• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKnives

Hazaro said:
7 range vs 6. So I don't know.

Range thing doesn't really come into play though. Roaches are "hidden" so cannons/bunkers can't see them without going up ramp or having air units.

I don't see how it really matters though. You almost always could kill the pylons with roaches from high ground.

fanboi

Banned
MrKnives said:
Range thing doesn't really come into play though. Roaches are "hidden" so cannons/bunkers can't see them without going up ramp or having air units.

I don't see how it really matters though. You almost always could kill the pylons with roaches from high ground.

Keyword, almost.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
APM kinda varies from battle to battle though... sometimes 100-110, sometimes 190-200.

Anyway, I'm playing Theorycraft in my mind lately... what's a good fourth for terran to take against a infestor/ling/bling-zerg on Terminus, if we both spawn close position?

Q8D3vil

Yoshichan said:
APM kinda varies from battle to battle though... sometimes 100-110, sometimes 190-200.

Anyway, I'm playing Theorycraft in my mind lately... what's a good fourth for terran to take against a infestor/ling/bling-zerg on Terminus, if we both spawn close position?
the one in the front of the terran base.
why do you ask anyway its not in the ladder.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Q8D3vil said:
the one in the front of the terran base.
why do you ask anyway its not in the ladder.
Thanks!

Oh, I don't give a living shit about ladder on my Yoshichan-account. Only play with buddies on specific, non-shitty, maps.

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
But you don't have any buddies :(
NO U

U HEAR ME

U

OK

?

GOOD

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE

Yoshichan

:(... you only say that to make me feel better

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
terminus is a shitty map for terran.
Why would I only play terran-favored maps against my Z/P-buddies :)? You do realize I've played Bel'shir ton of times against Z XD? I usually only start complaining when I'm on my 5th loss in a row.
fanboi said:
Yeah :(

But I would have let you stay at my house if I loved nearby.
♥ Yoshichan-approved ♥

Yoshichan

Out of curiosity, which GSL/ladder map is terran-favored?

Yoshichan

And speaking of Bel'shir shit, what did they change about it? A couple of days ago, I read about some changes and how it's "less of a zerg map" right now.

Corran Horn said:
Xbox: CorranHorn
add if you play gears yo! *or anyway*

Friend Request sent. I mostly just play FIFA, but I may get Gears or any other multiplayer game.

Yoshichan said:
Thanks!

Oh, I don't give a living shit about ladder on my Yoshichan-account. Only play with buddies on specific, non-shitty, maps.

Wait. You have two EU accounts, but couldn't get one NA account?

Yoshichan

Awesome Animals said:
Wait. You have two EU accounts, but couldn't get one NA account?
Hey, who wouldn't buy another copy of the game when you get the chance to buy a brand new collectors edition for $12? :D

Haunted

The thing that fucks me up about the MLG system that one of TLO/Haypro/Drewbie will have a really good result (because one of these will have to get #3 or #4 in the group and get seeded into the Top 16 by default).

While every single player in Group D would not drop a game to these people. That alone would be enough to get any half-decent tournament organiser thinking about their system BUT on top of that, due to how unbelievably shitty the MLG system of the eventual Championship Bracket actually is, those top players of Group D will most likely end up eliminating each other in the Championship Bracket instead of mingling with players from the other groups and getting the chance to show their superiority over others.

And incontrol will go 0-5, 0-10 again, will narrowly manage to win one game in the CB against an exhausted player (2-1) and will get his points and stay seeded.

Drives me insane.

mescalineeyes said:
that naniwa situation is much more interesting than two mediocre teams lying through their teeth about a mediocre-at-best zerg player.
Stephano is a top Zerg.

Dooraven

fanboi said:
Crossfire

lol wtf? no it's not.

Xelnaga caverns was a Terran favoured map, but it got removed. Xelnaga fortress and maybe Antiga shipyard are the only remaining Terran favoured maps in the pool of GSL.

fanboi

Banned
Dooraven said:
lol wtf? no it's not.

Xelnaga caverns was a Terran favoured map, but it got removed. Xelnaga fortress and maybe Antiga shipyard are the only remaining Terran favoured maps in the pool of GSL.

According to Tastosis so....

Ultrabum

The GSL should remove all the terran favored maps, and add maps that favor the other races IMO, no one wants to watch endless T v T, which is the direction its heading.

Q8D3vil

The GSL should remove all the terran favored maps, and add maps that favor the other races IMO, no one wants to watch endless T v T, which is the direction its heading.
they can't go too far because it will effect protoss too.
gsl are trying their best to get rid of terran but the problem is with the players them self.

you can get rid of bad maps but you can never get rid of good players.

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Shit, Panda's stalking us :(

Vaporak

Dooraven said:
lol wtf? no it's not.

Wait, how do we define Terran favored maps if it isn't maps that Terrans are doing better than 50% on. >.>

Haunted

Major will fit in just fine at TSL. They don't speak English, he doesn't really speak English, it's going to be beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom