• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well my friend woke up and I had to leave... now I'm trying to find a place to stay. Been calling people left and right, no one will take me home :( I'm done for

Q8D3vil

Yoshichan said:
Well my friend woke up and I had to leave... now I'm trying to find a place to stay. Been calling people left and right, no one will take me home :( I'm done for
go work for gomtv, it worked for moletrap.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Homeless for another 1 ½ weeks pretty much... I think I found a place to stay for a while now though ...

Yoshichan

Awesome Animals said:
And by homeless, you mean without internet...
THE CORRECT WORK IS HOMELESS!!! !!!! !!! !!

edit: Mrknives PM me where you live when you read this bro ._.

Yoshichan

*word* :_: ...

and FUCK yeah! Just got invited to a friend to play some Mad World. ANYTHING to get out of this fucking place I'm in right now

Q8D3vil

Yoshichan said:
*word* :_: ...

and FUCK yeah! Just got invited to a friend to play some Mad World. ANYTHING to get out of this fucking place I'm in right now
i rather having no internet over playing that awful game.

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
i rather having no internet over playing that awful game.
I downloaded GOM player so I should be able to watch GSL though!

Zen

Banned
Vaporak said:
Do the starter edition guys not get the practice league before their placement matches?

The can only join customs, they don't get ladder/placement. Great way to ease them in to the experience, eh Blizzard?! :D

V_Arnold

mescalineeyes said:
Hungarian TV does make me want to kill myself.

Yep. You know that shit needs a cleansing fire when the only channels worth watching are the National Geographic and the Animal Planet :p

Holden

Soooo i check GSL up and down results

-4 Protoss in code S +4 terran in code S

total of 20 terran 5 protoss and 7 zerg in code S

LOL

gg protoss no re

Hugoboss21 said:

LOL

gg protoss no re

TvT
is so boring. Probably will skip GSL ticket this season.

MrKnives

Hugoboss21 said:

LOL

gg protoss no re

You mean in Code T that is?

Holden

ShallNoiseUpon said:
TvT
is so boring. Probably will skip GSL ticket this season.

Terran is actually killing esports

Lol at Knives

edit: btw, my history teacher uses gom player to show us videos... does that mean he watches GSL...?

a176

Banned
Hugoboss21 said:

LOL

gg protoss no re

so ... business as usual

Ashhong

lol i love the people who PM u after a game and talk trash and then block u after.
lol.gif
pathetic

Dooraven

PhoenixDark said:
That's the same idiot who wrote the "herp a derp SC2 pro scene sucks lolol" article. Just because someone wasn't good at BW doesn't make them a bad player in general. fuckouttahere

No it's not. The Elephant In the Room was written by intrigue.

This IEM one was written by tree.hugger who actually has written quite a few good articles.

hamchan

Y'know, I was actually thinking Protoss would bounce back and discover some awesome strt on their own but it looks like that's not happening. Let's hope things change post patch because this Terran domination in Cide S is so goddamn boring. If not then Terran needs to get nerfed or something, and I say this as a Terran player.

V_Arnold

hamchan said:
Y'know, I was actually thinking Protoss would bounce back and discover some awesome strt on their own but it looks like that's not happening. Let's hope things change post patch because this Terran domination in Cide S is so goddamn boring. If not then Terran needs to get nerfed or something, and I say this as a Terran player.

-Nerf Marauder slightly (irrelevant in TVZ, relevant in TVP)
-Nerf Stalker's ground damage equally (irrelevant in TVP thanks to the upper nerf, very relevant in PVZ)
-Buff Stalker's anti-air damage highly (VERY relevant against almost every bullshit that T can throw at P, kinda relevant against Muta-ball allins).

Raelson

I wrote this on TL, it's my opinion on protoss.

Warp-in is one of the most poorly designed mechanics in the game. There are very few reasons for the gateway (not warpgate) to exist as it is now. The only reason they're in the game right now is to keep protoss from being too strong in the early game.

The soloution to this is making converting gateways to warpgates cost minerals. They should also have a longer cooldown than gateways to make sure gateways are actually usable and viable. If you do this and then buff protoss warpgate/gateway units slightly, i believe it will be pretty balanced.

This was in response to this thread where defender's advantage was discussed.

Dooraven

V_Arnold said:
-Nerf Stalker's ground damage equally (irrelevant in TVP thanks to the upper nerf, very relevant in PVZ)
-Buff Stalker's anti-air damage highly (VERY relevant against almost every bullshit that T can throw at P, kinda relevant against Muta-ball allins).

Ehrm why? Stalkers have terrible DPS as it is and are really only good with with blink. Nerfing the stalker means removing one of the few good units in PvZ left. (which actually has a 20is win rate in the GSL atm..).

Also buffing Stalker air damage is going to screw up viking colossi wars too much.

V_Arnold

Dooraven said:
Ehrm why? Stalkers have terrible DPS as it is and are really only good with with blink. Nerfing the stalker means removing one of the few good units in PvZ left. (which actually has a 20is win rate in the GSL atm..).

Also buffing Stalker air damage is going to screw up viking colossi wars too much.

Alright, then just simply buff anti-air of stalker. I was suggesting equal nerf to mara/stalker damage to make roaches just a bit more viable AND to make sure that you cant snipe anti-airing stalkers too fast with stimmed marauders, with mara-stalker "dance" remaining the same - hence the same reduction.

Viking - Colossi was not really fair. Colossi, when T did not scout it fast enough, still wrecks havoc on the ground, but when T is prepared, Colossi dies too fast. P's were never really doing anything to Vikings and should not, because when Stalkers focus fire on vikings, then T's bio can do its job, and once colossuses die, you have injured stalkers and nothing more. Instead of fighting off Viking, just nuke all ground force until Colossus dies, then you are good. That is one of the basic rules of engagment once Vikings are already shooting at you and the ground force of the T is around...

Q8D3vil

go back to zerg please, you don't understand anything about terran.

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
nobody needs to play terran to understand that its BROKEN! SON ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
go cry about protoss elsewhere son.
gsl results are irrelevant to ladder and any other non-korean tournament.
i understand its "sad" from spectator pov, but deal with it. i certainly did in the beginning of this year when protoss learned shitton of timings with void ray and gates.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
go cry about protoss elsewhere son.
gsl results are irrelevant to ladder and any other non-korean tournament.
i understand its "sad" from spectator pov, but deal with it. i certainly did in the beginning of this year when protoss learned shitton of timings with void ray and gates.

more like fucking terrible from a spectator pov, i don't even wanna watch MLG anymore, now GSL what next...?

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
more like fucking terrible from a spectator pov, i don't even wanna watch MLG anymore, now GSL what next...?
why? protoss did fantastic in the last mlg except trickster, but he is shit anyway.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
why? protoss did fantastic in the last mlg except trickster, but he is shit anyway.

... Huk, Hero (who just beat a ton of foreigners, lost all his games vs koreans) and...?

Hero had alot of luck in the bracket.

so did huk... He beat noblesse and that's like all, all the others were just terrible foreigners.

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
... Huk, Hero (who just beat a ton of foreigners, lost all his games vs koreans) and...?

Hero had alot of luck in the bracket.
hero barely lost to drg by 1 game (fuck mlg for not streaming that :/)

huk schedule was a joke, but its not likehe can beat any of the gsl invites anyway.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
hero barely lost to drg by 1 game (fuck mlg for not streaming that :/)

huk schedule was a joke, but its not likehe can beat any of the gsl invites anyway.

ya, better not stream the only protoss "good" game, stream the tvt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom