• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
ezrarh said:
Did Destiny get good or is Incontrol really that bad?
Incontrol was never really that great. Until he got 4th at MLG months ago he basically never won a televised game. Since then he hasnt won much again.

ezrarh

pieatorium said:
I think destiny has improved alot since he first came around, Incontroll plays the same as he has for 9 months.

Yea, I'm liking his play style here. I don't watch him much and he never makes it far enough at MLG so it's hard to gauge how good he really is. Incontrol is making him look like a beast.

jersoc

ezrarh said:
Yea, I'm liking his play style here. I don't watch him much and he never makes it far enough at MLG so it's hard to gauge how good he really is. Incontrol is making him look like a beast.

i just used roach/infestor to beat a protoss. feels good man. though he wasn't that good. he stayed one base until 15 mins in :|

lol incontrol cannon rushing so destiny just takes the 3rd instead of nat haha.

I thought it was smart play from incontrol. I can't believe destiny went mutas, it's pretty clear that incontrol is going for early archons every games and mutas don't fair too well against that.

I also don't really like the early pool from destiny.

I don't want to hear none of this bullshit about Toss having a hard time against Zerg. Jesus, these casters seem like great guys but they're trying their hardest to excuse InControl's ass whipping

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
PhoenixDark said:
I don't want to hear none of this bullshit about Toss having a hard time against Zerg. Jesus, these casters seem like great guys but they're trying their hardest to excuse InControl's ass whipping
bu-bu-bu..

STATISTICS
PoW5y.jpg

nerf infestors, what could go wrong.

Keikaku

PhoenixDark said:
I'm guessing Stim.tv told Destiny not to stream during the series, like he did last week against DDE. 7k viewers, pretty damn nice

He was streaming during at least the first 3 games, with about 2.5K viewers on his stream.

EDIT: Looks like he's been streaming the whole time and he has 4.6K viewers right now.

Keikaku said:
He was streaming during at least the first 3 games, with about 2.5K viewers on his stream.

EDIT: Looks like he's been streaming the whole time and he has 4.6K viewers right now.

lmao. His stream not being on TL's featured list (on front page) threw me off

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ShallNoiseUpon said:
Has Destiny consistently been doing 11 overpool?
in this series, yes.

Dooraven said:
Why Incontrol goes Zealot archon against roach infestor still confuses me.
because he thinks destiny is an idiot who will ling/infestor for the entire game.
he doesnt actually know how to play the game, he's just good at pushing the buttons he's told to push.

Tntnnbltn

FXO leaves SC2Con organisation

So, unfortunately I have to post this post during a terrible dramatic situation with sc2con. Which actually doesn't reflect the problems I have been having with sc2con.

Whilst the NASL situation is not just an sc2con issue, and they are not controlling which players I can have play etc, I have had some really big issues with the sc2con.

I will list a few of them here to indicate exactly what has been going on and I state that its not a true indication of the organisation but more its leader whom I have the name as Juneo.

Whilst the idea of the organisation is something I believe in, and I believe can work, this organisation was on the verge of trying to create a controlling body such as kespa, and it was poorly managed and not supported.

Things I have encountered, although not directly, but via my Korean branch, are blackmail, threats, insults and lies.

At times the sc2con would say "if you dont do this, X will happen". Whilst I cannot say exactly what they threatened us with, they had no control over whether or not X would happen. So it was a baseless threat.

They tried to determine what our players would wear, and that it had to represent Korea. Ummm what? We have a team jersey, we are a team... Although I dont say no to the idea of the Korean players perhaps having a Korea flag on their jersey, they were asking us to change our entire logos to be very korean flag-ish. Which is unacceptable in my eyes.

They are trying to force the name "FXO Korea" which is not the actual team name, we are FXO, a joint team helping each other. The FXO Korea is an internal management description. When this was explained, it was not accepted by sc2con.

Multiple times, there were phone calls in the middle of the night, beyond 12 midnight, and insults were throw, and threats delievered over nothing and were totally unnecessary.

There is a large number of occasions where sc2con has caused stress to my players unnecessarily. And together with Choya, we decided that its best to leave the organisation ASAP.

Right now I feel very sorry for Choya for having to deal with the person in charge. I tried multiple times to get that person to contact me, but it appears he has no interest in speaking to me.

In closing, if a new organisation were to pop up in Korea, I personally would try to become a member, because the idea and actual need for such an organisation is great. However this organisation unfortunately has been poorly run.

Peace

FXOBoSs

hamchan

Good on FXOBoss. The whole NASL thing has made SC2Con look extremely bad and I'm quite willing to believe FXOBoss over them.

fanboi

Banned
Holy Sheeeeeeeeit what a bad run I had on the ladder yesterday.

Lost 10 out of 11 games... (usually close glames) so I jumped on NA server and......

One base MASS BANSHEE (I missed the scout on that)... =)#"()=#¤(#"=)(#¤

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
can you think of one thing that makes this organization reputable?
Why you assume I like it? I hate unions lol.

There just seems to be alot of shit happening recently with stuff being thrown around.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
fanboi said:
Yes, since I will 10-0 tonight
That's the spirit ♥ !!!!!

Played around with the Destiny build. Didn't care what race I was facing, I just did the 11 pool 18 hatch build to practice it (custom games). Won my first two ZvZs with it, tinkering a bit (6 early lings into roach or banelings). Got it to work once on Toss, but in typical me fashion I wasn't able to kill his expansion Nexus. But by that time my economy was pumping so hard that I just kept rallying Roaches in and destroyed his Stalker/Col/Sentry build.

Keikaku

Update from FXOBoss:
FXOBoss said:
After my initial post. I have receieved alot of communication with the Korean community, including the person with whom FXO have had a huge problem with.

Although the acts that I perceived as threats and blackmail are still being perceived as such I have been requested to give a chance to the organisation, until we meet in Korea in September.

After this organisation has met. I will act with the same transparency as I have in the initial post that was posted here.

Everything that happens, plus a detailed explanation of what will happen will be posted here. Which will document the entire thing for public knowledge.

I hope I haven't upset anyone by removing this post, but I feel its best for business to take the meeting first.

Thanks for the support guys!

Peace

FXOBoSs

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
glad you posted that here tnt, josh has edited the op so it was very hard to work out wtf the thread was about!

HMMM.

zlatko

Banned
DOTA 2 straight into mah VEINS! I'll be playing the titties out of it when I can. This and Diablo 3 are probably going to be my go to cocaine games.

MrKnives

Corran Horn said:
have they said anything about it? :p

True. But then why Mesc assumes it's f2p :>
I rather pay 30€ and don't have to deal with hats.

zlatko said:
DOTA 2 straight into mah VEINS! I'll be playing the titties out of it when I can. This and Diablo 3 are probably going to be my go to cocaine games.

Same. Just add SC2 there too so I'm getting on a busy schedule if I want to play them all :( Then add new CS there if it's any good and damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom