.
and I also thought the whole FXO thing was a big... well, lack of camaraderie I guess.

Pandaman said:
what? its a business, what fxo was offering him wasn't worth what they were asking from him, thats it. why should he put up with bad living conditions when there are better options available?

If FXOteam was that bothered by sheth leaving mid-GSTL, i can only assume they slept through the day fxo bought up an entire korean team to replace them as their in country representation.

I always thought it was because he didn't like the strict practice environment and living away from home as opposed to bad living conditions.

mescalineeyes said:
he seems to be a very pleasant kind of guy, but the more and more I follow his career/stream, the more it feels fake and forced.
and I also thought the whole FXO thing was a big... well, lack of camaraderie I guess.

Yeh, I've said this before in this thread even.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sheth completely snaps one day. I get the impression he's bottling/bottled up a lot of hatred and rage.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Chinese Electric Batman said:
I always thought it was because he didn't like the strict practice environment and living away from home as opposed to bad living conditions.
i have trouble believing they're that strict given how long QXC's been on the team.

Pandaman said:
i have trouble believing they're that strict given how long QXC's been on the team.

Well I would say:

After approximately 2 weeks in Korea, Sheth decided it wasn't for him

Implies that he didn't like living away from home or sitting in a room with a strict schedule, but I can't find any concrete posts/articles on exactly why he left.

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
wolf stated in the gsl that they practice 10 hours per day.
qxc can't practice a lot when he have college but when he is free i'm sure he want to practice as much as he can.

probably cuz the FXO manager is a shit head and the team in general is shit
team manager is an attention whore but i don't think he is anything else.

Venfayth

Sheth also said on Destiny's stream that he didn't like having to constantly travel all over the world - which I believe you could ascribe to "living conditions - but yeah.

fanboi

Banned
32zjtcg.jpg

Hahaha, so true!

Awesome

nilbog21

Banned
haha but good protosses make canons and you can't get anywhere close to harass > Lose game > Switch back to Protoss and complain about infestors

Holden

nilbog21 said:
haha but good protosses make canons and you can't get anywhere close to harass > Lose game > Switch back to Protoss and complain about infestors

i dont think cannons kill drops in 3 hits, do they?

and they aren't everywhere

and cannons die extremelly fast to 32 marines w/ + 2 ( w/out zerg atk range upgrade )

PhoenixDark said:
It's to the point where I'll lose my first two games, then barely win one and log out.

You should play a game in front of a bunch of Gaffers and solicit feedback, it's very helpful. I haven't seen you play too much, but I say: drone harder! (I vaguely recall seeing you play a game where your drone count was lacking a bit).

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Got 1 hour of sleep last night due to GSL and GSTL...now off work...hmm to ladder half awake or not...

Seems like MVP isnt going to the next MLG now and DRG might be going. They said they are having 2 terran 1 protoss and 1 zerg this time.

Zzoram

sc2pool2ral.jpg

FXOChoya (P) and FXOTheBest (P) will be coming to the Open Bracket.

IM.MVP chose not to come back because he thinks he's going to beat IM.Nestea in the Code S Ro16 and wants to focus on winning GSL Code S August 2011.

SlayerS decided not to pay for their players to show up, probably because there isn't enough prize money to cover their travel expenses, and because MMA is busy in Code S as well.

I wonder if MMA and MVP will have enough MLG points to get seeded into MLG Providence for the $100,000 prize pool tournament.

Zzoram said:
http://wordpress.tools.majorleaguegaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/sc2pool2ral.jpg[IMG]

FXOChoya (P) and FXOTheBest (P) will be coming to the Open Bracket.
[B]
IM.MVP chose not to come back because he thinks he's going to beat IM.Nestea in the Code S Ro16 and wants to focus on winning GSL Code S August 2011.[/B]

SlayerS decided not to pay for their players to show up, probably because there isn't enough prize money to cover their travel expenses, and because MMA is busy in Code S as well.

I wonder if MMA and MVP will have enough MLG points to get seeded into MLG Providence for the $100,000 prize pool tournament.[/QUOTE]

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom