• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Damn youngsters, always looking for a fight!!

♥

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I KNOW I just played a GAFer... haha, now now... out with it!

jersoc

hahaha. played this guy he six pooled me. i saw it too late and lost.

then i got him again and sent early scout. saw no 6 pool. tried that new 1 base infestor build going around totally rocked him.

feels good man.

i love when they message you and ignore you. i guess they can't handle it.

MrKnives

jersoc said:
hahaha. played this guy he six pooled me. i saw it too late and lost.

then i got him again and sent early scout. saw no 6 pool. tried that new 1 base infestor build going around totally rocked him.

feels good man.

i love when they message you and ignore you. i guess they can't handle it.

What's that? :eek:

Edit: wtf is happening on Destiny's stream?

Keikaku

jersoc said:
it's for ZvZ. actually probably work against anyone in silver league lol

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2973389639

was pretty strong. got the festors way before his slow ass one base mutas got out.

I really liked the way that Slush used this at MLG, it was nice to see in action. I did have a Z who tried to do this to me in a ZvT. I was going BFH though and just smashed it. He then started building Hydras, so who knows :p

jersoc

yeah, i wouldn't use against it any other race, personally. even if at my level it might work well.

play match. player leaves right away. check league. gold omgomgomg maybe promotion coming soon.check match history lost, lost, lost, lost, lost.

someone wanting to get demoted :(

night ruined.

Keikaku

jersoc said:
yeah, i wouldn't use against it any other race, personally. even if at my level it might work well.

play match. player leaves right away. check league. gold omgomgomg maybe promotion coming soon.check match history lost, lost, lost, lost, lost.

someone wanting to get demoted :(

night ruined.

That was me a few days ago. I wrote a message out to people before I left so they knew what was happening.

One guy wrote back to me thanking me for his promotion. My favorite was the guy who PMed me in a panic because he was convinced that wins don't count at all if they're under a minute. Furthermore, apparently such fast wins actually demote you . . . somehow . . .

Mairu

MrKnives

Appereantly Tyler is having some nervous breakdown :eek:

Had a rage tweet which got a lot of attention. Followed with deletion/deactivation of his twitter account

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerWasieleski

Posted in his Fan Club

Liquid'Tyler said:
Major depressive disorder since 2005

Here

Also when someone asked about his SC2 account (which appereantly has like 20 games played) he wrote (before the previous post)

Liquid'Tyler said:
nope that's my only account. apathy > motivation. self-destruction > will power. depression > practice. my career will always be up and down. when im healthy, ezpz own everyone. when im not, play 10 games a week and im mediocre

Here

Edit: typos

Yoshichan

Ugh... poor Tyler :(

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
'ezpz own everyone'

yeah.... no. he's had this attitude since release and he's been trash since release, he's only now realizing it.

Pandaman said:
'ezpz own everyone'

yeah.... no. he's had this attitude since release and he's been trash since release, he's only now realizing it.

Yup. He talks so much shit and never backs it up. Dude needs to get a real job and chill the fuck out. SC2 isn't for him apparently

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Deadman said:
Losers final of ipl2 is on, nerchio vs mana.
firefly.gif

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
wait.

i thought it was the good, the bad and the ugly.
not the good, the ugly and the bad.
looooool. It is. What a fail ._.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
wtf is going on here. Incontrol goes gateway-forge-cyber then destiny has like 4-5 drones chasing a probe across the map lol.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
incontrol trying to metagame destiny hardcore.

zealot/sentry straight to templar. lol.

what a fool, like destinys never been metagamed before. say sup to the roaches.

Um that was, interesting. Incontrol really didn't look like a pro there. Here have all my sentries for free! Here have 5 archons for free!

He just walked out on the map with small armies with no idea big the zerg army was and rightfully got crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom