• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

zoukka said:
Spoiler it so you don't ruin the surprise for the rest of GAF.

Don't really think anyone would be able to find out about the level, or how to access it without also finding out what is in the level beforehand, but spoilered my post regardless.

If there's a reason for me to edit a post of mine in the future, please just tell me that without instead of quoting me and calling me idiot though, thanks.

zoukka

Trickster said:
Don't really think anyone would be able to find out about the level, or how to access it without also finding out what is in the level beforehand, but spoilered my post regardless.

If there's a reason for me to edit a post of mine in the future, please just tell me that without instead of quoting me and calling me idiot though, thanks.

Well I just happened to really not want to know it beforehand... goddamn.

zoukka

MrKnives said:
Interested in some more 2v2's today?

YesJackNicholson.gif

Holden

zlatko said:
Really? Because the very first result linked states Canada = CA.

Is google that hard to use ?

ya it is pretty hard, bit lazy to click a link so i just read what i can see and i saw "The abbreviation for Canadian is CDN"

zlatko

Banned
Hugoboss21 said:
ya it is pretty hard, bit lazy to click a link so i just read what i can see and i saw "The abbreviation for Canadian is CDN"

First result, without clicking the link, says ca, Canda. The third one says the same. Scrolling down finds the one you mention.

It has more than one, sort of like people use U.S for United States, and some use U.S.A.

The two letter abbreviation though is CA.

Haunted

meh.ro7774.gif

Take it to PM you guys.

Anyone else unhappy that Trump stopped streaming with Final Fantasy music in the background? :(

Q8D3vil

Haunted said:
meh.ro7774.gif

Take it to PM you guys.

Anyone else unhappy that Trump stopped streaming with Final Fantasy music in the background? :(
did he start streaming again ? i remember him streaming a lot 2 month's ago and he was pretty helpful with his commentary.

Haunted

Q8D3vil said:
did he start streaming again ? i remember him streaming a lot 2 month's ago and he was pretty helpful with his commentary.
Once or twice a week, but not as much as before, yeah.

I think he's one of the best streamers out there simply because he constantly talks everyone through his decisions. Much more constant and detailed than any other streamer with commentary I've watched. Add fun music (until recently), good manner and a sense of humour and you've got a good Terran stream.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
the fuck is going on

6122560435_ec7b0e53b3_z.jpg

I need some noob tutorials for best race ever aka Zerg. I want to have fun in multiplayer, however I never played competitive RTS before. Any advice?

MrKnives

Don't listen to him. If you are this new at first I wouldn't even focus on the fact you are Zerg. Just learn to macro and make drones & units and right buildings. I don't know your base level but some people I see in Bronze don't have a clue to what to do.

Pick some build order that seems nice and just do. Like 14 gas 14 pool or 15 hatch 15 pool or something. Just something solid that you will be doing instead of just randomly opening evo chamber first.

Here's some stuff you can't start with

At least watch the Day9's newbie tuesday's

Boken

Banned
Do you want to kill a line of workers in one shot and then run away?

Do you want to drop and harass 3 bases at once?

Do you want a unit which kills everything?

Do you want a Macro mechanic that doesn't kick you in the nuts for not doing it?

Terran - now you're playing with power (tm).

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Awesome Animals said:
That may be true.

(In case you're being serious)

Why do you say that? Just because people stop playing Starcraft doesn't mean they'll stop watching it.

Boken said:
Do you want to kill a line of workers in one shot and then run away?

Do you want to drop and harass 3 bases at once?

Do you want a unit which kills everything?

Do you want a Macro mechanic that doesn't kick you in the nuts for not doing it?

Terran - now you're playing with power (tm).

The only part of Terran that somewhat annoys me is that hellions don't cost any gas. So you can lose a bunch of them but so long as 1-2 make it into a mineral line you're almost guaranteed to destroy probes.

It's a low risk high reward maneuver.

ultron87

Castor Krieg said:
But it's the only fun race! Terrans are humans, Protoss look retarded and cartoony!

I'll retarded and cartoony you!

Yeah. Good comeback.

But yeah, play Zerg if you want. Just know it is scientifically proven to be the most frustrating race.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
yup

edit: also, this thread better remind me when Day9 is gonna stream tonight.

Yoshichan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom