• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
ultras are good at counterattacking.
yup T_T

good news that panda is way better than the retards i usually get on the ladder.
better practice for mah mech :D

gotta learn turtling like goody the god of mech.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

V_Arnold

First day back in SCII. Most games I played as T I won, but I HATE zergs with T. Unable to finish them. They bleed like they are supposed to be, then overrun me with lings, -.-

10 wins, 4 losses. Not bad. Almost all wins against P players. Damn.
At the end, I switched to Zerg. Played 3 ZVZ, won all 3.

All Z I faced started with banelings - one person even managed to come into my base with 10+ banelings only to kill 0 drones and 0 queens while I was also counterattacking. Yeaaah. not even funny.

And they are bitter, sour souls. Not even GG'ing. Why, fellow zergs, why? Why?

It brings a tear to my eye to see how positively HUGE teamliquid has gotten from where it was in like 2005.

The site has also become MUCH better moderated.

V_Arnold

867-5309 said:
Weren't you struggling with stress or heartrate rising? How did you do with that?

Controlled breathing. I will see if this lasts.
I was not streesed in either of the games today. It helps that now all races are my "offrace", so there will be no built-up tension of "oh, I worked all those months with race x for THIS????".

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fanboi said:
The biggest question have you BMed less then three games and Devil QQ less then 5?

:D
I've complained about 7 range infestors and played a game to prove banelings were terrible on shakuras but haven't bmed.

ahoyhoy posted this in the pony thread:
tjCVO.gif

:3

jasonng

lOAXv.png

Gaf Night with patch 1.4. Anybody else not ready to ladder yet until they get comfy with the patch? Well thank goodness it is Wednesday because Gaf Night is all about KOTHing it up until we're ready to school some scrubs on ladder. Probably the only matchup worth looking over is ZvP in which case Gaf has a plethora of both. Seriously, how come we still haven't had enough terran players up in this shiznit yet? I'm tired of crossing to the other side of the pond to play with scrubby EUers.

Not sure if Corran is streaming this week but the link is down below just in case.
The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Nuclear Arcade>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>
<Does anyone really look at the quoted section anymore?>

Streams
-Corran's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Vaultrin's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vaultrin21

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
So my Internet/TV is acting up again today....Got it fixed on Thursday last week :/

Called tech and he is all like "well thats all I can do from my end..." Good ole att.
Its working atm, but who knows if it will tonight.

Yoshichan

Primezzang site getting on my nerves...

Those MLG invitational games for koreans are disappointing.

I (along with pretty much everyone besides Artosis) expected MVP to stomp Puma but man it looked like Puma didn't even know what he was doing in both sets, especially when he lost to blue flame + cloaked Banshee before the 8 minute mark.

Watching Losira give zero respect for Hero taking a gold in front of his face and then rolling him over 3 minutes later was funny though.

Hope the next set of matches are much better.

Deadman

Just watched drg vs thorzain replays from dreamhack. Its really strange how drg doesnt hotkey any queens. Just has each hatch individually hotkeyed and uses that to move around, then clicks on the queen to inject.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
GAF Night!

t4F1d.gif

Corran Horn said:
Yep no internet/tv again. Tech comes tonight but I'll probably miss gaf night or part of it.

You don't have to lie to us, we know you're playing LoL.

nilbog21

Banned
hey how about we start hosting a gaf night for the diamonds/master or anyone who thinks they can compete with decent players. would be fun. it's really hard to find games w/ gaffers

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
jasonng said:
Like you show up for Gaf Nights anyways.

It's basically my once a week excuse to post a gif in this thread :D.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
nilbog21 said:
hey how about we start hosting a gaf night for the diamonds/master or anyone who thinks they can compete with decent players. would be fun. it's really hard to find games w/ gaffers
just be like me, give up and find a clan to practice with. :p

jasonng

Pandaman said:
you dont even wear the tag. >:\

sorry, but me and devil cant hold down the fort ourselves.
I'M TRYING TO GET MY ACT TOGETHER SO I'M HIGH FUCKING DIAMOND BEFORE I DON THE TAG. Trying to be respectful to the Gaf title. Fuck.

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
high fucking diamond? i cant tell the high diamonds from the bronze players. its all the same.
So that's how easy it is to play zerg lately, huh? I guess the Korean stats were right after all, zerg is OP.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
sorry jason, but if you want to be a real stone cold killer, you have to be atleast a silver level terran or grandmasters zerg.

Pandaman said:
high fucking diamond? i cant tell the high diamonds from the bronze players. its all the same.

You're only in masters because you don't ladder; otherwise you'd have been kicked out ages ago #trollolol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
PhoenixDark said:
You're only in masters because you don't ladder; otherwise you'd have been kicked out ages ago #trollolol
atleast its possible for me to be kicked out.

you'll never even have a chance to scrub out.

trololololol

nilbog21 said:

Yeah i was gonna suggest the same thing. Gaf night is alright but it would be nice to just have a night where we just do custom games.

It can be hard to actually get games with gaffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom